Why?

What Am I Supposed To Do When You're Gone?

- Hyuk’s POV –


It had been 20 days since the accident. Ravi was finally released from the hospital.
Something fishy was going on between Ravi and Ken. It seemed like they were kind of in love, but not fully there yet.
They didn’t hold hands or anything, they just seemed closer again, like they were close friends or cute lovers.
“Jaehwan-hyung! Aren’t you getting up soon?!” Hyuk kept on knocking on the bedroom door.
No sound was heard from inside.
“Yah! Hyung!” Enough was enough.
He grabbed the door handle, twisted it and barged into the room.
On the floor Ken was laying with a sleeping Ravi on his chest.
Ken was wide awake and kept on showing Hyuk were the door was with his hand.
He took the hint, walked out and left them there.
“Hyung, I just found Jaehwan-hyung and Wonshik-hyung on the floor” Hyuk ran over to Hongbin, wrapped his hands around Hongbin’s waist and held him like that for a few minutes.
“Why do you always feel so warm” Hyuk let go of Hongbin and faced him.
“Hyuk-ah, you know that I will always just feel warm for you.” Hongbin smiled and hugged him again.
They stood like that for a few minutes, before Leo came into the kitchen coughing, just to let the know that he was there.
“So, have any of you started with the breakfast?” Leo grabbed a slice of bread and walked out of the kitchen.
“I’m working on it hyung!” Hongbin yelled after Leo’s back.
“Hyuk-ah, just sit down and let me make the breakfast, okay?” Hongbin pushed Hyuk towards the breakfast table and told him to sit down.
Hongbin started to cut up some side dishes, making rice and setting the table. All of this was done under 20 minutes. Hongbin happily placed the food and the table and called for the other members.
“Yah,Hongbin-ah. The rice is a little under cooked.” N made a face towards Hongbin.
“I’m sorry Hyung. I did see you making the food ~” He smiled to N and kept on eating.
Everyone suddenly went quiet when a phone started to ring.
“Who’s phone is it?” Ken looked at everyone, but Hongbin was already up walking over to his phone, which was laying on the livingroom floor.
He picked up and placed the phone next to his ear.
“Hello?”
“Hongbin-ah, it’s me.” Hongbin could clearly hear his father’s voice in the other end.
“Father, how are you doing? I was going to call tomorrow night” He started to rub the back of his head as he turned towards Hyuk and smiled to him.
“Oh, Hongbin-ah.. I know you’re very busy, but would please come home for a few days? Your grandmother is very sick. The doctors says it won’t be long.” Hongbins father sounded just as sad as Hongbin felt at that moment.
“It won’t be long? What do you mean with that? Is she dying? Is grandmother dying? Why? Are you sure they can’t save her, father?!” Tears were falling down his cheeks just as he started to scream the questions out.
He was about to hit the floor when two thin hand caught him.
“Son, I’m sorry.. There is nothing we can do. Just come home, okay? Grandmother wants to see you.” Then the other end got silent.
“Father. Father! Farther! Don’t hang up on me! Father!” Hongbin was screaming and slowly fell into Hyuks lap.
Hyuk’s hand comforted Hongbins back as he was loudly crying in the middle of the living room.
The rest of the members got up as well and walked over to Hongbin and patted his head.
They all stayed like that for at least 10 minutes before Hongbin got up and wiped away his tears.
“It’s going to be okay guys, don’t worry about it.. I will just pack up my stuff and go see her.” Hongbin forced on a smile and turned around to walk to his bedroom.
He was stopped by Hyuk’s hand.
“I will come with you” he smiled and walked into the bedroom to pack with Hongbin.
“What about our schedule for tomorrow? Hongbin got a filming and Hyuk is joing us in an interview.” N looked sadly at the rest of the members.
“First, we have to tell the manager that they are gone for a few days. Ask him to move the interview and have our manager tell the filming crew that he can’t show up or that one of us are going to step in.” Leo waited of a nod from the rest of the members.
“Agree. Then who will talk with manager-nim?” Ravi looked at Ken, who was looking at N.
“I see you’re looking at me Jaehwan-ah. Fine, I will talk to manager-nim, so don’t worry about it” N slightly chopped Ravi and Ken’s neck before he took up his phone and walked out of the living room and into the second bedroom.

“Fine guys, if someone is going to switch with Bean-ah, can one of you do it? I got my own schedule tomorrow.” Leo turned to Ken & Ravi and looked at them with his hands in his side.
“I volunteer as tribute!” Ken lifted his hand and smiled.
“Good job Jaehwan-ah” Leo slightly gave Ken a warm pat on his neck.
One of the bedroom doors opened and out came N.
“Okay, so I talked with manager-nim. He said that he will move the interview, and if he can’t do that, it will get cancelled. He will call the filming crew and ask if someone of us can step in instead of Hongbin.” N placed the phone on the couch and signed.
“Jaehwan-ah volunteered to do it, but we will wait and see if he is needed” Leo crossed his arms and just stood there for a second.
The other bedroom door opened and Hyuk with Hongbin behind him stepped out.
“Hongbin-ah, we fixed your schedule for the next few days, so don’t worry about it. You got a week off at least” N walked over to Hyuk and patted his shoulder.
“Did you order a train ticket yet?” Ken looked at Hyuk.
“Yes, hyung. We are taking the next train which is leaving in about an hour, so we don’t really have a lot of time.” Hyuk placed the luggage on the floor, grabbed his jacked and put on his shoes.
“Hongbin-hyung.. We need to go now.” Hyuk took Hongbin’s arm and slightly started to pull him towards the front door.
“Bye hyungs. I will call you when we arrive, okay?” Hyuk waved to the rest of the members as Hongbin and himself left.
A lifeless Hongbin was walking behind him all the way down the stairs, in the taxi and at the train station.
He didn’t say a word until they sat down on the train.
“I’m sorry Hyuk-ah.. I’m really sorry..” Hongbin plased his head on Hyuks shoulder.
“It’s okay Hongbin-hyung, it’s going to be okay.”

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so I know it's been a long time.. and I'm sorry for that... But please leave a comment ~ That will make my day ^^ 

 

btw!! If you want to win the VIXX - Error mini album, you can go to my instagram account @k_fandom and joine my giveaway! :D