Chapter 7: Performance Night

The Role player and the Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day Leslie has been preparing for a long time now. The Last Romeo University Performance night. She was the person behind the event or you could say the event’s organizer, and if something fails later it will be all on her. This night is very important not only for her but for the whole school, since this event is a fund raising event for the new founded Foundation of the Universities president.

 

She will also be the MC (Master of Ceremonies) of the said event. She was excited and pressured at the same time. But she was looking forward to her special performance with the one and only Kim Sunggyu of Infinite.

 

Yesterday, Infinite’s manager called her and asked if they one of the members can perform with someone from the school so that it would be more fun. Leslie asked Ms. Cruz and the President for their opinion. They told her to do it.

 

“But miss, the student’s might think that I’m such a famewhore. First I am the event’s organizer, and then the MC, and now I will sing with Sunggyu?” Leslie explained. She doesn’t want her school mates to misunderstand her.

 

“But Leslie, you are the most talented person here. I know there are others who could do the job. But still you are the President of the Student Body Organization so that makes you organize this event, and you were the one to talk to the manager so I made you the MC and now you need to sing to them. Please?” Miss Cruz pleaded.

 

“Miss I think I can sing but please let me remove the MC position and give it to somebody else”

“Is that what you want? Who would you want to be the MC then?”

“I know someone miss. I would tell her right away and give her the script and cue cards I made”

Ms. Cruz nodded and just trusted what Leslie had said. She knows that she is responsible enough and could do this without her help.

And so Leslie would not be the MC but she will sing a duet with Infinite’s leader Kim Sunggyu. “Why not Kim Myungsoo?” she asked herself.

 

Hours later

“Sarah, are you ready?” Less asked her friend who happened to be the one she trusted for the MC postion.

“already am Ms. President!” she teased Leslie.

“good, Oh My God I am so nervous. I think I’m gonna faint.”

“Oh please, you have been doing these things all your college life. This is your last year, how come you only get nervous now?” Sarah asked.

“u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter