1/1

One of the Three

"So, Luhan, do you have a hot boyfriend already?" A short guy who's currently re-applying his guyliner asked. 

Luhan's eyes widened and was flushed by the sudden question but still answered while lowering his head, "I... Uhhh... I am-"

He got cut off by a tall guy that looks like a panda, "Psssh~! Luhan? Boyfriend? Dude, I never expected 'Luhan' and 'boyfriend' in one sentence. I mean, yes, he's beautiful - prettier than the two of us, cute, an eye catcher plus gay but he's very shy. He can't even answer you without stuttering and lowering his head." 

Baekhyun, the guy with the guyliner stopped what he was doing and turned to look at Tao, "Tao, my dear, the three of us have been best friends since when? Since we were still in the womb of our mothers. We're the kind of best friends that have everything - looks, brains, attitude. So, let's not judge Lulu, okay?" 

Tao rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure. Whatever."

"Errr... Guys?" the shy boy asked. 

His best friends didn't answer but just looked at him to continue. 

"I... Well, I wanted to gotothebubbleteashopwhereIwork," Luhan said quickly, lowering his head.

They don't need to make Luhan repeat himself. They got used to Luhan saying words quickly. Luhan was the shy type among them. He was shy since he was born. No one knows why. It just happened to be like that. Baekhyun and Tao just beamed at him and nodded. 

“Sure, Lulu. But why? I thought all the old members will be temporary replaced by your chosen volunteers?” Baekhyun asked. 

“Uh… Yeah, but I need to support them, right? And I really want to drink bubble tea,” Luhan reasoned out while fumbling his fingers. 

Baekhyun sighed in defeat, “Okay. Let’s go now.”

~O~

While they were talking with each other in the streets, they didn't notice that they've almost arrived and that they were about to bump on someone who can destroy their friendship. Baekhyun talked a lot during their walk. 

"And I was like-"

Bump 

"Ouch! Watch where you're... going..." Baekhyun's voice trailed off. His eyes widen as he saw the man who bumped into them helping Tao and Luhan stand up. He got starstruck. 

After he helped the two guys, he patted his uniform to clean it. After he did that, he looked up to the three guys and bowed to them saying, "I'm terribly sorry. I was clumsy and I really didn't mean to bump on you guys." Then, he stood straight again. 

Tao chuckled. "It's okay, you know? Nothing bad happened to us, right? No biggie." 

"No-"

"By the way, my name's Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. What's yours?" He cut off Sehun and smiled. He extended his hand to give him a firm handshake. 

"Sehun. Oh Sehun," the tall guy smiled and took Baekhyun's hand and shook it once. 

"Hwang Zitao here," Tao did the same and so did Sehun. 

"Nice to meet all of you. Uhm, I need to go for now. I'm doing an errand right now. You can wait for me or something at the bubble tea cafe if you want to... you know... talk," Sehun said winking at them. He left them with hope that they will have a chance to win him.

"Oh... My... Gosh... What just happened?" Baekhyun said, frozen on where he stood up. 

"A freaking hot and handsome guy just asked me to marry him~" Tao said dreamily earning a slap at the back of his head by Baekhyun. 

"Yah! He asked me to marry him and not you," Baekhyun stated and glared at Tao. 

"I-I'm sorry to interrupt but we sh-should g-go inside the cafe now. We're attracting some p-people here," Luhan stuttered while pushing the two now-hot headed friends insde the cafe. 

Inside the cafe, they sat down but Baekhyun and Tao were glaring at each other not blinking while Luhan panicked and he didn't know what to do. Luhan was thinking of buying them some bubble tea but he knew that they will never drink it since they're pissing each other off. He sighed in defeat and looked down. 

Baekhyun scoffed, "Tao, you already have Kris already." Luhan looked up and still the same, he saw them glaring at each other. Killing each other inside their minds. 

"Him? Oh, we broke up, remember? You already have Chanyeol already," Tao countered. 

"Who's he?" Baekhyun feigned innocence. Tao scoffed. 

"Don't be a , Baekhyun."

"Stop being a , Tao." 

""

""

"Good for nothing"

"Senseless "

"Annoying panda"

"Irri-"

"STOP IT, YOU TWO!" Luhan shouted earning looks from the costumers. "I'm sorry. You guys are my best friends. You should stop fighting just because of a guy."

They both shut up.

~O~

After five minutes of silence and glaring, a guy sat down beside Luhan who was fumbling his fingers. He placed a tray that has four bubble teas on it. Luhan almost jumped at the surprise but they guy gave him a handsome smile. It was Oh Sehun. Luhan blushed and looked down trying his best to hide his red face. 

"Hi again. So, what were you two doing?" Sehun asked. 

The two snapped their heads to Sehun and smiled at him. "Nothing!" they said in unison. 

"Okay. Here are your bubble teas. Please enjoy," Sehun said while giving it to them. He gave Baekhyun, vanilla; Tao, wintermelon; and Luhan, taro. 

"Wow, Sehun. You gave Luhan his favorite bubble tea flavor," Tao said, amazed. 

Sehun tilted his head and said, "Oh? I wonder why." He looked at Luhan but the latter was drinking his bubble tea happily, oblivious of what's happening around him.  

"You gave us also our favorite bubble tea flavor. Are you some kind of a psychic?" Baekhyun asked. 

Sehun chuckled, melting the hearts of the two boys. "I guess luck is on my side." He gave them his most beautiful smile. Baekhyun and Tao wanted to faint because of Sehun's hotness but they chose not to. 

"Do you have a girlfriend? Boyfriend? Wife? Husband? Fiance? Fiancee?" Baekhyun asked without thinking. 

Sehun smiled at them. "Uhmm-"

"Before that, why are you working here? You could have been an actor or a model with your looks, you know," Tao cut him off. 

"Oh, I'm an intern. Yes, I'm a model and soon to be actor but I'm not yet that known. And since I'm not known yet, might as well live my normal life for the last time by being a worker of this shop," Sehun answered them with confidence. 

Tao and Baekhyun's jaws dropped. He's ing perfect, they thought. Luhan stood up, breaking his best friends train of thoughts and immediately went to the bathroom without asking permission. Tao and Baekhyun sighed knowing that this would happen. 

"What happened to him?" Sehun asked. 

"He's like that after drinking bubble tea. He'll come back soon," Tao said. 

"Oh yeah, what's his name?" Sehun said while looking at the comfort room door. 

"His name is Luhan. He's very shy and he doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend since birth," Baekhyun said as a matter of fact. 

Sehun just hummed in response. Baekhyun and Tao were busy sipping their bubble tea that they didn't notice a smirk on Sehun's face. 

"Sehun, I know that this is somewhat rude and humiliating but if you can date either of the two us, who will you choose?" Baekhyun said with a serious voice.

They can see Sehun's perplexed expression but they said nothing.

Sehun sighed and stood up. He went outside the cafe and Baekhyun and Tao followed him, forgetting about Luhan who was currently in the comfort room doing who knows what. 

"Sehun, I-I'm so sorry for that question. You don't need to answer, you know." Baekhyun said sadly. 

Sehun stood up and turned to look at them. 

"This is all your fault," Tao hissed while glaring at Baekhyun.

"Why is it my fault?"

"Because you're so desperate to have him, you just have to ask him that stupid question? You're so pathetic, Baekhyun."

"Says the one who kneeled in front of Kris just to beg him for a date," Baekhyun smirked. 

"Did not."

"Yes, you did."

"No."

"Yes."

They didn't know that Luhan came back and stood beside Sehun. 

"Hey, guys. What's going on?" Luhan beamed. His smile became a frown when he saw his best friends bickering AGAIN.

Sehun fake a coughed and interrupted, "Excuse me, I need to tell you something."

"WHAT?!" Tao and Baekhyun said in unison making Luhan and Sehun stepped back.

"Actually, I have a boyfriend already," Sehun said while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!" They said in unison and both Sehun and Luhan cringe. 

"I was about to but you guys kept interrupting me asking different questions," Sehun reasoned out. 

"I-I think I'm interrupting you guys. I better l-leave," Luhan said and turned back. 

"WHO?!" Baekhyun and Tao asked at the same time. 

"Luhan, stop," Sehun demanded. Luhan stopped walking. "Turn around and come back here." Luhan obliged. 

Baekhyun and Tao looked at Luhan with unreadable expressions. Luhan just looked at the ground thinking that it was more interesting than his best friend and Sehun's current issue. Sehun intertwined his and Luhan's fingers together making Luhan blush and making Tao and Baekhyun's jaws drop and eyes widened. 

Sehun made Luhan face him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Hey there, baby," Sehun cooed.

"BABY?!" Tao and Baekhyun asked.

"What's the meaning of this, Lu?" Baekhyun asked softly. 

Luhan didn't answer. 

"You see, Luhan here is my boyfriend. Why didn't you tell them, baby?" Sehun looked at the flushed Luhan. 

"I was about to answer their question a while ago but they interrupted me," Luhan said softly. 

Wow, he didn't stutter, Baekhyun and Tao thought.

Sehun chuckled and ruffled Luhan's hair making the latter giggle. 

"So, I guess... We're sorry?" Tao started. 

"Sorry for what?" Luhan asked. 

"We're sorry because we were hitting on your boyfriend a while ago. We didn't know that he's your boyfriend, you know."

Luhan smiled at them. He walked towards them and hugged them tightly. "It was nothing. Yes, I admit that I was kind of pissed off when you guys were fighting and I admit that I was kind of mad at you guys because you can't stop talking about him but I forgive you guys. That's what best friends are for, right?" 

They broke the hug with smiles on their faces. "Wait, Luhan. Why aren't you stuttering and shy?" Baekhyun asked out of the blue. 

Luhan shrugged. "I don't know. Ever since Sehun became my boyfriend, I stopped stuttering. I'm sorry because I kinda acted that I'm still stuttering and shy and that's because you love me for being the shy type." He grinned at them. 

"How long have you guys been together?" Tao asked. 

"One year and a month," Luhan blushed. 

"Wow. That's long and you guys are staying strong!" Baekhyun exclaimed happily. 

"We're so proud of you, Lulu~ We thought that you will be single forever. Don't worry, we'll back off. I just can't believe that you got the most handsome and hottest guy in the whole wide world!" Tao said. 

"Yeah, right!" Baekhyun agreed.

"I'm telling that to Kris and Chanyeol," Luhan joked. 

"NO!" Tao exclaimed. 

"Kkaeb song~" Baekhyun sing song.

Luhan, Baekhyun and Tao laughed and stopped when Sehun fake a cough. "I'm still here, you know."

"Oh, I'm sorry. So, Luhan, this is why you're here, right? To see your intern - I mean, your boyfriend," Baekhyun teased making Luhan giggled. 

"Yes, that's right!" Luhan winked. 

Baekhyun's jaw dropped to the Pacific ocean. "Wow, so bold, aren't we, Luhan?" Tao said. Luhan just shrugged.

Baekhyun and Tao bid their goodbyes to the couple as they don't want to interrupt their date. Now, it was Luhan and Sehun only. Sehun wrapped his arm around Luhan's waist and asked, "What are we going to do now? That we are now alone."

Luhan got off from Sehun's grasped and chuckled, "You, mister, is still on work. So, stop flirting and do your job! I'll be waiting for you." 

Sehun sighed in defeat, "Okay, okay. But seriously, why didn't you tell them that I am your boyfriend while they were fighting?" 

Luhan looked up, acting that he was 'thinking' and said, "You are my boyfriend?" 

"Yah!" Sehun's face became a pokerface.

Luhan laughed, "Sorry, I was just kidding!"

"Oh, you'll get it later," Sehun whispered seductively and went back inside the cafe. Luhan stopped laughing and froze. He gulped the lump in his throat, eyes widened. 

This is a one hell of a looong day (and night), after all. 

 

 

THE END


A U T H O R ' S   N O T E 

Heeey~ So this is a one shot and OMG, it's not that funny. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading it! :)

Please COMMENT and UPVOTE! At least comment and tell me what you guys think~ I'm open up for suggestions! 

Happy birthday, BAMBAM and TAO~ ♥

 

XOXO,

COLDCITYPRINCESS ♥