01

For you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

It was a great evening, stars shinning up the sky, street lights lighting up the busy street and couples showing affection with each other. I was walking in the park with key then suddenly he held my hands and look at me. 

"Amber, I know it sounds weird or something but everytime I'm with you, I feel so complete and happy. I don't want to be a creep but I need you to know about what I feel. I like you amber, I really do" he said as he look at my eyes. His eyes were looking straight at mine. I feel like I'm gonna drown looking at those eyes, it was very deep.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He continued and slightly grip my hands making me feel that he was sincere.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said with an excited voice, I may sound so girly but what can I do, Imagine the person you like, likes you back that is every girl's dream. He hug me tight, showing how happy he was, I hug him back too. We shared each others embrace for a minute, I feel so safe in his arms. He made a gap between us and I look at him. He look at my eyes then put his hands in my cheek then he leaned in closer and closer.

RING

Urghh! I groant and realize everything was a dream. Of course everything is a dream. Who am I off course. I'm just nobody while he is someone that everybody adore.

"If you did not make sound the kiss would happen,urghh!" I said as I throw my alarm clock at the door, the door swing wide open and my alarm clock hit directly at my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter