Loving the .

Another Half

It was another bothered day. Same old here, same old there. And the same damn routine, get up early, take a quick shower, dress well, eat breakfast, take the bag, go out of the building and head to the university.

 

Well, he was for sure not a happy person, so it didn't matter what happen in the world as long as he keep his good grades. No to say he is a stupid brain or something. In fact, he is a Top student. Law school is what he had choosen. He was happy trying to be a lawyer. And he'll gonna make it. Only one more year and he will be a graduate student of Seoul Law School. 

 

He has everything a man wanted and whished for. The looks, the money and most important; love.

 

No one knows who is the person that got his heart. Rumors say that is a beautiful woman, rich like him and foreigner as well. Another say is a lie made up just to leave him alone.

 

The second rumor is better. This man has the entire campus under his feets. Men and women. Estudents and teacher. Friends and folks. Popular and unpopular. Everyone.

 

Everyone, even his friends. Specially one.

 

Leaving behind the fact that has a perfect body and face made by gods, he is a cold and rude person. In all these years, none of his friends has seen a smile in his face,a soft spot or a true feeling. Nothing. He is just a cold prince, as they call him. Perfect but cold.

 

The why is he so popular...just because his looks? Yes.

 

Having friends didn't matter for him. Being the most wanted man in campus was like nothing for him. He has someone. His another half.


_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Walking down the halls, a beautiful boy was approximating to his friends who were sitting under a tree. No classes for the ten of them.

 

"Yo, yo, yo! Listen guys....Guess who's going to attend this university?" Luhan asked with spark in his eyes.

 

Everyone gasped. Luhan was the most gossiper persong along with Baekhyun and if this last wasn't answering then this rumor would be a gold one.

 

"We don't know Luhan. So care to tell us, before a kick your gossip ." A boy with big cute eyes threatened him.

 

Luhan snorted. "You are not fun dodo but anyway. As i was saying, the person who will attend here is not other than Zhoumi.!" He said waving his arms.

 

"Oh my gaaaah" Baekhyun got up trying to stop jumping up and down.

 

"Indeed and guess what? He is not alone. Ren is also join the campus." 

 

Baekhyun and Luhan held each other and started jumping like a stupid girls, while the other looked puzzled.

 

"Who the are they?" A low voice said.

 

"Ugh Chanyeol, Were the heck ae you living all those years? Zhoumi is like a god, he is the most gorgeous model out there. And Ren is also a model...not as top like Mimi but pretty too. I need to go and look good when I see them." Baekhyun held Luhan hand and dragged him with him.

 

"Whaaat.The.." Jongin said resting his head on his boyfriend shoulder. "Tell me why are we friends with those two?"

 

"Because he's my half brother." Xiumin said.

 

"And he is my boyfriend." Sehun let out a tired sigh.

 

"And the other one is my lover." Chanyeol said putting a not pretty pout on his face."

 

"Come on man, he is your lover just because you can get in Kris' pants." Jongdae was muted by Xuimin who kissed his venom-like lips.

 

Chanyeol squirmed uncomfortably in his spot. It was true, he has a very powerful crush on Kris, but the popular guy never looked at him in the same way.

 

"Talking about mr. popular, lets go and find him." Jongin said, and the rest of crew went to find the blond god.

 

Kris was siting in a main table. Reading a book, hi didn't pay any attention to his surrounding. 

 

Baekhyun with his eyeliner and Luhand with the hair more stylish than before, were now together with the other, heading towards Kris table.

 

"Waccha doin?" Chen asked him playfully.

 

Kris lifted his head and looked at the ten boys in front of him. "Can you please talk properly? Is annoying." He said and went back to his lecture.

 

"Man, it wan't that bad." Jongdae rubbed his neck and sat down awkwardly. 

 

"Don't mind him, Kris. So, did your trial went good?" Chanyeol asked him loudly.

 

"Yes." Kris said not even looking at the boy.

 

"So you get a good score?" Chanyeol tried to make a conversation with the gorgeous man.

 

"Yes." Again the answered.

 

Everyone in the table sighed in defeated. This kind of behavior was everyday for about 4 years already. They hated but they liked Kris. 

 

"Uhm, so what did you get?" 

 

"High" 

 

"How high? "Chanyeol kept with the question.

 

"100" 

 

"Woaah I know it, You are the best Kris, no one can even compete with you. I like you a lot." He said cheering that didn't notice what he had done.

 

Baekhyun gasped, he knows well that Chanyeol had a crush on Kris but he tought that Chanyeol was moving on. But it seems that is to early for that. Everyone in the table were pale.

 

"There is a person how is better than me." All eyes were widened at what Kris said. Not for what he said but because that were the longest phrase than he had said on all those years.

 

"An- And who is that person?" Kyungsoo asked amazed.

 

"None your business." Yeah, it was to good to be true. Thinking that maybe Kris will open up with them was like a big joke.

 

Days became in weeks. And at some point Zhoumi barely was spotted at the university, unlike Ren. He was a good student and loved by many. His beauty was no joke but what   was the more enchanted about the young boy, was his lips. Thin but kissable cat-like lips.

 

It was the same thing in Kris' table. He paying none attention to the others, the others talking about class and Chanyeol staring at his crush with lovely eyes. The same.

 

"Are you Kris Wu?" Silence were all you can heard. Everyone was looking at Kris' table more than ever. 

 

"Oh.My.God." Baekhyun and Luhan whispered holding their breath.

 

"Uhm, excuse me. Kris wu?" the beautiful boy asked again, trying to gain Kris' attention.

 

"Yes. I'm" Kris said not looking at the boy but playing with his phone.

 

"Oh, my name is Ren and is a pleasure to meet you. Many people talk about you. And I would like to be friends with you." Ren said with a pretty smiled that melted all in the cafeteria. 

 

"Hum." Kris nodded, typing quickly on his phone.

 

"So what do you think? Can we have a little time together? I really want to get to know you better. "He said with a blush on his cute cheeks.

 

"I'm not interested." Kris said and stood up, taking his bag and headed out to his class. Leaving Ren's mouthed open and red of angry. Gossip was now in the room, Kris not only rejected him, but made fun of him in front of everyone. 

 

"Oh.My.God." Luhan, Baekhyun and even Kyungsoo said in one chant.

 

"That mother er left a top model alone!" Jongin said with a hand on his mouth.

 

"Damn it, Kris is such a jerk." Sehun shook his head, taking Luhan's hand.

 

"He is...perfect." Chanyeol whispered. "I mean, not because he is a model, Kris would be more...you know."

 

"Born as son of a , die as son of a " Jongdae said to no one in particular.

 

"Sorry, but is he always that...mean?" Ren asked with a pout .

 

"What a cute!" Luhan and Baekhyun shouted. "Do you want to sit with us? We can tell you everything about Kris.?" 

 

"Really, really!" Ren said with sparked eyes an sat down beside Luhan.

 

"Yes. So, do you like Kris?" Luhan asked.

 

"Too much~" Ren made a cute face and even Chanyeol thought he was cute. "Do you think Kris could like me?"

 

"Of course, of course!" Everyone said.

 

"Can you help me then?" Ren asked with bambi eyes.

 

"We can set you up. You just need to stuck with us and kris will recognize you.....yeah, I think." Jondae said.

 

"I don't know. Kris is really an with new people, not offense." Xiumin said with soft voice.

 

"Don't worry, I will try my best to win Kris' heart." Ren liked Kris at first sight so he will do anything to make him his.

 

"I love your power will. And your blond hair. You two match together. I can totally see you guys." Baekhyun clapped.

 

"Yeah, so by the end of the day, Kris will be with us. So go nowhere ok. Stay with us and by the end of the day you could have sometime with Kris to make a move." Luhan said, and he started to imagine his life as cupid. The hell his major ....he will be cupid. 

 

"I don't think this end well." Sehun sighed.

 

"I feel you man. Luhan and Baekhyun are trouble when they are doble." Jongin nibbled Kyungsoo's left ear, softly. 

 

"Is settled down.! Today, getting Kris and Rent together is a go! " Baekhyun said all loud and the other just nodded. This was going to be a living hell.

 

"Yeeey~~~" Ren cutely cheered for himself."Thank you guys. You are awsome."

 

As time went by trio was planning the assault. Waiting in the parking lot, near Kris' Audi, Ren was trying his best to look cute and appeal for Kris.

 

"Do you think this will work?" He asked Baekhyun biting his nails, he was beyond nervous." Gosh, not even in Gucci photo shoot I was this bad."

 

"Try to calm dowm. Breath out, breath in" Baekhyun did some moves with his hands, diva-like.

 

"Who give you permission to leaning against my car.?" Kris said in a cold voice.

 

"Oh sorry, what a rude behavior of mine." Ren blinked twice, acting cute. Luhan and Baekhyun gave him an approval sign.

 

"Don't do that. You look disgusting." Kris opened the trunk and put his bag there. 

 

Everyone was so shocked. They knew that Kris was rude but, this was a bit too harsh.

 

"Kris you should say sorry to Ren." Kyungsoo suggested.

 

"N-No need Kyungsoo." Ren bitted his lips and swallowed the lump in his throat. "I'm fine, really."

 

"Move out. I'm leaving." 

 

"Kris, don't be like this. He jst want to be friends, thats all." Chanyeol tried to make peace in both sides.

 

"Let me tell you this." Kris looked into Ren's eyes" I don't want to have any kind of business with you. Is that clear? Good, now move and don't show your ugly face in front of me again." 

 

"Kris...." Never, ever. They heard something like this before. Kris was a .

 

"What a " Jongin said not caring if Kris heard him.

 

"You don't like anything or anyone right? I do like you Kris, let me show you." Ren wanted to cry but he mustn't show how hurt he is. He was going to be strong and standing still. 

 

Kris was no sorry for what he said to Ren, he didn't really botter to be a . He doesn't wanted to be loved by these people, he only wanted one person and Ren wasn't the person he craved. He went inside his car, forgetting about his friends and the model boy.

 

"See, I told you this was woing to happen but noooo never hear Chanyeol." Chanyeol whined, he knows that Kris was not that type of guy who just give a chance to everybody. He knew that Ren will never be in that car with Kris.

 

"Uh..Ex-Exc Uh..Excuse me. Did you know where's the Law department?" a soft, very soft and angelic voice said.

 

All the friends turned to look at the voice owner. Over there, was a tall boy, black haired, long legs, deep brown cat-like eye, with at last 8 piercings in both his ears, pretty nose and thin red juicy lips. Nice body. His V-shirt let his tan soft chest to the sight, skinny tight jeans showed a shapely legs, big and firm . The body was made by a sculptor and his face was no joke. Beautiful as no other. 

 

"I-I-I " Jongin tried to answered the question but he ended up stammeringly. Kyungsoo elbowed him. "Sorry, what was that again?"

 

"I need to find the Law department." He said in a weird but cute Korean.

 

"You are not from here right?" Sehun asked curiously.

 

"No, I'm from Chine." The pretty boy said blushing.

 

"Oh my god, I'm from China too." Yixing who was silence all this time cheered at the new boy in front of him. 

 

The black haired smiled and they almost got a heart attack. the boy was totally their type...well, they already have a lovers but no one could denied that this boys was an angel...or maybe a demon, with that fierce glance.

 

"Who are you looking for?" Suho asked backhugging his boyfriend who was very excited.

 

"His name is YiF-...hum his name is Kris Wu." 

 

Everyone laughed softly. Perhaps a Deja Vú.

 

"I feel sorry for you but that might be a little impossible." Jongin said.

 

"Impossible?" The newcomer tilted his head.

 

"Cute" Kyungsoo said and Luhan nodded in agreed.

 

"He is not a friendly guy, you know." Ren said. Looking at this boy, he could tell they might look alike, but he was prettier. 

 

"Oh is that so?" The said boy smiled again. "Could you please tell me were can I find him." 

 

"Told you pretty Chinese boy, he is a -"

 

"Jongin shut up." Kyungsoo pointed with his head to the car. "He is over there. Better hurry, he is about leave."

 

The boy nodeed and Chanyeol knocked on the window. 

 

"Yo man, someone is calling for you." He said and Kris ignored him." Hey, stop being rude. I said, someone is calling for you." 

 

"I don't give a , now back off, I'm off" Kris said and started the engine.

 

"See, told you." chanyeol looked at the boy and sighed.

 

The boy took a few steeps and knocked on the window, just like Chanyeol did.

 

"I ing sa-" Kris didn't ended the phrase. There were a boy with the most gorgeous smile. He went out and slammed.

 

They were face to face. The others were worried about the boy who was soon suffering the angry of Kris.

 

"Hello YiFan. I'm back." The voice said with soft voice and a big bright smile.

 

"Kris, please don't get mad at him." Sehun tried to calm his friend. "He didn't know anything, He is Chi-"

 

"You are back." Kris said with a sweet voice, surprising everyone.

 

"What the ." Jongin mumbled.

 

"I'm." 

 

Kris looked at the boy and he can't heard his friends little scream in terror, he only approached the boy. " Tao." And with that he did something no one could even think about it. Kris, the ice prince, smiled for the very first time in 4 years.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:Hellooooo! 

Well just Taoris because I CAN!

 

This is going to be taoris...the other exo member will be vanish off at some point.

Did you missed me?.. I do. My mind is not ready for Tao and chanyeol ...so thats why a did this. Even tho.

I'm still on vacations!! see you soooooooon!