OVERDOSE-chapter finalle

OVERDOSE

Chapter 10

4 years had passed since the last fan signing. That was the last day I talked with Baekhyun one to one. I never had the chance to talk to him since then. I went to all their concerts but because I’m too busy with my life, I never had the time to go to any their fan signing events since then. But my own personal collections of exo products keep increasing each year. What just they did to me?…hehehehe. From albums, mugs, poster and a lot more.

 I graduated 1 year ago and now working hard designing and marketing my own design. I still remember the promise I made with him. Yeah one day we can fulfill that dreams. About exo even after 6 years since their debut they are still together. I’m so grateful about that. Luhan, D.O, Chanyeol, Tao start to be recognized as actors. Chen and Baekhyun are working really hard in musicals too. Some of them also try other field like variety and dj-ing.

What I can say for this past 4 years I miss him a lot more. One day…..

                                                …………………………………………………

It’s already winter now. Because of the cold weather there are not that many people at Han River. I’m walking alone at the place where I first met Baekhyun.  I miss that moment even though it is really brief.

“Are you alright agashi?” The most beautiful voice I had have ever heard.

“aaah”. I lose balance and fall to the ground. The guy try to grab my hand but he just few milliseconds late..

“mianhe. Jinja neomu neomu mianhe. I should’ve hold you tighter”

‘He said what tighter. Yeah tighter please. If it’s you, you can hold me as long as you want’

“You said something, agashi.” Could he hear my thought? I reply as fast I could. “no..no..no..”while waving my hand sincerely denying it.

He lends me his hands. Why must his hands also be that damn beautiful? Aargh…I sigh. That long slender white finger. I am really melting. He looks at me with that weird look.

“Agashi, are you alright. Can you stand up?” I realize the situation and quickly grab his hands to stand properly. I thought the hands just looks good but it really feel good too. But I need to release it quickly.

“Thank you” I said politely. He smiles showing his dazzling white teeth. “naah..i’m the one who do not see you first. Actually I’m in hurry. See you later”

How I wish I can meet him again here? I close my eyes. The gentle winter breeze blew across my face like the whispering winds sway the trees.

‘Dear God. Please let me see him again. Juseyo…”

“Soo Ah” I hear someone calling my name. It is a male voice. He call again

“HAN SOO AH” a little louder. I’m sure it’s Baekhyun’s voice. Is this real? I open my eyes and I saw the brightest light in this dark night. It is him. My tears start to overflow. How could this be happening?

Baekhyun walks slowly first and then faster. He looks at me with disbelieved. He put his shaky beautiful hands on my face so that I can face him.

“It is really you. How I miss you?” He wipes off tears on my cheeks. He pulls me into his embracement. He is warm and smells so good. I hug him back. How I wish this time will last forever? We remain in that position for several minutes.

He looses the hug but didn’t let me go yet. “How have you been doing this past 4 years, Soo Ah? I keep searching for you in all fans signing wishing you were there. But you are not there. I almost went insane?” Baekhyun starts to burst into tears.

‘He misses me too’… “Mianhe…I didn’t know you miss me too. I’m too busy this past 4 years working so hard so that I can fulfill the promise we made before. I do miss you too..more than you can even imagine.”

“Promise me you will never do this to me ever again” Baekhyun looks at me straight in the eyes wanting confirmation.

I giggle a bit and bit my lower lip and whisper “Dae…” near his ear.

Time went still as our lips met. I could feel his heart beating fast against my chest. It is so passionate and yet so innocent. I pull away first then he put another kiss on my forehead. He tightens the embrace.

“Let be together forever…..Saranghaeyo Soo Ah”

The end…….

Thank you for all the support…I will write again soon..XOXO