Way for love 1

Way for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------빠삐용-----

 

The sunlight that greet him through the window has waking him up. He rubs his eyes gently with the back of hand and didn’t even bother to close his mouth when he’s yawning. He still lies lazily on his back and rolling around before he’s ready enough to wake up and take a bath. “Another boring day.” He mumbles to himself as there’s no one in the room to hear his nagging about his boring life, just something normal that always happen in his daily life.

“Lee Donghae, you better up now, or else you will be late for your class.” Like always, his brother will knock on the door while shouting with his high-pitch voice just to wake him up. The voice that could make all their neighbors woke up.

“Yeah! Yeah! I’m already up.” He shouted back. “Really good alarm clock.” He mumbles again.

“I heard that.”

Donghae gulped. Whoa… he sure has such a good ears. “Think it as a complement.” He shot back.

“Yeah, whatever. Just get you lazy up or else I will leave without you.”

“I know you will not. You so love me to just leave me.”

“Confident brat.”

“I’m done.” And Donghae open the door abruptly, shocking the older slight. “What??” Donghae asked when his hyung raised an eyebrow skeptically.

“Nothing. The breakfast is already waiting for you, hurry up.”

“See, I know that you really love me, your lovely dongsaeng.” Donghae grinning sweetly and hug his older brother tightly.

“Argh… let go… I can’t breathe.” Leeteuk struggle to get out of his brother’s embrace. Without any much restriction he’s released. “Let go quick. I need to get some document from my room first.”

“Yea… yea… I’ll wait you at the table.” Just like that, Donghae walk down the stairs, while the older when to his own room at the end of the hallway.

The moment, he step through the doorway to the dining room, one figure on the table caught his eyes attention. As the boy so engrossed in his food and did not aware of Donghae presence , as Donghae took the chance to sneak in cautiously with a big grin plastered on his face. He’s tiptoeing quietly towards the boy and once he’s right behind the boy, he quickly strangling the boy’s neck with his left arm , while point two fingers at the boy’s waist. At that right moment, the body in his arm instantly becomes really tense.

“Don’t moves or I'll shoot you!” Donghae said in harsh voice, trying to change it from his normality.

“Wh… who are you? W-what you want?” Trembling, the boy asked using all his courage.

“I’m robber, rogue and slayer. So, if you don’t follow what I said, I would never hesitate to kill you.” Donghae’s smirking in amused.

“J-just take everything, but please don’t kill me.” The boy said again.

“I don’t want anything else, just you.” Donghae is about to laugh, when suddenly he’s groaning in pain as the boy had roughly elbowed his stomach. “Ow… that’s hurt.” He released the boy and walk to the front while gentle the pain away. He takes the sit right in front the boy.

“Serves you right!” The other boy said, stick out his tongue. Donghae frowned, as he failed to pick on his little brother. “Try again harder, okay.” The boy chuckled, then continues to eat his breakfast that had been held back just now.

“But I know, I almost got you right.”

“I know you in and out, hyung. You can never trick me like that.” He chuckled again, stuck the pancake more in his mouth. But inside, he admits that for one second he almost got fooled there. If not because of Donghae’s scent, the older might able to trick him.

“What’s going on?” Leeteuk then came, taking the seat at the head of the table in between the two boy. He takes a look at the frowning boy and giggling boy back and forth.

“Hae-hyung failure in pranking people.”

“You’ll never stop trying, right?” The oldest among them also chuckled in amusement and follow by the youngest as to add the fuel in Donghae’s annoyment. “Ah, before I forgot.” Leeteuk suddenly said in much serious tone, to calm them down back. “Donghae, Ryeowook, let’s have a talk after your classes today.”

“About what?” The youngest asked.

“And I want to introduce someone to you.” Leeteuk doesn’t bother to answer his brother question.

“You are not doing a match-making job now right? I still wanna enjoyed my youth.” Donghae then said teasingly, already forgot what happened just now, because that’s how they are. They would always try to prank each other but never take the tease seriously.

“I’m really not interested in match-making you with someone, so don’t worry about that.”

“Oh! Thank god.” He sighed in relief while rubbing his chest. “Wait!” Donghae stop for a while. “So, that’s mean…. No, hyung! You cannot!!” Suddenly he shouted dramatically. “You can’t.”

“What?” Leeteuk look at him worriedly. “What is it that I can’t?”

“No, hyung! You can’t, I still need you.”

“What’s wrong with you? Did you wake up on the wrong side today?” He said while touching on Donghae’s forehead. Then Donghae quickly brushed his hand away by shaking his head.

“I’m fine!” he stressed out. “I don’t wanna meet her.” Suddenly Leeteuk spurted out the coffee that he was drinking, lucky that he still not drink much or else Donghae would enjoyed bathing for the second round that morning with some bittersweet coffee that come straight from his hyung mouth.

“Eww… that’s disgusting.” Both Donghae and Ryeowook said in unison.

“Yah~….”

“Whatever. The main point here is I don’t wanna meet her.”

“Her? What ‘her’?”

“Okay, okay. Him. I don’t wanna meet him.”

“What are you talking about, Donghae-ssi?” Ryeowook then asked, rolling his eyes at his overly dramatic brother.

“Hyung want to introduce us with your lover right? I don’t wanna meet her… him… aish, whatever as long as I don’t meet her or him.” Just as quick as the bullet out from the guns, Leeteuk laugh burst out as soon as he heard him. “Why are you laughing? I’m serious here; I will not allow you to marry yet.”

“What’s wrong with Teuk-hyung marrying someone?” The youngest chuckled again. “He’s already too old, it’s the right time now.”

“Yeah, I know he’s old already, but he’s still had to dedicate himself to us… me especially. Well, at least until I got my own work and someone that can’t cook for me. Though it’s you, who cooked every time. But there’s time he need to, likes when you’re not here.” He said it seriously, but the other just laughed at his seriousness.

“And you two talked, as if I’m not here.”

“Whatever, but the conclusion for this, as your brothers,  we will not give our permission for you to marry… yet.”

“I have no objection.” Ryeowook interject as Donghae tried to involve him.

“Shht.” Donghae immediately shush him. “Just trust me, I know it!”

“And also, there are no laws which stated that I need to ask for my brothers’ permission before getting married.”

“There are.”

“What law?”

“Donghae’s laws. So, don’t you dare to break it?”

“Okay! Okay! Donghae’s law…. I will not getting married yet and loyal myself to both of you. Satisfied?”

“That’s sound good.” He smiled while nodding.

“But, I still want you two to meet him. And he’s not someone that I wanna marry, so don’t worry. He’s just my friend, a good friend of mine. So, don’t be late. Understand?”

“Yeah.” He smiled awkwardly and massaging at the back of the head with his hand, embarrassed with his fake accusation earlier. “I know!”

“Hurry up, finished

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter