Final

Celebrate without KYU

Today’s their last performance in Seoul and Sungmin want to celebrate together with Kangin and Shindong.

“Sorry, I have schedule Bunny. Have fun~” sang the Diva of Super Junior, Heechul, when he met his hyung at his room with the full of make up.

“Ah… Okay Hyung, take care” with sad smile, Sungmin tried to show that he’s fine.

After Heechul walk out, he huffed and walk to Donghae’s room.

“Get ready Fish” said Sungmin who gives his dongsaeng a little small.

“Hyung? Are you okay?”

“Hmm...” he only hummed while walk out from the room to check Ryeowook at the next room.

 

~MVM~

 

Everyone already there to get into the van, suddenly they heard the ring sound.

“Kyu? Is that you?” asked his boyfriend who standing beside him.

“Ah, yeah. Wait!” he pick up the phone then walk a bit far to answer it.

Sungmin pouted at him, because he will be like that if it’s about work. Kyuhyun really never share to him about his personal work.

“Stop pouting Hyung~ that’s make you look like a teenager~” tease the tallest boy in Super Junior M, Zhoumi.

“Ah, Mimi… I am teenager~ and we’re friends, right?” the two giggles in happiness when their maknae back with his gloomy face.

“Sorry Ming, looks like I can’t make it to the party. Hyung-deul, Henry, I have another schedule. Manager Hyung will pick me up soon” told the maknae.

And all of them frowned at the sudden schedule.

“It’s gonna be boring if you’re not there, Kyu~” whined the oldest  member of SJM to his boyfriend.

“Hey Lee Sungmin stop being like a little kid! It’s his work and I guarantee you won’t be bored!” told his Hyung, Kangin while Shindong who standing beside their hyung smirked to him.

 

~MVM~

 

Sure! This is really fun for them. Moreover for Lee Sungmin!

Only Kyuhyun at his studio doing his work sighing and regretted to what just he had did to make his  lover smile.

“I hope they don’t eat too much! It’s my card~”

 

~MVM~

 

“Everybody! Go eat whatever you like! I will pay everything!” shout Sungmin with his tipsy voice. Yeah, he already drink three glass of wine.

“Whoa~ let’s eat more meat!” Shindong is the one who get hyper over the meat.

“I want meat too!” Eunhyuk and Donghae sang in unison.

“Sure~ since this month we had three birthday boy, let’s celebrate now! Mimi! Go order whatever you like!”

“Really Hyung?”

“Hmmm~”

 

~MVM~

 

When Kyuhyun just finished his schedule. His phone vibrated.

“Oh… what again?” grumble the maknae evil while he fish out his phone.

“Hmm… group chat? Tsk! I bet they want to show off about the celebration!”

With his jealousy he open the message from Donghae.

Hello Kyuhyunie~ we’re enjoy the party~

And then he saw the picture.

“Tsk! Sorry Fishy, I don’t really care!” sang the maknae to cheer his heart up.

Within a minute he got another message.

“Aish! What again!?” he cursed when he already enter the empty dorm.

 

One second.

 

Two second.

 

Three second.

 

He can’t believe it with the message that he’d just read.

 

“LEE SUNGMIN!!!!!” he shouts out of his lung.

 

~MVM~

 

“*Hiccups* did you call *hiccups* me… *hiccups* hae?” asked Sungmin who already drunk and almost fainted.

“Me? *hiccups* nwooo *hiccups* hyung~”

 

~FIN~