End

All Hell Breaks Loose

The moment Chaerin steps inside her apartment, she knows something is wrong. Not wrong like ‘oh I’ve got robbed’ but like ‘oh there are clothes scatter on the floor and I know where this is going’.

She had foreseen this, had expect this would happen. It’s all her fault, really. She should be stronger at resisting Junmyeon’s plead. Should have ignored him when he said he’s not in a very good condition and his throat is killing him. Should not agree when he ask for a homemade porridge. Shouldn’t lie that ‘of course, I’ll cook it for you’.

It just merely a coincidence that her roommate, Do Kyungsoo is an excellent cook. So she naturally asked Kyungsoo to cook some porridge for her.

“Why porridge though? Didn’t you dislike them?” asked Kyungsoo while he washed the rice. “It’s not for me, Junmyeon said his throat hurt and I promised him to cook some porridge. I hope you don’t mind” Chaerin looked at Kyungsoo shyly. “I’m not. Just don’t get busted okay?” Kyungsoo is a very nice person indeed.

Chaerin have known Kyungsoo since college. They met at the campus library when she accidentally knocked his book aside. She apologized and helped him with his books. And turned out, they share the same interest in romance novel. They started to hangout together and found so many similarities in each others, the rest is history.  When they graduated, Chaerin asked him if he wants to share an apartment since they still haven’t got a job, Kyungsoo agreed.  Now they have been roommates for 3 years and best friend for 5 years, even though they already have a steady job and can afford to live alone they decide to stay together until one of them moving out.

Kyungsoo is an organized person; he likes things to be in order and doesn’t like mess. So it’s not like him to have all these clothes scatter around their apartment. Something or rather someone have their way with her precious Kyungsoo. And if she dares to guess, that someone has to be Kim Jongin, Junmyeon’s brother.

How they met? It was, again, her fault. After Kyungsoo had cooked the porridge, Chaerin asked him if he could accompany her to Junmyeon’s apartment and they could go to the super market afterwards, Kyungsoo agreed. And that’s when she knew that she made a mistake.

The moment Jongin opened the door of Junmyeon’s apartment and landed his eyes on Kyungsoo, she knew she was doomed. Jongin didn’t even hide his smirk when he winked at Kyungsoo. And by the way Kyungsoo blushed, Chaerin knew the older shared the mutual attraction, and the fact that Kyungsoo was still heartbroken after Sehun dumped him for that Zitao guy didn’t even help the situation.

Chaerin could only bury her head in Junmyeon’s chest while chanting I’m doomed over and over again.

**

Chaerin begins to walk towards Kyungsoo’s bedroom. Judging by the misplaced sofa, they must be in hurry. She reaches Kyungsoo’s bedroom and prepares herself. She aware of what they doing okay, they’re having , Chaerin knows it. It’s just...That still her roommate slash best friend slash personal cook of her, and that still her boyfriend’s brother. It’s sooo awkward.

She knocks on the door. No answer. She knocks again and waits for a couple of minutes. There’s still no answer. “Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin, I know you’re in there. Open the door.” Still no answer, but then she hears it, a faint moans coming from the bathroom.

“Oh no,” Chaerin pales. She has no problem with them having , but , not in the bathroom. That’s a sacred place for her.

She walks to the bathroom. “You two are screwed. Do Kyungsoo, I’m disappointed in you. I thought we have a deal. No at the bathroom,” she pounding at the door.

“Well not anymore, Noona.” She hears Jongin answer hoarsely. “I didn’t talk to you Jongin,” she bit back. “Too bad, hyung rather is occupied right now,” she can hears Jongin is laughing. “Jongin you little shut up.”

She takes a deep breath, “Kyungsoo, seriously, I thought we had a deal.”

“Chaerin-…ahhh!” God she hates what Jongin is doing to Kyungsoo right now. “I’m so sorry; I swear this is the first and last time. I’ll make it up to you, swear to God… Jongin stop teasing” his voice is an octave higher.

“I forgive you, but just don’t have in bathroom again, ok? You know how I feel about bathroom privacy,” she answers. “Yes, ugh, you can keep my words.” Kyungsoo assures her. “I’m going to the convenient store. Ring me up if you finish with whatever you’re doing right now.”

She starts to leave and there’s a faint thank you from Kyungsoo. But Chaerin stops in her track when Jongin says, “By the way Noona, we used your soap that Junmyeonhyung bought you from Paris. And I think we used all of it.”

Chaerin flips and leaps to the bathroom door. “Jongin you , open this door this instant you little er,” Chaerin sees red; she kicks the door and put her weight on it. “Jongin you’re a dead meat once I open this door.”

“Hahaha… not gonna happen. You know what I think? I think you’re just jealous that I and hyung are having an absolute great and you don’t have any because you’re still in an argument with hyung, which I think is ridiculous,” Jongin says smugly. “My life is none of your business, you er,” she answers furiously, still kicking and punching at the door.

There’s someone knocking at the door but no one hears it due to Chaerin and Jongin constant yelling at each other and don’t forget Kyungsoo’s moan.

“What’s going on in here? Why are you yelling to the door?” Junmyeon is already behind Chaerin, he looks worried. “Oh great you’re here. Kim Junmyeon, please kindly tell your brother to stop ing Kyungsoo in the bathroom-““Oh whoah wait, no need that much of information,” Junmyeon cuts Chaerin

“Hyung, I think Noona is ually frustrated because she haven’t got any these past week and she’s just to proud to admit it,” Jongin shouts from the bathroom door. “I am not!” Chaerin denies angrily. “Seriously hyung, you should know how to keep your woman happy.”

Chaerin is still punching and kicking the door when she feels Junmyeon’s arms around her, “Just leave it baby,” Junmyeon whispers in her ear, “I’m here to apologize for our argument last week and to make it up. I have reserved a dinner for us in your favorite restaurant. How does it sound?” his whisper sends shiver down her spine.

“But…Jongin used all the soap you bought me from Paris,” she complains. “I’ll get it for you again next time,” Junmyeon begin kissing her neck, “Bedside, I miss my girlfriend.”

Oh how she miss him too, “I miss you too,” she answer shyly, her struggle to open the door has stopped.

“Ugh just leave you two, I can get a diabetes just hearing you two saying sweet nothing to each other,” Kyungsoo sudden outburst surprise them all.

Junmyeon chuckles and spins Chaerin body so now she’s facing him. “You heard Kyungsoo. We better leave now, we so don’t want to be in Kyungsoo bad side, now don’t we,” he stares at her expectantly. “Okay,” Chaerin answer, not meeting his eyes. Junmyeon lift her chin lightly, bent his head and peck her lovingly. “I’ll make it up to you I promise, you can order whatever you want,” he hugs her and smiles when she hugs him back. “I want ice cream afterwards,” forgetting about bathroom, Kyungsoo and Jongin. She just really really miss Junmyeon right now, she inhales his smell. Chaerin always love Junmyeon’s smell.

“All flavors that you like,” Junmyeon held her face and her cheeks with his thumbs, “Then we can have a ing absolute great later,” he smirks and winks at her. Chaerin scoffs, “I guess now I know where Jonginlears how to smirk,” she playfully hit his chest and break their hug, heading to the front door.

"Guys, we're leaving," shouts Junmyeon from the living room.

"Just leave hyung." "Leave already!" Kyungsoo and Jongin shout at the same time, both clearly annoyed and stop doing their activity due to Chaerin and Junmyeonwhispering.

"We're leaving. And don't forget the !" they hear the front door close.

"God, Hyung and Noona really are for each others. Hyung, they're so corny it gives me goosebumps, can you believe that?" Jongin showing his arms to Kyungsoo. "And what's with all that your bad sides they're talking about I wonder?" Jongin arms back at Kyungsoo's side, holding him possessively. Kyungsoo draws a breath. His head back to rest in Jongin's shoulder.

"You don't want to know," he whispers hotly when Jongin starts kissing and at his neck, thanking God in his head for Jongin's skillful mouth. Jongin hums to Kyungsoo's neck and elicits a moan. "But I want to know," he bites Kyungsoo's ear. "Later, now just stop teasing and kiss me dammit."

"Gladly."