My Puppy Baek :3

Fact 2# of CB
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.Fact 2# of Chanyeol: He likes to tease Baekhyun because he loves to see Baekhyun's childish side. 

 

EXO is now heading to their dorm after finished the practice dance for a whole day. They are look so tired and while in the van, there is only silence. It almost 2 in the morning. 

 

---

 

"Guys, breakfast is ready!" Kyungsoo says loudly after arranged all the foods on the table (with Jongin's help). 

 

In just a few seconds, another 9 boys (exclude galaxy hyung) gather around the table. 

 

"Uwah! Bashta~" Chanyeol smiles widely and take a seat beside Baekhyun. 

 

"Well, my Kyungsoo is really smart in cooking." Jongin praises his kyungsoo with a proud smile plastered on his face. 

 

Sehun rolls his eyes at the tanned boy's word. 

 

Yifan comes the last and see no empty chair left. "Yah! Where should I sit then?" He quirks an brow. 

 

"There." Baekhyun points his toe to the sliding door, means outside. He grins naughtily while the others burst into laughter until Sehun chokes his saliva. 

 

Yifan grouses, "you all really not my style. Jinjja!" But he gets more laughs as the reply. 

 

Baekhyun known as the member who really likes to tease and immitate the others besides Jongdae and Chanyeol. 92-liner bonding power..

 

"Hyung, sit here." Kyungsoo pulls a chair from the kitchen and placing it beside him. So, Yifan sits there, between Kyungsoo and Junmyeon.

 

They start eating and enjoying their breakfast happily... (hungrily).

 

"What we gonna do today?" Baekhyun asks while chewing his food. Today is weeekend and they got a permission to take a rest for a few days. No schedule and practice dance.

 

"Hyung, let's go to beach!" Jongin gives a suggestion. Luhan, Xiumin and Chanyeol nod in agreement. 

 

"Aniya...just do something else. How about we going to cinema? Watching horror movie!!" Jongdae raises his chopstick on the air and smiles. 

 

"The Conjuring!"

 

"The Cabin In The Woods!" 

 

Everyone tries to give their recommend movies before Yifan snaps, "we should think about our baby panda, Zitao. He'll gonna cry when watching those movies."

 

Zitao nods rapidly, two hundreds percent agreed.   

 

"I could die! I'm scared!" Baekhyun imitates Zitao when the young boy in the haunted house while filmed Exo Showtime a few weeks ago.

 

They all laugh hardly at the way Baekhyun imitates the baby panda while Zitao rolls his eyes in annoyance.

 

"My head hurt! What if it wake up?!" This time, Chanyeol imitates Zitao who looks so bad, almost cry. The rest members excluded Chanyeol and Zitao are laughing hysteric. Including Yifan before Zitao gives him a death glare and he stops laughing.

 

"Ah, so tired. My stomach feels hurt. Stop laughing please." Baekhyun leans his back to his chair with his mouth full. But his words make the members continue laughing. "Kkaebsong~" He sighs.

 

Chanyeol just grins while his hand is squeezing Baekhyun's under the table.

 

"So, what is our plan for today?" Luhan brings them back to the first topic. "Beach or cinema?"

 

"Beach!"

 

"Beach! Let's go!"

 

"I miss beach sand so much!"

 

So, the answer is the beach as most of them chose it. Confirmed!

 

---

 

"How many shirt should I bring?" Chanyeol asks to Baekhyun who is playing his phone on his bed. 

 

"Junmyeon hyung said we are going for just a night? So, don't bring too much." His attention still on his phone screen.

 

Chanyeol just nods and folds his clothing into his bag. This afternoon, all of them will going to the beach and Chanyeol is really excited!

 

He is singing quietly and moving his head left and right, happily while prepating his bag. Baekhyun doesn't know why and what makes Chanyeol so excited to go there. Just a beach - he thinks.

 

---

 

While in the car, they sing and play happily, expecially Sehun, Chanyeol, Jongdae and Sehun. So loud! They going with two cars because Exo members are so much to be in a car.

 

Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Luhan and Yifan are sitting in a same car. Yea, it is really super tough period for Yifan to be there with the loudest and most hyperactive members.

 

Meanwhilein another car, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Junmyeon, Yixing, Zitao and Xiumin are sleeping after a few hours.

 

Finally, they get some times to spend on holiday and rest their mind.

 

---

 

"Uwaa...I'm so tired!" Jongdae sighs as they had arrived at the resort and checked in.

 

"It sounds like you are the one who drove the car just now." Baekhyun replies with a small smirk on his face. Yifan, Luhan and Xiumin who heard Baekhyun's words chuckle at Jongdae. So mean!

 

Jongdae pinches Baekhyun's arm as the brunette laughs. 

 

"So, how should we decide our room?" Jongin stepinside a room.

 

"Rock-paper-scissors." Baekhyun makes a quick suggest while fix his hair.

 

The members laughs at the suggestion. No, actually at Baekhyun's face expression. 

 

"Ok! Tonight, we gonna play a game at the beach. The winner can choose their room and the looser have to sleep at this living room." Junmyeon gives his brilliant idea. 

 

"I think, three or four people can share a room." Jongin says after he finished survey the rooms. "Since there are only two rooms, so the remaining four members have to sleep outside." He continues and leans his side to Kyungsoo. 

 

Everyone seems to agree. Wait. Where is Chanyeol?

 

 

"Urgh!! Guys, seriously... why must I bring your bags and a luggage. Whose luggage is this?" Chanyeol walks into their resort with seven bags on his left and right shoulder, arms and hands...and a luggage. A pink luggage.

 

"Mine." Jongdae replies with a guilty smile. 

 

"You said you're so tired just now but your own luggage, you asked Chanyeol to get it for you? Yaich! Don't bully him." Baekhyun is pretending to hit Jongdae on his head. 

 

 

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol." Jongdae says immediately. The members just laugh at him. 

 

 

---

 

"Wohooo! I love beach~" Zitao jumps out from their car and runs towards the beach once they arrived there. He spreads his arms like wings, enjoying the sea breeze.  

 

Another members are following behind. Chanyeol joins the baby panda. Spreading his arms and turns around like a little child.

 

"Look at that silly hyung!" Jongin laughs at Chanyeol who seems doesn't care what people gonna say. 

 

"Woah! Finally, we got here..." Sehun grins as he pulls Luhan's arm and walk closer to the sea water.

 

"Sehun, andwae! It so cold!" Luhan giggles and tries to loosen the younger's hand from his arm.

 

"Kids, let's start playing the game!" Junmyeon omma calls his children (ㅋㅋㅋ) and there is Kris appa beside him with 'waiting-is-not-my-style' face. 

 

Everyone gathers near the two leaders and listen to the guardian. 

 

"Ok. I and Kris hyung already decided to do futsal match. It called Beach Futsal Match!" Junmyeon happily says but he is facing difficulty to pronounce the name of the game in English.   

 

" - what?" Chanyeol teases Junmyeon with a smile. The members burst into laughter at the taller guy's word. 

 

"Yah! Language." Baekhyun pinches Chanyeol's arm with a sharp glare before the giant gives a guilty smile as a reply.

 

"Chanyeol, it is 'beach'. Not ''!" Junmyeon pats his forehead, facepalm. 

"Ok, choose your team now. 6 people in each team." He continues.

 

Luhan is laughing in sudden, "futsal with 6 people in a team? It should be five only." Well, he likes to play futsal and of course he would know everything about the game. 

 

"You are just the substitute then." Baekhyun replies. He is sooooo mean. This time, everyone laughs and Luhan shuts his mouth with a pout. 

 

"Now, pick your teammates." Yifan commands the members. Finally, he opens his mouth! 

 

"I want to be with you, Luhaaeen~" Baekhyun immediately grabs Luhan's arm.

 

"And then, I'm gonna be the substitute, huh?" Luhan raises an eyebrow while looks at the brunette. Baekhyun just grins and shakes his head. 

 

In a few seconds, two teams are building up. First team, there are Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, Jongin, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Meanwhile the other team; Jongdae, Junmyeon, Yifan, Zitao, Xiumin and Yixing.

 

"Oh please, guys... is it so hard to be straight? I saw otp here and there." Junmyeon sighs after he observed the teams. 

 

"You too, Junmyeon hyung. You have Yixing." Zitao elbows the leader. 

 

"Yixing with manager hyung!" Jongdae and Chanyeol in unison. 

 

"Kkaebsong~" Baekhyun continues with his trend word and hand motion. The members laugh hardly at the 92-liner. Chanyeol-Baekhyun-Jongdae. EXO never get tired with their energetic mood makers.

 

Chanyeol takes out the ball from the car and they start playing the futsal match. It is nine in the night.

 

"Yifan hyung, what are you doing?! You're supposed to shoot the ball!" Jongdae hopeless says to the galaxy boy. Now, Luhan's team got a point.

 

"Futsal is not my style." Yifan says in a calm way.

 

"Then, what is exactly your style?!" This time, Junmyeon asks and chuckles.

 

"Basketball. Favourite game for the taller guy like me." Yifan smirks and looks down to Junmyeon...and Luhan. Luhan just rolls his eyes.

 

They continue the match, keep shouting, laughing and teasing. "Shoot! Shoot!" Xiumin shouts to Yifan who get the ball and now is standing a few centimetres from the goal. 

 

Yifan looks nervous and immediately kicks the ball in rush. Unfortunately, he misses it. The ball swings straight towards Baekhyun and hit the brunette's face hardly until he falls down on the sand.

 

"Gosh! Baekhyun." Yifan quickly runs to Baekhyun and helps the smaller to get up. "Mianhae, mianhae." Yifan checks the brunette's condition as Baekhyun is cupping his nose.

 

"Baekhyun, are you okay?" Luhan, Junmyeon, Yixing, Jongdae and Kyungsoo come closer in worry. Kyungsoo pulls Baekhyun's hand from the nose and sees Baekhyun's nose getting red. 

 

"It's okay, It's okay. I'm fine." Baekhyun refuses all helps and gives a reassuring smile to them.

 

"Are you sure?" Yifan asks worrily.

 

"Yea, yea. I'm a strong guy." Baekhyun nods a few times before walks towards Chanyeol.

 

Then, all of them continue playing the match. Excluding Chanyeol and Baekhyun...

 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asks to Baekhyun who keep touching his red nose. Baekhyun just shakes his head as a reply. "Let me see." Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter