Chapter 1:The Beginning

The Guardian Angel

BAM!! blood was everywhere, my vision was all blurred, and i heard screaming everywhere,sirens going on and off. then everything went pitch black.

------------------------------------------------------------
 “you are special, you are different from the rest” a distance voice, it was still pitch black and my body couldn’t move but i felt at ease;i felt safe. The voice started saying something but the only words that i could make out was “when the time comes you must be ready,we will always be here for you,always here to guild you” i looked around there was no one , only darkness. i started to panic ,tears started running down my cheeks, crawling my way farther and farther into the darkness; but then a blast of blinding light flashes through my vision.

“honey, she’s waking up, go call the doctor, hurry! ohh…sweet heart its ok I’m here for you come on, don’t cry, its ok now, your safe now" 
I stare at the lady in front of me. she was nearly choking me to death, but i still kept on crying. A man with a white rope came in...
“how are you feeling?”the man said.
i tried saying something but nothing came out just silent cries.
“mam, if i can speak with you outside” said the man.
The lady and the man walked out the room and i sit there silently crying. 
I hear the lady yelling at the man “SHE’S ONLY 6, I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS….."
slowly and slowly my vision started blurring from all the tears, the voices became mutters. then i seep into the welcoming darkness.

-----------------


“Su Mi-ah,wake up” waking up by my aunt's voice
“Yes!" 
“Su Min ah, i have something to tell you” a long pause of silence waiting for her to continue. She got the hint that i wasn’t gonna say anything *cough* clearing her voice, “Su Min your going to boarding school."
“ah..ok sure but anyway….WAIT WHAT?!” boarding school?! is this some joke? ‘well apparently not since she looked dead serious. 
“BUT WHYY?? did i do something wrong? please i was wrong, don’t send me away!! DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE?!!” yes i sounded like a whiney kid but come on who won’t.
“please Su Min ah, it’s for your own good. Please do it for me” i look into her eyes which i regret doing so much. She pleaded and made a pouty face, tears were seen in the corners of her eyes. Sighing and of course agreed since that was the least thing i could do for her.

 She was sending me to boarding school. seriously?! Trying get the facts straight, and not just any boarding school but the one and only The Angels Academy. i hated that school nothing but a bunch of rich kids with pride as big as their brains. like they even have brains! but once my aunt decides on something she sticks to it. so it was decided i Baek Su Min am attending to Angels Academy.

Welcome to hell