fin

Baek Lockwood

Baekhyun slammed the door of the dorm open. Beads of perspiration were on his temple, face still flushed from the after-effect of individual dance practice, but a big grin was beautifying his face in an undeniably worship-able way. Eleven pairs of eyes moved from the tv to him, shooting him the same look of curiosity. On the other hand, Baekhyun ignored them all and chose to throw himself to Chanyeol, stradle the younger's lap who was sitting on the floor and throw his duffel bag to Jongdae in the process.

 

"I got it," Baekhyun mumbled in the crook of Chanyeol's neck. "I got it, Yeol."

 

The younger's eyes widened. The look of surprise was fast to be replaced with complete happiness and dash of pride. Chanyeol got up, still hugging his tiny boyfriend and started peppering little pecks all over Baekhyun's face.

 

"Oh my God! I'm so proud of you, baby! Finally!"

 

Baekhyun laughed in Chanyeol's embrace while the giant twirling him around, didn't bother to explain to the other members what had made them so happy.

 

Junmyeon cleared his throat. "Chanyeol, Baekhyun," he called out to get the pair's attention. "No public display affection, please." His tone was more like inquiring rather than demanding.

                                                         

Sehun snorted. It wasn't like the pair could stop doing that. The other members had talked to them so many times about the topic regarding showing too much affection in front of them, but apparently the pair was so shameless that they didn't bother to tone it down. Even Kyungsoo had stopped with his scolding a long long time ago.

 

Junmyeon's protest and the others' curiosity were answered when Chanyeol put Baekhyun down and with a prideful voice announcing to the members to call his boyfriend 'Actor B' from now on. Their jaws dropped, eyes widened and various questions were thrown to Baekhyun.

 

"What actor?"

"Oh my God, are you serious?"

"Shoot, Baekhyun you didn't tell us!"

"My God, what drama? What movie?"

 

Their hands tried to grab Baekhyun's legs and tug on his shirt to get the small boy's attention, but Chanyeol of course had to protect his boyfriend like a personal manager by covering his boyfriend's body to make him out of reach.

 

"Guys! Guys, stop it!" Chanyeol's voice boomed, cutting the shouts from s. "Actor Byun needs to rest. Good night!"

 

The curious questions were changing into boo's when Chanyeol led Baekhyun to their room. The smaller man was giggling behind him. Chanyeol could be so annoying to the members, but he surely knew what Baekhyun needed the most now; cleaning up and some cuddles. And maybe a congratulary love-making.

 

-

 

Baekhyun sighed contentedly when his body submerged into the lukewarm water. He rested his head on the bath tub and closed his eyes. These days had been so tiring with dance and vocal practices for their Overdose comeback, and it will surely be more hectic with the musical schedule. But this was what he had been waiting for. The way to be a well-rounded entertainer was finally starting to open up for him. His lips curved upward. This wasn't going to happen if not for Chanyeol. The boy had been a great acting teacher for him. His boyfriend was so hyped up when he said for the first time to the interviewer in one of their schedule in Mama era that his dream was to be the complete entertainer, from singer to, maybe, actor. With his witty and funny remarks, he had been being one of the most popular members. His appearance in Exo's Showtime brought laughters to the audience and he'd got so many offerings from big tv stations to join their variety shows. Chanyeol had made a personal acting class for him since then. He smiled to himself, knowing that his boyfriend couldn't be anymore perfect.

 

"Happy?"

 

Baekhyun snapped out of his reverie when Chanyeol's endearing deep voice greeted him. He only nodded, a little bit embarrassed that his contentment was uncontrollably obvious.

 

"Can I join you, then?" Chanyeol's smile was rather suggestive. He was already anyway, towering gloriously by the bath tub.

 

Baekhyun bit back his smile and shifted aside, making space for his giant boyfriend. Chanyeol got in and leaned in against the bath tub before tugging Baekhyun to sit in between his legs, back against his chest.

 

It was Baekhyun's most favorite ritual; to sit back against Chanyeol in the bath tub like this, talking about anything while relaxing their tired bodies, and share some kisses and sometimes s that were soon brought to the shower to do some hot wet .

 

Chanyeol's hands circled Baekhyun's waist, drawing the older closer to him. Baekhyun's head rested on Chanyeol's chest and tucked securely under his chin. Their hands clasped and Chanyeol drew a circle on the back of Baekhyun's hands, giving the older extra comfortable feelings.

 

"I haven't got to say this, congratulations," Chanyeol kissed him on his cheek. "Baby."

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and mumbled a quiet 'thank you'. He was busy smiling and savoring Chanyeol's body against his. He missed him so much. They didn't get too much time together despite living together. Chanyeol was busy shooting Roommate while Baekhyun was busy MC-ing and practicing. They hadn't got to do this favorite ritual of theirs since a month ago and Baekhyun kinda wanted this moment to last forever, when he and Chanyeol were happy, when he felt so secure and comfortable in his boyfriend's embrace.

 

"So, tell me about it."

 

"They haven't told me much about it," even without looking, Chanyeol knew that his boyfriend was smiling. His voice quivering a bit upon controlling his overflowing excitement. "They only told me that my role is Don Lockwood," Baekhyun took a quick breath before continuing. "I'm the lead actor Chanyeol!" He didn't try to control his excitement this time. His voice full of happiness and he practically bouncing in the bath tub.

 

"Wow, Baek." Chanyeol tugged Baekhyun's chin so that he faced him and closed the distance between them. "My baby is seriously something." He whispered against Baekhyuns lips before kissing the smaller man. Their lips moved in sync, sweet, chaste but deep. "I'm so proud of you, Baek." He nibbled on Baekhyun's lips and swiped it with his tongue. "So, so proud of you."

 

Chayeol deepened the kiss by nudging Baekhyun's tongue with his before exploring his cavern. The smaller male sighed, nails clawing Chanyeol's arms. Chanyeol moved from Baekhyuns lips to his jaw near his ears, on the skin before nibbling on the earlobe.

 

"Thanks, Chanyeol." Baekhyun managed to whisper despite the wave of pleasure Chanyeol gave to him.

 

The younger stopped for awhile to answer. "For what?"

 

"For everything. For teaching me, for being so supporting." Baekhyun cupped Chanyeol's face and smiled, their forheads connected. "I can't believe I really have a boyfriend that can be my bestfriend all at once."

 

"Anytime, Baek." Chanyeol smiled back and pecked him on the lips again.

 

"There's this thing I need to talk to you, though." Baekhyun lied back and rested his head on the younger's chest again. This is the bad part of the musical, and Baekhyun needs Chanyeol to know it in advance because he didn't want him to misunderstand things later.

 

"Tell me, what is it?" Chanyeol played with the water, pouring it to Baekhyun's shoulder and rubbed it before placing a kiss there.

 

Baekhyun bit his lower lip. He knew Chanyeol was a very understanding boyfriend, but this one would probably take a little serious talk to make the younger understand. If he could choose, he would leave this matter out tonight and share more kisses with Chanyeol instead, but Baekhyun didn't want to put this off.

 

He exhaled and sat up straight, turned his body around to face Chanyeol. "Do you know what Singing in the Rain is about?" Baekhyun cupped his face. His boyfriend shook his head. Though he had prepared himself, Baekhyun couldn't help to feel so anxious. "It's a love story Chanyeol. A love triangle to be exact."

 

"Oh." Chanyeol's face looked blank. No hint of anger in his face so far. "It's okay for me, Baek."

 

"But I will probably have a kissing scene."

 

His solemn face was suddenly full of dissapointment, like a cloud that suddenly hanging on the blue clear sky. This was what Baekhyun hated the most, to see Chanyeol's crestfallen's face. He hated himself for making him like this. The look in Chanyeol's face, not to mention his eyes, was making Baekhyun's chest constrict. Chanyeol laid back to free himself from Baekhyun, his head rested on the bath tub rim.

 

Baekhyun heaved a sigh. "Yeol?"

 

", Baek." Chanyeol's tone came out harsher than he expected than he himself almost flinched.

 

Baekhyun's face was now as crestfallen as Chanyeol's, the look of dissapointment and surprise were there replacing his anxiety.

 

"When is it? Your musical."

 

Baekhyun peeked at Chanyeol's face. His jaw stern, almost like holding back his emotion.

 

"June 3 to August 5." He mumbled. It was a month long and he would probably do the kissing scene more than once.

 

Chanyeol sat up and Baekhyun could see that he was hiding his frustration. "A month, Baekhyun. A month."

 

"Um. It's not decided, though, whether or not there will be a kissing scene."

 

"But what if there is??" He snapped. Baekhyun flinched at the sharpness of his boyfriend's tone. The frustration was now obvious in his face. "You'll be kissing with a girl, two girl? For more than once??"

 

"What can I do, Yeol?" Anger was starting to bulb in his chest. He couldn't believe that Chanyeol would be this upset upon hearing the news. It wasn't like that he planned it all. "You want me to turn it down? My first musical ever? One of my dreams?"

 

"I didn't ask you to turn it down, Baek." His voice was raised, and Baekhyun didn't like it one bit. "Just, do something about it. Ask the director to do something about it."

 

"You think it's that easy? You know our job, Chanyeol. Everything is planned and we have to oblige!" He was tired. He didn't want Chanyeol to be upset but Baekhyun himself didn't like this immature Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol covered his face with his palms. He was embarrassed of himself who couldn't control his jealousy. It wasn't like that Baekhyun wanted to do the kissing scene. He knew it was his dream, but picturing his boyfriend lip-locked with someone else was enough to hurt him.

 

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol, but I thought you were still my supportive boyfriend no matter what happened." The tone of hurt was obvious. Baekhyun got up and left him. Before he closed the bathroom door, he turned around. "Please be mature, Yeol. It's not like that I'm cheating on you anyway." His voice was low but enough to make Chanyeol felt guilty.

 

-

 

Baekhyun felt a pair of arms sneak in to his comforter and hug him from behind. In the darkness of the room he still knew that those were Chanyeol's and he instantly relaxed at the touch. He didn't budge, though, feigning sleep. He was still upset at him and he didn't want to talk.

 

"I'm sorry, Baek." Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun's hair, didn't want to wake him up. "I just didn't want to see you kiss someone else. I know I'm selfish and immature and all, but I guess I love you too much. To just imagine it is hurtful for me, let alone to see you do that." He sighed. "But you're right. What else can we do? I don't want you to get scold, anyway, so I thought that maybe you can just do it. Just promise me you'll do your best, make me proud, okay?"

 

To Chanyeol's surprise, the older turned around and buried his face in his chest.

 

"Promise. Thank you." He mumbled.

 

Chanyeol kissed his crown and drew him closer. "I know you can do it. My baby is so great.."

 

Baekhyun smiled. "I'm not if not for you." He looked up and pecked Chanyeol on the lips. "Still hoping there will be no kissing scene?"

 

Chanyeol chuckled but admitted it anyway. "Yeah."

 

"Don't worry. Your lips will still be on the top of my favorite lips to kiss list. Guess I like it too much." He grinned and leaned in to kiss his boyfriend.

 

Chanyeol bit Baekhyun's lips instead. The older groaned in protest and eyed him disbelievingly. "No other lips should be on the list, Baek." He demanded.

 

Baekhyun grinned and leaned in again. "Yes." He whispered against Chanyeol's lips. "Yours only." And he kissed him passionately.

 

-

 

It wasn't until a week later that Baekhyun had his first practice for the musical. Chanyeol came along to his very first acting class to support his boyfriend. Baekhyun was more than happy to see his supportive boyfriend came back.

 

It was so embarrassing to act for the first time. The other casts seemed so easy to follow the instruction, but he constantly made some mistakes. Whenever he made a mistake, he would look at Chanyeol in fear, afraid that his boyfriend would laugh at him, but what greeted him was always a nod of support and a thumbs-up. It only made his chest felt warm. Indeed, Chanyeol was the best boyfriend he ever had.

 

It was when they got to the last scene, in which Baekhyun and his partner would do the kiss scene. It had been decided that they would still include the said scene despite SM's worry of Exo's fangirls. Baekhyun himself was relieved that he already talked to Chanyeol about this in advance so that he could just focus on what he had to do.

 

In the middle of the room, Baekhyun stood closely to his partner. He put his hand on the girl's waist and her hands were clasped behind his neck. This was going to be awkward, and Baekhyun wanted to minimalize the tension so he closed his eyes and sighed, before leaning in and closed the distance. It was weird. Her lips weren't a bit like Chanyeol's. What was in his mind was only Chanyeol's lips and he needed to imagine his partner's lips as Chanyeol's if he didn't want to make it any more awkward. So he started to recall the feeling of kissing his boyfriend, his soft plump lips, the way the younger kissed him and the way he kissed him back. Until he deepened the kiss and --

 

"Cut!"

 

The director's voice snapped him up and he pulled away from his partner before bowing 90 degrees.

 

"Great, Baekhyun!" The director said. They clapped and Baekhyun smiled happily.

 

This wasn't as bad as he thought.

 

Except that when he looked at Chanyeol's direction, the younger was nowhere to be found.

 

-

 

Chanyeol slammed the door of his and Baekhyun's room and locked it. The pounding on the door was ignored. He didn't want to talk. He so much wanted to vent out to Baekhyun upon the kissing scene.

 

The way he did it. The way Baekhyun kissed the girl and clawed at the girl's waist. That was like Baekhyun was actually enjoying the kiss too much. He couldn't take it anymore when he saw Baekhyun tilted his head and deepened the kiss.

 

Chanyeol was disgusted at the scene. His jealousy was overflowing. It made the anger bulb in his chest and so he chose to leave the room and hailed a cab to his dorm, leaving Baekhyun behind.

 

He had thought that it would be easy to control himself, but when it was coming for real, his guard was crumbling down so easily that his jealousy had taken control of his mind.

 

So when Baekhyun stopped pounding on the door, Chanyeol screamed and threw his pillow against the wall.

 

-

 

The next morning, Chanyeol came out of the room and found Baekhyun had already gone practising. His anger that had yet to subside was only added up when he remembered that Baekhyun would probably kiss the girl again today.

 

Knowing that he would only be any more stuck and feel like , he grabbed his wallet and phone and headed to SM.

 

He only came back to the dorm when the midnight came and slept on the couch, ignoring Baekhyun who stood up in the door of their room and called him to sleep inside.

 

Chanyeol ended up sleeping at three because Baekhyun's sad face was played in his mind, dwelled there and refused to leave.

 

-

 

It had been two weeks since Baekhyun's first musical practice. Chanyeol still gave him a cold shoulder. He wanted to talk to him so much, to ask him if he was fine, to ask him where he he had been going to and why he had been going home at midnight everyday. Baekhyun couldn't focus on his acting class and he already got scolded by the director and his acting teacher too many times. He needed to fix things, but Chanyeol always shut him out, didn't even give him a chance and he was tired of it already.

 

Baekhyun heard the lock of their dorm open and a muffled sound of cough outside their room. That was unquestionably Chanyeol. He stayed up late everyday to wait his boyfriend to come home. Baekhyun started to be worried about Chanyeol's health. It wasn't good for the giant to always be out until midnight like this. Besides, he missed him and he needed to straighten things up. Tomorrow was the premiere of his musical and he didn't want to mess things up out of stress. So he got up and collected his courage.

 

"Chanyeol?" He called out once he was outside.

 

The younger was lying down on the couch, back facing Baekhyun. He could see the younger's shoulders tense upon hearing his voice.

 

"Chanyeol," he approached him and sat on the couch. "Where did you go?"

 

Chanyeol flinched when he felt Baekhyun's subtle touch on his arm. He could imagine Baekhyun frowning and bowing his head down in disappointment.

 

"Yeol, please, answer me." He pleaded, almost crying. "Where did you go? I miss you. I know you're not sleeping."

 

Chanyeol turned around and sat up. "Why do you care, anyway?"

 

His tone was sharp and despite the blinding darkness, Baekhyun could see Chanyeol's eyes glint with anger.

 

"It's not like I'm going out kissing people around."

 

Baekhyun's jaw dropped open. "I.."

 

"You what?" He snapped, startling Baekhyun even more. "I'm unlike you who kiss people passionately as if they were your boyfriend, Baek!" Chanyeol took a sharp intake and continued, "I'm not a unlike you!"

 

They both gasped at Chanyeol's remark. The younger's eyes widened in surprise of his own mean words. Baekhyun got up and eyed Chanyeol disbelievingly. He was in the verge of crying.

 

"I.. I didn't, I don't, kiss people around, Yeol." Tears were trickling down Baekhyun's soft cheeks before it turned into a sob. "And I'm not a ."

 

"Baek-" Chanyeol reached out a hand to Baekhyun and he flinched.

 

Baekhyun closed his ears with his palm and shut his eyes tight. He shook his head frantically, as if afraid of hearing Chanyeol's words again.

 

"Baek, please."

 

Before Chanyeol could do anything, Baekhyun turned around and ran to the door.

 

And Chanyeol could only see him disappear.

 

-

 

Kyungsoo put a plate of pasta in front of Chanyeol harshly, snapping the older out of his reverie.

 

"Freaking stupid Chanyeol." He mumbled under his breath. "We need to talk."

 

Chanyeol knew it was about to come. He groaned and put his head on the marble surface of the dining table. He couldn't sleep last night upon Baekhyun's leaving. The smaller man didn't bring his phone and when he looked for him around the apartment complex, he was nowhere to be found, and now Kyungsoo would add up his sufferings.

 

"Look at me." Kyungsoo demanded and Chanyeol groaned once again before sitting up straight, eyes to Kyungsoo. "I heard everything you said last night. You don't call your boyfriend a , you jerk!"

 

"Yeah, I know. I didn't mean it." Chanyeol mumbled weakly.

 

"You did say it, though. That's what matters."

 

Chanyeol's shoulders slumped, a pout formed in his lips.

 

"Baekhyun's been crying a lot lately. Didn't you see it last night that his eyes were swolen?" Kyungsoo sighed.

 

Chanyeol shook his head. "No. It was dark."

 

"You would've seen it if you didn't shut him out and come back home at midnight these two weeks, you coward!" Kyungsoo cuckled his tongue in annoyance. "You know what? He has always wanted to talk to you, he asked me where you have been these past two weeks that you always come home late. He was worried of you, Chanyeol! Most importantly, he never once did think that you would cheat on him, leave alone to call you a ."

 

Chanyeol covered his face with his palm and mumbled a muffled "I know."

 

"No, you don't!" The younger snapped. "You know what? You should've never been angry at him from the start, Chanyeol."

 

"You're the one who didn't know, Soo. He kissed that girl so passionately in front of me, his own boyfriend! How could I not be jealous?" His anger boiled up one more time.

 

"That's his job, Chanyeol! Do you think Baekhyun didn't get jealous when you hugged your partner for K.Will sunbaenim's mv? Yes, he did! But what did he do? He calmed himself down and even said that you were cute in the radio." Kyungsoo's face flushed in anger. He didn't know that Chanyeol could be this stupid.

 

They stared at each other for a few seconds, before Chanyeol turned his head and put his head on the table again.

 

"Besides, he told me that he imagined the girl was you when he kissed her. That's the only thing he could do to stay focus on his acting, yet you continously torture him with your silent treatment." His voice had calmed down, but his words were only made Chanyeol feel even more guilty. "Today is his musical's premiere, Chanyeol. And he slept at the dance practice room last night. Jongin saw him this morning and he said to him that his back was sore. See what'd you done to him?"

 

Chanyeol let Kyungsoo's words sink in before holding up his head, tears almost spilled out of his eyes. "God, I'm so stupid!" He pulled his hair out in frustration. He couldn't stop thinking how he could've been so stupid.

 

"Yes, you are." Kyungsoo's gaze was cold at him. "Let's see how you could make up to it. If he messed up with his musical later, you'll be a deadmeat, Chanyeol."

 

-

 

Chanyeol swiped his eyes to the big hall. Many people came and he could see fansite masters check their equipments and proceeded to enter the building to get the best position. Chanyeol himself didn't need to do that since he had the VIP ticket he got from his manager. He was busy reciting his line he had prepared for Baekhyun instead.

 

He sat on the third row beside the other EXO-K members, a bouquet of flowers was on his lap. Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen. He must be in the backstage preparing for the last minutes before performance.

 

Chanyeol sighed. He didn't get to talk to Baekhyun because he was busy looking for a suitable present to give to the smaller man. Everything would be okay, right? Baekhyun would be able to do today's performance well, right? He hoped so. He knew his boyfriend was a professional entertainer.

 

Soon the red curtain on the stage opened, revealing Baekhyun and Kyuhyun sunbaenim. It gave him different vibe of seeing his boyfriend on stage. Chanyeol had rarely seen Baekhyun on stage live like this, except for some Miracles in December promotion and some other special stages, flaunting his charisma to the audience and bewitched them with his beauty. His clothes were hugging his luscious body perfectly, his make up wasn't too thick but enough to make him even more angelic. From Chanyeol's position, he could see Baekhyun swipe his eyes to the rows of the audience and when their eyes met, the older couldn't hide his surprise, his eyes were flickering and his lips parted a bit. Chanyeol gave him his best smile to him before mouthing "Fighting!" to Baekhyun. What he did next was making Chanyeol's heart wrench. Baekhyun's eyes were exuding so much sadness and he was quick to avert his gaze from Chanyeol, before focusing back on his part.

 

Despite the sadness which Chanyeol could see dwell in Baekhyun's eyes, the smaller man indeed did great. The musical was great, not that he paid much attention to it, he was busy eyeing his boyfriend, giving him enough support everytime their eyes met. Baekhyun's voice was doubtlessly the most beautiful that it gave Chanyeol shiver down his spine.

 

Soon it got to the last scene. The kissing scene. Chanyeol kept fidgeting in his seat and Baekhyun's eyes kept flying to his boyfriend secretly.

 

Baekhyun held his partner's waist, keeping her close to him. Their foreheads met and Baekhyun could feel her breath brush his lips. What Baekhyun did next was lean in, but not enough to attach his lips with the girls'. The audience were cheering, except for Chanyeol who was keep fidgeting in his seat, torn between watching his boyfriend or shutting his eyes tight.

 

It was mere milimeters apart between his and the girl's lips, he just needed to lean in a tiny bit more but he chose to tilt his head to the side instead, covering the audience's views from their lips. His partner's eyes closed, as if savoring Baekhyun's lips. Nice. They stayed like that for awhile before parting and the ovation from the audience reverberating in the hall.

 

Perfect.

 

-

 

Baekhyun was in his personal dressing room backstage, alone, looking at the mirror blankly when someone knocked the door. He got up to open the door and what greeted him was Kyungsoo, Jongin, Junmyeon and Sehun huddled in front of the door.

 

"Hey Baekhyun, you did great!" Junmyeon hugged him, followed by the other members.

 

His eyes ran to the surroundings, no sign of Chanyeol."Thanks." He forced himself to smile, but couldn't help to slump his shoulder.

 

They exchanged some small talks before the other members excused themselves, leaving him alone in his tiny dressing room again. He continued staring at himself in the mirror and before he knew, tears rolled down his cheek. Baekhyun wiped it and smudged his eyeliner and make up a bit.

 

"Stupid." He muttered to himself and closed his face with his palms. "Stupid, stupid Baekhyun."

 

He didn't stop crying and cursing at himself. Lucky him there was no one in the room. His appearence must be a complete mess now with his terrible make up and swollen eyes.

 

Whe he opened his eyes, a bouquet of roses greeted him, much to his surprise. He followed the hand holding out the bouquet from behind him and found Chanyeol standing there. His heart crushed upon seeing his smile he just realized he had missed so much, even after all hurtful things he had done to him.

 

"Baekhyun, congratulations." Chanyeol said warily before taking Baekhyun's hand and wrapping his beautiful fingers around the roses.

 

When Chanyeol realized that his boyfriend would keep his mouth shut, he continued. "I'm so sorry, Baek." He kept his eyes trained on the smaller man. "I might've been a not so supportive boyfriend lately, I might've been the biggest jerk ever who said and did stupid things to you. I'm sorry that my jealosy got the best of me. But just so you know, I'm sincerely proud of you. You did very great back on the stage, and the way you did the last scene was doubtlessly nice." He sighed. "I mean it this time. And you're not a by doing it. I didn't mean that one." He bit his lips when Baekhyun looked at him with those teary eyes, still silent. "You know I'm sometimes a very stupid person that does many things I don't mean, and you have been the only person willingly stay by my side despite all my stupidity. I did a terrible mistake this time, but please believe me Baek, last night when you left the dorm, my heart also half gone with your leaving."

 

Chanyeol cupped his trembling hand on Baekhyun's face. "I'm so sorry. I might do many other stupid things in the future, but I really can't afford to lose you. Will you stay by my side? Forever. Don't run away from me again." He sighed. "Please?"

 

Baekhyuns tears trickled down once again before he flaunted himself to Chanyeol's embrace. How could he stay angry at his boyfriend. He might not be the best boyfriend ever, but he was definitely the one whom he needed, even with stupid things he had done and would do.

 

"It's okay, Yeol, it's okay." He sobbed on his boyfriend's chest. "I can"t afford to lose you either. Promise me you will never shut me out again?"

 

"I promise." He whispered to Baekhyun's hair. His chest warm with happiness and relieve.

 

Chanyeol pulled apart, a happy smile was on his face. He then rummaged his back pocket and pulled out a little velvet box before opening it in front of Baekhyun and revealed a silver band. Baekhyun's expression was contrary to Chanyeol's. His lips parted in surprise and his eyes widened when his boyfriend took his hand and slipped the band in his right ring finger.

 

"Perfect. It's so beautiful in your finger, Baek." Chanyeol admired the ring circling Baekhyun's dainty finger. "Look, I have one too." He showed his matching ring to Baekhyun and the smaller's smile brought up onr more wave of happiness in Chanyeol's chest.

 

"Thank you so much, Yeol. You know you didn't need to do this." Baekhyun tiptoed to peck his boyfriend on the lips, his arms circled Chanyeol's neck.

 

"But I want to. I know my baby is perfect with it." He put his hands on Baekhyun's waist and connected their foreheads.

 

Baekhyun smiled. His boyfriend was indeed the sweetest man ever. "Uh, Yeol, I didn't kiss her back on the stage."

 

It brought surprise to Chanyeol. "Really? But I thought--"

 

"You couldn't see mine and her lips right?" He smiled in triumph. "We didn't kiss, that's why I turned around a bit to cover the audience's views from us. I planned that with her after you left me that day."

 

"Oh Baekhyun, I'm so--"

 

"Shh.. it's okay. No need to worry now, my lips are all yours." Baekhyun leaned it to peck Chanyeol on the lips again. "Does this mean we're engaged now? You put the ring on my ring finger."

 

Chanyeol chuckled before pulling apart. "No." He pulled the ring out, took his left hand and slipped the band in his ring finger.

 

"We're married now."

 

And he kissed Baekhyun's knuckles.

 

-

 

[140703] Baekhyun and Chanyeol got out from the buliding after Baekhyun's musical premiere with matching rings and a bouquet of flower!!