Chapter 4

They Changed Me

3e8dce8a2593dd0561b94fbad051d696_screen.

Well like what Kai said I just ordered what I want, I didn't want to argue with him any longer and that I can go home already, today is not really my day, seriously.

"So....."

"So.... what" I said really fraustedly.

"can i know something about you?" i said with a cute smile.

"why would you even what to know me? I really don't have anything to tell you. and..... why would you even asking me?"

"cause you are interesting, you're different from other"

"Yeah right I am different from others because... I don't want anything to do with any of you and you're friend"

"well I think so to, but their is something else, but I don't know what it is?"

I was thinking I was feeling the same thing towards them. something..... I don' know, this is really getting in my nerves. Is their anything I am forgetting....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ow now I remember I forgot that I need to go home, Or else my aunt is going to kill me. I still need to go to the market to buy some food.

"Oh my god, I forgot something.... err" I said angrily

"what is it? why are in a hurry any way?"

I didn't reply and headed outside the cafe shop and went to the market I didn't even looked at what brand I was picking because It was already 5 and I was suppose to be home by 4:30, why did I even forget about it?

It was already 5:30 when I got home, my aunt will kill me for sure. I went inside and went to the living room, I saw my aunt, she was drunk again, Oh didn't I tell you, she likes to drink since i start living with her she started to drink sometimes she even spend by allowance just to drink, and I think she already slept with guy, you know what that means right.

I headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner, for me and my aunt. thinking of a way to explain myself to her.

While I was preparing the food I saw a shadow behind me, When I turned who it was, well its my aunt who else will be in that house anyway.

"Where were you? I thought I said be home by 4:30, didn't i say it clearly?" she said while looking at me intensingly.

"Aunt its because I was doi--" I was cutted by my aunt.

"Don't make stupid excuses, I don't what to here it!!!" she hit me in the arm and leg, it hurts like crazy, I didn't want to dis obey her in the first place anyway, I was just being dragged all day, their are girls talking behind my back their are crazy people who won't stop until they get an answer. It was a horribble day for me. sigh

 

-FAST FORWARD-

 

Because of what happened yester day, their are bruise in my arms. it kinda hurts but I can hold on to it. I got up and went to the bathroom, when i finished using the bathroom  I changed into my uniform and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I eat and went ahead to school. It was like a 15 minute walk from our house to the school.

While I was walking to school, someone from behind shouted my name and it was don't ask...

"SULLI-AH...."

When I turned around to ssee who it was it was one of those guy, Are they all like that happy and all like they don't even have problems, if you ask me I have tons, I can't even count.

"Hey, Sulli wait for me..." he said while half shouting.

I didn't bother to stop for him I just kept walking, but he manage to caught up to me.

"Yah!, Didn't I tell you to wait for me?" said Taemin

"Oh great another one of them" I said while whispering to myself.

"What did you say?" he said while his eyebrow are curled up

"Nothing....... , And why do I have to wait for you, we don't even know each other well"

"Well in the future we can get to know each other well" he said replacing his pouted face in to a bright smile.

I started to walk again living him behind.

"Hey I said wait, can't you slow down"

I didn't answer and just kept on walking. On our way kept asking me question.

"So do you live in this neighborhood?"

"yes... so?"

"just asking, why are you always so grumpy can't you just be nice and just be you?"

"Why are you asking me nonsense question? okay, because I don't want to be bothered and I don't like people talking about me. their are you happy?"

"hey chill down just asking, uh... what are those in you arms?" he said while looking at my arms.

"Its nothing, don't bother yourself"

"Doesn't it hurt? let me take you to the nurses office."

"Didn't I tell you to don't bother yourself, didn't I said it clear?"

"No Its just that..... I care for you" he said, I felt my heart pound, He was the first person to tell me he cares for me in years. It made me a little flattered.

"No it okay, it doesn't hurt at all, I said a little shy , I just walked ahead of him

After that incident we manage to get to school.

"Sulli, see you around" I felt my heart pound a little, I dont even know why, I am acting all shy when he said that he cared for me, maybe because he is the first person to tell be that he cared for me or maybe...maybe...... I realised that their are people who actually really care for me. I felt a little happ.

I went to my room, I can still see some girls are still glaring at me, and I know the reason anyway so i just didn't bother them, its what they want, do what you want..... because I DON"T CARE.

I went to my classroom I went to my seat, and it was not my original seat, the seat beside Krystal remember? I had a little fight with Sehun. that made me feel guilty.

When I remebered that, I remember that I need to apologize to him.

I saw Sehun enter the room, I was about to go to him when some girls came and blocked my way. Then I realised that I actually forgot that He was a kinkas in this school. I can't just go to him like that. they're ill be girls who will go to him and get all...... you know what I am saying.

I might as well go to him later.

When I was fixing my things I say a shadow infront of me. I looked to see who it was.....

And it was Sehun


just like what I said I will update today

sorry if you don't like this I am trying my best

sorry for the errors and some word that you don't understand

please upvote, subscribe and comment

thank you saranghae >o<

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm6ep25vXayQfjhe0hBFt