Chapter Eleven

Boy Who Cried As A Wolf

Jongin stared at the raven haired boy, emotion whirling inside of him like a storm. His legs felt weak and a horrible pain throbbed in his head. He didn’t know what to do anymore. All he saw was Sehun; Sehun, Sehun, Sehun. His mind was full of the blonde boy and the way his lips felt against his own. Sehun was messing everything up inside of Jongin, and it hurt.

 

“Jongin..” a soft voice whispered his name and Jongin looked up to see Kyungsoo next to him, his green eyes gentle and caring. Jongin let himself be seated next to the older and stared into those green orbs. “Let me tell you something about our kind.” Kyungsoo started.

 

“You know that all of us wolves are connected to someone with a special bond; a bond that decides us who our mates will be. A bond so strong that nothing in the world could break it no matter what. It comes in many shapes and sizes; it could be an object or a birthmark, it could even be the way your eyes sparkle. It’s so detailed and precise it’s almost impossible to bend or break. 

 

But what’s tricky about that bond is that, although it is as clear as water and stronger than the worst storm, it’s not easy to figure out. Many obstacles are laid down to confuse us. Sometimes many wolves go through life never even finding the one they are destined to be with.

 

A wolf’s heart isn’t something that should be easily given to someone,” Kyungsoo said as he stared at Jongin with fierce eyes. “It could end your life or even the one you’re supposed to be bond to.”

 

“That’s why,” Kyungsoo held Jongin shoulder. “I need you to be careful, Jongin. Nothing is more painful in this world than having your heart broken.”

 

Looking at the door Kyungsoo murmured. “If you truly believe that you belong to someone, then you must follow your heart. You can’t let any other feeling distract you; just go with what you truly believe is your destiny.” Looking back at the younger Kyungsoo smiled. “Will you go after him?”

 

Jongin stared at Kyungsoo with wide blue eyes. His mind was full of Sehun and most of what he thought about was the younger boy. But he wasn’t sure if this was his destiny or not. It was all too sudden. He cared about the blonde boy; he loved him, but was it as a lover? Or as a best friend? Jongin wasn’t sure. But one thing definitely caught his attention. The birthmark that he had on his shoulder; the one that Sehun had as well. Could it possibly mean that they were connected with some kind of bond?

 

“I’m going to go and talk to him.” Jongin finally said and stood up. Nothing could be stated permanent until he spoke to his best friend; and he needed time to think everything through.

 

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo as the shorter slowly stood up and stared at Jongin straight in the eyes. He had a small smile on, his green eyes sparkling. He gently pushed Jongin and laughed. “Well then don’t just stand here! You have to go and catch him before something else catches him!”

 

Jongin chuckled and let himself be pushed. “Okay I’m going!” Jongin halted at the door and turned his head; a bright smile on his tan face. “Thanks Kyungsoo. For everything.”

 

 

 

                                                                     

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin ran through the halls sweat running down his temples and breath short and fast. He needed to find Sehun and he had no idea where the younger boy was. Jongin has been searching for him for the last hour and there was no sign of the blonde boy. He was in the small courtyard when he finally gave up and sat down next to the small fountain. He closed his eyes and was about to let himself fall asleep when a voice called his name.

 

Opening his eyes he saw bright yellow orbs staring into him and Jongin shot up. “Baekhyun?!”

 

Baekhyun smiled at the younger boy and sat next to him. “Hey Jong! Why are you so sweaty?”

 

Jongin sighed and whipped the sweat of his forehead. “It’s….complicated.” He muttered and looked at the ground. Really, why did it have to be so hard? Baekhyun looked at Jongin with knowing eyes.

 

“Is this about Sehun?” Baekhyun asked and chuckled as Jongin’s blue eyes widened in shock. “Oh don’t look so surprised. There’s only, like two things in the whole world that could make you look so desperate; and it’s no secret that Sehun in one of them.”

 

Jongin shrugged his shoulder and touched the spot on his neck, that showed the small star shaped birthmark. Baekhyun watched Jongin with interested eyes and his lips. “Is that a birth mark?” he asked as he stared at the small spot.

 

Jongin let his fingers ghost over it and nodded. “I was born with it; doesn’t it look like a star?”

 

Baekhyun nodded. “You know those kind of things could mean something really important to us wolves.” Baekhyun glanced at Jongin face. “But I guess you already know since Kyungsoo told you right?” Jongin nodded, still lost in thought.

 

“I don’t know if Kyungsoo told you this one. Have you ever heard about the ‘Moon Light Wolf’ before?” Baekhyun asked and Jongin shook his head. “Well it’s an old story about two wolves, just like us, who were destined to be together.”

 

“I’m sure you know about the bonds and all that stuff right? Well in the story the two wolves share that special bond. Their symbol was the sun and the moon; the main character in the story holding a moon on his right shoulder.

 

The wolf with the moon on his shoulder was nicknamed ‘Light’; because of the way he was able to light even the darkest and deepest places with his beautiful smile. He was loved by everyone; at school he was popular, in his pack he was respected for his sharp senses and kind heart. He was a perfect person; nothing in the world could taint his pure soul.

 

But Light had one weakness. There was one person in the whole world that he wanted more than anything by his side. He was Light’s best friend and they were always together; nothing could ever separate them. His name was Flame. Like Light and Flame the two boys were the similar and the closest things ever; always together no matter what. It wasn’t a surprise to anyone that the two ended up together as a couple. The mark of the moon and the sun on their shoulders was enough to prove that they were meant to be.

 

But nothing always comes as easily as that. Everything comes with a dark side. Where there is light there is always darkness.” Baekhyun looked down at his hands and his lips were pulled into a tight line.

 

“At that time Flame was only a newborn wolf; his animal instincts stronger than his human half. Light tried to help the other with everything he could; they trained together, they went hunting together, but Light was only a few months older then Flame so he didn’t know everything about being a wolf as well. As time went by and the eclipse neared, Flame’s wolf half became too strong; he couldn’t control it anymore. Even with Light by his side Flame slowly lost what made him a human. Over the span of only a week Flame was completely controlled by the darkness within.

 

On the night of the first eclipse Flame lost everything. He attacked the one person he loved the most and hurt him beyond repair. There was no going back; it was too late for them.

 

Light and Flame had everything, but it was lost as soon as it came. Leaving nothing but pain and tears.

 

As time went on the story of the two wolves became a legend; it shapes every wolf’s destiny and leads other onto the right path.”

 

“Now you must be wondering why I’m telling you this.” Baekhyun said to Jongin. He chuckled and ran his hand through his hair. “Honestly I don’t have a real reason.” He stared at Jongin, his yellow eyes kind and gentle as they always were. “I just thought I should give you a life lesson.”

 

Jongin stared at the yellow eyed boy. To Jongin, Baekhyun always seemed to be in pain or suffering in some way. He didn’t know what it was but Baekhyun always looked so fragile and sad. Jongin didn’t want the older boy to break. Beautiful things break easily.

 

A loud voice called Baekhyun’s name and Jongin looked up. Looking around Jongin saw the petite figure of Jongdae running towards them. As always he had such a bright smile on his face. Jongin felt a slightly jealous of how carefree the boy could live.  

 

“Remember what I told you Jongin,” Baekhyun said as he was dragged away by Jongdae. “Don’t let your happiness slip past you fingertips; or something else will steal it away from you.” Baekhyun pulled on Jongin’s shoulder and pointed towards the far side of the courtyard. Jongin followed his gaze and his eyes widened. The tall figure of Sehun entering his field of vision.

 

Jongin watched as Baekhyun walked away with his arms linked with Jongdae’s. They seemed so happy and perfect together. Jongin felt anger and sadness well up as he thought about how messed up his life right now was. Why is everything always so complicated for me? 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey Guys, How are you all? 

I hope you guys are coping well with all the Kris , I'm probably as shocked as you guy s are too :(

But don't get too over whelmed by all those thoughts okay?

Althoug Kris is really important and we all love EXO like nothing in teh world, your happiness and health is just as important.

 

I just wanted to say that this will be the only update in a while because I have aloth of things going on that is kinda related to what happnened to Kris. 

My youngest brother is actually a trainee in SM(Four brothers and I'm the only girl), and my oldest brother(our guardian) and I are debating whether or not we should pull my youngest brother out of there. If things are as bad as it seems then I don't think my brother should stay there, although it's his life time dream to be an idol there and I don't want to ruin it for him. But health comes first right?

So I'm sorry if I'm not able to update as frequently as I used to. 

 

Hopefully everything goes back to normal and everyone can be happy again right?^^ 

I'll see you guys again soon~

Fighting!^^