Chapter 1

Discovered

Listen«««

Her arms raised themselves up, then down, her fingers dancing, wrists flicking with every move. She mimicked the music, her body twining with the melody. She was the music. The music was her. Even her hair, luscious and thick, seemed to dance. Her hips moved with practiced facility and she drew intricate shapes with them. She shimmied and swayed and rolled her body in ways he’d never seen her do before. In ways he’d only been able to conjure up in his dreams.

She was a goddess.

All smooth skin, a graceful face, and heavenly eyes. Her dancing was contradictory as each movement was precise, sharp, yet smooth. She danced with the fluidity of water and the agility of a lightning strike combined. She bent back, her upper body gyrating upside down. She straightened herself almost immediately and lowered herself down onto the floor, her soft belly rolling and sliding to the violin. She was on her back, arms above her head, stomach fluttering, hips shaking.  She eased herself back up slowly, removing the veil that was draped across her neck. She flung it up and over her head and she began to spin. The veil fanned outwards as she spun, giving her the appearance of sheer wings.

His angel.

She was exotic, alluring. He didn’t know how such a sweet, timid girl could exhibit so much passion, so much-

Kai snapped out of his reverie when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He was quick to shut it up, not wanting to lose his focus on you. Your performance was jaw dropping and he was completely enthralled, his eyes very near their breaking point.

He had come to surprise you and your littler sister with some candy and a movie, but the surprise was his instead. Upon his arrival, he followed the strange music down the hall and found you practicing. Not wanting to be seen, he stealthily came to stand behind a pillar in the open room, just out of your line of vision. And there he stood, gaping in awe without you even realizing it. It was at the end of your routine, when you twirled one last time and struck your pose that you saw him.

Kai.” His name was a breathless whisper on your lips.

Ironically, your quiet voice startled him and he jump, tripping over his feet and nearly fall to the ground. He wiped his sweaty palms against his jeans. “H-Hi.”  You immediately picked up the sheer veil that lay on the ground and cocooned your body, shrinking into yourself. It was useless though; unknowingly to you, his eyes had already feasted on you.  And it was obvious you had no idea how much more tempting you appeared in that veil. He came forward hesitantly. “So this is what you do every week.”

You gulped. Yes. This was why you had always reserved your Monday and Thursday nights for yourself. You told him it was because you were “baby sitting”, which wasn’t a lie. Your sister was just in the other room playing with some toys. “H-how long have you been watching?”

He gave you a cute smirk. “Long enough.” He tucked a loosed strand of hair away from your sweaty face. “Jagiya,” his voice was honey dripping onto your skin. He touched his forehead with yours. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

You cheeks flamed and you pulled back from him feeling a little panicked. “Kai I just- It’s just really embarrassing!”

“That’s funny,” he pecked you on your cheek. “Because from what I saw, my Jagi did not look embarrassed. Not one bit.” He kissed your nose.  “In fact, she was looking y,” Your eyes widened at his words. “Too y.”

He hugged you softly and you buried your face in his neck. He laughed at your absurdity and kissed the top of your head. He brought his hand to your cheek and you looked up at him. “So, I was wondering…” You tilted your head, your eyes full of question. “When are you going to show me those moves?”

You shook your head; only a pabo like him would ask that! Abruptly, you threaded your fingers through his dark hair and yanked him down for a kiss. Your sudden action loosened the veils’ tie around you and it slipped to the floor. Kai made use of this and spread his hands across your waist, tugging you closer.

You released him and smoothed back his hair, trailing a finger down his jaw shyly.

He chuckled low and kissed your temple, nuzzling your ear. “But seriously,” He straightened, a playful smile tugging on his lips. “That little hip drop thing, you know?” He attempted to repeat the move, his body jerking to the silent beat. You nodded your head and giggled as you watched a blush to creep onto his face. You demonstrated the move to him, showing off just a tad. He clapped excitedly and pulled you back to his chest. “Yeah, teach me that!”


I need to go practice some

~Alanis

(aka LovingHopelessly)

yeah, that's what it would look like. ^^