I got no right to be here..

What Am I Supposed To Do When You're Gone?

- Hyuk’s POV –
The train ride lasted for four hours. Hongbin fell asleep after only 30 minutes. Hyuk just kept on looking out of the window.
The weather was beautiful, too bad something bad like this happened on such a beautiful day.
“Huk-ah, are we there yet?” Hongbin’s sleepy voice was heard.
“Ah, hyung. Not yet, but we will be there soon, so just sleep some more.” Hyuk patted  Hongbin’s head as he fell asleep again.
When the train finally stopped and they got off, Hongbin had tears in his eyes.
“hyung.. are you okay?” Hyuk patted Hongbin back as they walked towards the bus station.
"I'm not really sure Hyuk.. It's all so sudden. But thatnks for joining me, it really means a lot to me" Hongbin suddenly gave Hyuk a long and warm hug.
"No problem hyung, anything for you" Hyuk smiled to Hongbin, but his face expression suddenly turned shocked as Hongbin grabbed Hyuk's head and kissed him on the forehead.
Hongbin just laughed when he saw Hyuk's shocked expression.
They walked for a few minutes, got on a bus and was on the way to Hongbin's house.
Hongbin had always been close with his granparents, since he grew up with them
And now he was on his way to say goodbye to his grandmother.
Hyuk and Hongbin suddenly got back to reality when the bus stopped and they hand in hand walked off the bus.
"It's not far from here, just a short walk" Hongbin was about to walk towards his granparents house, but was hold back from holding Hyuk's hand.
"Hyuk, what's wrong?" Hongbin turned around and walked back to Hyuk.
The world felt darker and darker as Hyuk realised that he wasn't part of this family, he had no right to be there. He hadn't even greeted Hongbin's granparents yet, but he show up when one of them are dying.
"No, it's nothing hyung, let's go" Hyuk squeezed Hongbins hand and they started to walk.
The walk felt like it took forever. As they could see the house getting closer and closer, Hyuk felt more and more unsure.
When they got to the frontdoor Hyuk stopped and face Hongbin.
"Hyung, you should go in first. You should see your grandmother before I show up. I don't wanna be in the way" Hyuk gave Hongbin a small smile, let go of Hongbins hand and walked the opposite direction.
A few hundred meters away Hyuk saw one lonely bench sitting all by itself.
He sat down and felt the warm sun hit his back and the light wind cool him down.
"That's right Sanghyuk.. You have no right to walk in on a family you have never met before when they are griefing." he looked at the ground and kept on kicking the sand.
"Who said that?" Hyuk looked up when he heard a familiar voice.
"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Hyuk looked at him with tears in his eyes.
"I will not go in to my sick grandmother alone Hyuk, I need you by my side" Hongbin sat down next to Hyuk and patted his back.
"Hyuk.. I know that we haven't been dating for a long time, but I just want you to know that I really love you and that I really need you in my life. And I especially need you right now" 
Hyuk felt like he had smacked Hongbin in the face. How could he just walk away from his heartbroken boyfriend just for his own feelings? 
"Hyung.. I'm sorry.. I just felt like I was in your way and that I would only make things worse by staying by your side." Hyuk placed his head in his hands and started to cry.
"Darling.. don't cry.. Okay?" Hongbin lifted up Hyuks head and lightly kissed his lips.
"I hope you know how I feel about you by now. I haven't been able to really show you, but I hope you already know" Hongbin smiled and held on to Hyuks hand.
"Would you please join me and meet my dear grandmother?" Hongbin smiled and got up.
"Of course I am" Hyuk smiled and got up as well.
Hyuk felt more confident now. This was going to be emotional, but as long as he could be by Hongbins side and support him, he could do anything.
The moment they got in the house the atmosphere changed. Everthing looked dark, there was no happiness in the room and Hyuk already felt ten times smaller than he did a few seconds ago.
"Son, you came" Hongbins father came walking over to them, and the first thing he noticed was that Hongbin and Hyuk was holding hands.
Hyuk tried to get his hand loose, but Hongbin gave his a serious look and squeezed his hnad.
"You're mother is out to buy some food right now, but she will be back soon. I see that your brought along one of your bandmates." Hongbin's father kept looking at Hyuk as he kept on talking.
"Your grandmother is laying in her room, you should go greet her. You two will be sleeping in your old room tonight, okay? I will tell your mother to make the bed when she's back" Mr.Lee used his hand to show Hyuk and Hongbin the way.
Honbin dragged Hyuk along to the other room where his grandmother was laying in the bed, sleeping.
He walked over to her side and sat down on a chair.
"Grandmother, are you awake?" Hongbin talked with a low voice to check if she was really asleep.
They sat there at least an hour just looking at Hongbin's grandmother before Mrs. Lee came in and told them to come eat some food.
By the dinnertable Hyuk could feel Mr. Lee's eyes on him the whole time as Hongbin was feeding him and putting out food infront of him.
They were sent to bed right after dinner, it was already almost 11pm. 
A cozy double sized bed was made ready for them when they entered Hongbin's old room.
"You can look at my room tomorrow instead, but now we should sleep"
They both got undressed and got into the bed. 
At first Hyuk was wearing his own duvet, but he could slowly feel Hongbin creep up to his body.
Hongbin wrapped his hand around Hyuks waist and pulled their bodies closer together.
"Yah, we're in your grandparents house, what do think you're doing?" Hyuk said with a playfull voice.
"I'm loving you, there is nothing wrong with that." by hearing these words Hyuk turned over in Hongbin arms and faced him.
"Some people may think it's wrong, but I don't" Hyuk smiled and wrapped his arms around Hongbin's waist as well.
"I love you Han Sanghyuk" 
"I love you too Lee Hongbin"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, only one chapter left of this fanfic, I really hope you have enjoyed it so far ^^

I will try to write the last chapter as soon as possible ~ remember to leave a comment and a up-vote ^^