Way for love 2

Way for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------빠삐용-----

 

“Is this your house?” Eunhyuk said while inspecting around the front yard of the house when Donghae is still struggling alone to open his house's door.

“No, isn’t this is your house.” He replies annoyingly, wondered which one is the right key.

“Ha, ha, ha… I’m so amused.” Eunhyuk’s faking his laugh. “You live with your family?” but still, he asked, curiously.

“No, I live alone. So, you still dare to come in. Don’t you afraid that I suddenly attack you and really….” Finally, he found the right key to the lock. Why the hell there’s lots of key, Donghae cursed inside his heart.

“Well, you already killed…” Eunhyuk said indifferently, secretly wanting to annoy the other boy.

“Stop saying ‘I killed you’… ‘I killed you’…” Donghae cuts immediately, cannot take it anymore.

“Ok… ok…!” Eunhyuk said then followed the other entered the house. “Well, since you already pushed me jumped off the bridge, which didn’t have any intention to kill me at all, so I’m really not afraid of you attacking me.” Donghae give a smug look at him. “You didn’t look like a bad guy after all.”

“Woah, is that a compliment I heard coming out right from your mouth?” Donghae chuckled insincerely.

“Whatever!!” Eunhyuk just shrugged it away, doesn’t really care how Donghae take his words as.

Eunhyuk’s eyes followed Donghae’s step walking in into one of the rooms there. An few second after, he came back and throw something to Eunhyuk. “That’s my clothes, I hope it fit you. The bathroom at your left.” Said Donghae while pointing to one direction of the hallway. Doesn’t matter how they meet, what conversation they talked about, how annoyed he is towards Eunhyuk; no matter what, he’s still a guest at his house. And he needs to respect the guest.

“Well then, thank you.” Eunhyuk then quickly hurried towards the said direction. After finished changing his clothes and dried his hair, Eunhyuk went back to the living room. But he can’t found the other boy in there; therefore he takes the opportunity to take a look around the house. He randomly lifted up the family photo and look at them.

“Oh… this…” he’s little bit startled as his eyes caught someone familiar among the photos.

“That’s my hyung. Leeteuk-hyung” Suddenly Donghae’s voice fills up the silent room.

“Ah…” Eunhyuk nodded and put back the photo frame at its original place. Looking at the other boy for a second before change his eyes direction towards family photo again, which consist of three happily, smiling men. He recognized two of them, which are Donghae and Leeteuk, as he was told, but not the other one.

“I live here with him. And the other one is our little brother.”

“Where’s your parent?” Out of curiosity, he asked, since there’s no photo of them. Only the three of them are there.

“I only have them in this world. My hyung and my little brother is my everything.”

Eunhyuk nodded again, didn’t intend to make any more question when he heard the sad tone behind Donghae’s voice. He somehow could understand him.

“Though we all are not blood-related,” suddenly the tone changes into more cheerful one. “But I’m happy to be with them.” Donghae said, while looking at his brothers photos. Eunhyuk, who’s just still curious about them, is about wanting to ask another question, but Donghae already quickly cuts him... “Since you already dry up, so you can leave now.” Donghae continued his speech.

“No, I’ve decided that I wanna live here.” Eunhyuk said determinedly, doesn’t even care the changes at Donghae’s face after he said that. Somehow, he’s attracted with the relationship between them, though they are not related, but they looked like a real-siblings, even much better than that. It something that he want since he’s little, but never get. He's brothers like them but it feels different.

“What?” Donghae’s eyes widen to him, surprised with the sudden final decision. He’s still not crazy enough to let a stranger to suddenly barge into his house.  “What are you? Don’t you afraid at all. We’re stranger, you realize that fact. Don’t you know the ‘never follow the stranger’ rules?”

“I know, but we’re not stranger anymore. I know your name, you know mine.”

“Whatever! But I kindly demand you to leave now. Please leave...”

“LEE DONGHAE!!” suddenly someone shout in front the main door. They both instantly turned to look at the source of the voice. Donghae’s eyes widen for one second at the apparent of the unexpected person.  He turned pale for a moment.

 

 

------빠삐용-----

 

 

“What is this?” The voice shouts angrily, slamming the file in his hand on the table with full force. Looking angrily at the two men in front of him. “How can this happen? Why can’t you do a simple job like this properly? I didn’t ask you to go for a war; I just want you to accompany him, protect him. But you’ve failed, Cho Kyuhyun. For the first time I’m really disappointed with you. I really am, Kyuhyun.” The voice then toned down, before sighing.

“I’m sorry!” Said the younger of the two with a faint voice, really meant his words.

“I won’t ever trust him to you again.” The man said again, which surprised Kyuhyun again. He instantly looked up at the man.

“But…” Kyuhyun is about to retort, when the man beside him cut him off.

“Father, it’s not his fault! I’m the one who let him go.”

“You’ve always disappointed me also, Kim Heechul. How could you let him go just like that, when you know that such an action could endanger him? You know that everyone is waiting for something like this to happen. This can easily topple him.” The man said. The anger in him rose again at that thought, at his son’s careless action.

“I know father, but he deserves some freedom too before he was caged again. This is the only chance for him to feel the freedom that he never imagined to have, just for a while, let him be happy. I’m very sure that he will be fine…. Beside only the three of us know about this, everyone else already informed that he went to….”

“No! I still cannot allow this acted, no matter what; it’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter