Breakfast In Bed

A Wontaek Collection

Taekwoon rolls over in his bed. He reaches out, face down in his pillow. He looks over to the other side, frowning when he can't find his snoring lump of a boyfriend. He pushes himself up, looking around the room. His back cracks, as he twists his body.
“That's not good for you.”
Taekwoon looks over at the door, frowning at Wonshik. “You weren't in bed,” he voices, moving to sit normally. Wonshik smiles, holding up a tray.
“I wanted to make breakfast for you,” he explains, walking over to him. He sits down on his side, setting down the tray.
“It's a bowl of cereal and an orange. What kid’s ad did you pull this from?” Taekwoon asks, looking up at him.
“I'm trying to be romantic here, damn it,” Wonshik comments, sitting beside him. “Now shut up and eat your cereal.”
“Fight me,” Taekwoon demands, grabbing the bowl. He starts spooning fruity pebbles up to his mouth, eating them slowly.
“I would have made pancakes in the shape of hearts are something, but you know what happens anytime I try to make something with electronics outside the fridge and microwave,” Wonshik confesses, laughing awkwardly after. Taekwoon nods, pulling his legs up. He curls the bowl closer, swirling the spoon around.
“Thank you,” he whispers, giving a little smile up at him. Wonshik smiles back, crawling over to him. He kisses Taekwoon's fruity lips, before laying beside him. He grabs the orange slices, leaning onto Taekwoon.
“Those are mine,” Taekwoon whines, looking at them. Wonshik laughs, eating off one. He smiles, orange revealing itself over his teeth. Taekwoon laughs, before Wonshik holds one up to Taekwoon's mouth. Taekwoon opens his mouth, and Wonshik pushes it in. They both laugh at the orange flashing at each other.
“I wub you.”
“I wub you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: One line can be taken so far out of context. Anyway, this is the end of the v-day prompts I used. I shall be posting other things soon. Until the next upload~ (-<) <3 ^_^