My Sweet Hubby

My Sweet Hubby

Taeya POV's

I'm so nervous today. This is my wedding day with Luhan. Can you imagine that? There will be a ton of reporters filming our wedding. I see my mom coming in "My beautiful little baby" she cupped my face, her eyes teary. I can see wrinkles on her face. She is getting old now. "I don't know I will be this emotional today, I'm so happy for you baby" she hugs me thight. I hug her back with all my love. "This is the time" I hear Sena speak to me. She is my bridesmaid. She hold my hand "Don't nervous" I nodded and take a deep breath. The door is open and I see so many people standing there waiting for me. I feel blitz everywhere taking every moment there. I walk down the aisle with a smile on my face. I can see Luhan in suit. He always looks gorgeous in suit. Finally this day is happening.

 

Luhan POV's

I standing there alone, seeing my beautiful bride walking down the aisle. She walks slowly on her white dress. Finally this day is happening. This is my dream. This is our dream. I reached out my hand to Taeya. She grab my hand and we facing the altar now. We said our promises infront God and anyone who attend our wedding. This is it. We are officially husband and wife. "You may kiss the bride" I smile at her and kiss her lips passionately. I hear everybody clapping their hand. We broke our kiss "This is our life Taeya, we are happy now, noone will interupt our love from now on you are mine Taeya"


 

Taeya POV's

Luhan bring me to Paris for our honeymoon. Oh, he is so sweet, he knows how to make me happy. We arrive at Paris and he brings me to Eiffel Tower. He already booked a place there. I know it's very hard to booked a place here. We have a romantic dinner tonight. Suddenly he gives me a present. "Our wedding present" He said that "Really?" I see Luhan hold his laugh. What is this? He looks strange. He cover his mouth try to no laughing. I open the present and I know why he act strange. Inside, I see my black lace bra which I drop on the bathroom. He still keeps it. "Luhaaaaan" I frown at him and now he is laughing uncontrolably. "I'm just kidding baby, here is the true present" He gives me another present. It's smaller. I open it and I see three beautiful rings. "It's beautiful, thank you, but why there is three?" I ask him. "That's a total children I want baby" He smirks at me. Omo my hubby. "Come on finishing our dinner and go back to hotel, let's make one tonight" I laugh at him. He is so cute.


 

Taeya POV's

We back to Korea now. We happy with our marriage life. It's already 4 months from the wedding. This day Luhan is very busy with his photoshoot. He seldom in home. Ah, he buy a mansion near my mom's mansion like he promise. We live there together. I feel alone when he is not around. Usually my mom will visit me here. Sena and Jaehyun too. My mom always asking me a grandchildren. I'm frustated now, I always try to make one but it's not working yet. 

 

Today Jaehyun and Sena visit me. I know Luhan call Jaehyun often asking him to accompany me. I make them coffee. Suddenly my head is very dizzy when I smell the coffee. I bring the coffee to them and we have some talks. I take a sip my coffee and I feel so nausea. I run to bathroom and vomitting there. "Gwaenchana?" Sena asking me worrilly. "I don't know, I feel dizzy and nausea" She smile at me "Yah pabo! I think you are pregnant!" "Really?" I ask her "Come on go to the doctor with me, Luhan isn't here" She grab my hand and bring me to the living room where Jaehyun waiting. "Come on Jae, drive me to hospital" Sena said that "Why? Are you sick?" I see Jaehyun cup Sena's face. I envy Sena now. Luhan is not here to do so. I frown. "Ani, I think Taeya is pregnant" Jaehyun bulge his eyes "Really? Come on then" 

 

We are at hospital now. I hear my name being called by the nurse. "I'll wait here" I hear Jaehyun said that to me and Sena. We go inside the doctor's room. He check my blood tension, and then he test my urine. We wait about 15 minutes there. Finally he come back and sit on his seat. I see he is smiling "Congratulations, you are 3 weeks pregnant" I'm speechless now, I feel my teary eyes. Sena hugging me thight. "Congratulations Taeya" I hug her back "I will become a mother soon" I drop my joy tears. We tell Jaehyun and I tell my mother. All of them are happy. But Luhan still didn't know. I will tell him when he arrive home tonight.


 

Luhan POV's

My job is finish. I can go back home now. I drive my car to home, can't wait to see my beautiful wife. When I arrive, I see Taeya watching TV in the livingroom "I'm home baby" I hug and kiss her forehead. "Your smell! Hurry take a shower!" She complain to me. I laugh and go to bathroom. I take a shower in the bathroom inside our bedroom. I feel fresh now. I walk outside and I see Taeya already sit on the bed, reading a book. I approach her and sit beside her. She hugs me "I love your scent" She said that cutely. I hug her back. "I love your scent too" "Lu, I have something to tell" She turns serious. "What is that about?" I ask her still hugging her. "You will be a daddy soon" I sit properly and facing Taeya. "Really?" I bulge my eyes. She nodded to me and I feel the best happiness in my life. I hug her "Gomawo Taeya" I kiss her forehead.

 

In the earlier months, Taeya will ask something strange to me. She have a mood swing. She easily cying or angry. And tonight, when it's 2 am, she wake me up and ask me to open my clothes because she wants to see my abs. She said that it's the baby wish. How can she knows?? I'm so tired with all of this. If I didn't do that, she will crying. This is so hard to have a pregnant wife. I open my clothes and close my eyes. But suddenly she wake me up again. "What again Taeya?" I raise my voice. I see her crying now. AAAAH, I'M GOING CRAZY. "Sssssh, don't cry, I'm sorry, what is that you want??" I ask her softly and smile "I want to sleep on your arm" I smile and hug her. I sing her a lullaby until she fall asleep.


 

FIVE YEARS LATER

Taeya POV's

I prepare the breakfast for my little family. Luhan and Hyunjae, our little cute son still sleeping upstairs. I make a porridge. That's Hyunjae favorite. Suddenly I feel Luhan backhug me. "Good morning baby" he said that softly and kiss my neck. "Good morning" I said that and turn my body to hug him. He still sweet to me, he never makes me dissapointed, he always do his best to make me and Hyunjae happy. I peck his lips "Eomma! Appa!" I hear Hyunjae's voice. Hyunjae is like the copy of little Luhan. They are similar. Even Hyunjae is really a jealous person. He always jealous whenever Luhan do sweet things to me. Little child will always envy with this things. Luhan broke the hug and approach Hyunjae. He carry Hyunjae "Don't angry my hero! I will buy you another toys that you want" I frown at Luhan. He always said that to Hyunjae. Hyunjae already has so much toy. 

 

My mom visit our home today. She really loves Hyunjae. "Taeya, I will bring Hyunjae to play in the park today and he will sleep at my place, is it okay?" My mom asking me  "It's okay, totally okay" I hear Luhan hurrily answer the question. He really like it when Hyunjae is going with my mom. He said that we have time together without Hyunjae. "Eomma, I will miss you" Hyunjae hug and kiss me. I hug him "Eomma will miss you too" I kiss his lips. "You won't miss me?" I see Luhan frowning at Jaehyun "No, I will miss you too appa" He hug Luhan "Be a good boy, don't make difficulties to grandma" He nodded to Luhan. "Good boy" Luhan smile and Hyunjae waving at us. My mom waving and go inside the car. I see my mom's car leaving our home. Luhan backhugging me "Now it's just you and me, let's make little Taeya now" He kiss my neck. I smile to his act. Luhan is really cute.


 

Luhan POV's

I'm so happy with my life. I see my beautiful wife smiling at me everyday. I hear laughter come out from my children, Hyunjae and Jieun. We have two children now. Our home always fill with their cuteness. Everyday I drive them school and pick them from school. We will have dinner that Taeya made together. Me and Taeya raise our children together. We want the best for them. We give them the best school, we give them the best clothes, and we give them the best love in this world. This is my happy family. Me and Taeya waving at them. They are in school now. We go back to our home. Before Taeya get out from the car, I grab her wrist "I love you Taeya, I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and I will always love you" I see her smiling. I cup her face and I bring my face closer to her. I kiss her lips softly. She brokes the kiss "Thank you for this wonderful family Lu" She hug me. I hug her back. I will always be the sweet husband for Taeya.


DONE! I MADE ANOTHER LUHAN STORY HERE IS THE LINK

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/722192/pride-of-the-heirs-jungeunji-romancecomedy-sonnaeun-sehunexo-exoromancecomedy-luhanexom-apinkexo

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY, I LOVE YOU ALL