Chapter 5 : Kill Me Now !!!

The Role player and the Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“K-KIM MMYUNGSOOOO??” Leslie shouted unintentionally. She can’t believe what she is seeing in front of her eyes right now.

 

“Are you for real?” she asked again.

 

“Do I look like a hologram to you Miss?” Myungsoo asked playfully with his infamous smirk. Leslie pinched herself. Why is she acting like this infront of her only love.

 

“Sorry, mianhe. I was just shocked. A friend of mine who happened to be your #1 fan told me things about you, and I just got surprised that I would actually see you here” Leslie blurted out nervously. She can’t get caught.

 

L walked towards her still with his smirk, he inched his face just a few inches away from Leslie’s face. “is that so, would you like to share to me the things about me that she has told you Miss?”

 

“uh- uhmm, she t-told me that yo-you are very talented and… and “

 

why the hell are you stuttering in front of Myung Leslie!!!! She told herself.

 

“that you are really handsome in person , like God like handsome , dropping handsome” Leslie immediately covered after she said those words and she could already feel her face flushed.

 

What the hell am I saying? She thought again mentally cursing herself for being so stupid.

 

“Really?” L laughed so hard and so is their manager hyung.

 

“I think I need to go now sir. Thank you for accepting our invitation, please just call me if you needed anything or you have questions” she bowed to both of them and left shyly.

 

“You are so stupid Leslie Park! What the hell are you doing? Why did you humiliate yourself in front of the one and only Kim Myungsoo! And not only that their handsome manager hyung is also there! How can you face them again in this state?” Leslie ranted.

 

“Oh my god I could die now, please soil eat me now! This is so humiliating!”

 

After how many days…

 

Leslie decided to spend her time o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter