The Meeting of The Master and The Servant

You're My Servant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung just stood there, confused look plastered on his face. He looked on his left and his right. His new friends all have the same look as him. This was the second day they were force to stand there, surrounded by people who were pointing at them, yelling some price and there was one man that stood in front of them, conducting everything.

 

 

The day ended. Two of his friends were taken away by some people who succeed in bidding them. The remaining including Wooyoung were now pulled and pushed into a room, a room that has been his bedroom for the past three days. Wooyoung slowly scooted into his corner and he take out his diary that he managed to bring with him.

 

 

Dear diary,

It has been three days since I last saw my uncle. Everything that happened in the past three days happened too quickly that I didn’t have time to understand anything. The last thing that I remembered is that, I was sleeping in my room when I heard the sound of people quarreling in the living room. I went out to see what happen and I saw people beating up my uncle. I ran to save him but two huge guys stopped me and strangle

 

 

me. One of them came to me, holding my face and smiling creepily at me. I still remember what he said. “A boy like him will worth a lot in the black market.” I except my uncle to save me but what he said crush my heart. “Take him! You can do anything to him. He is just an orphan, nobody will find him. You can do whatever you want. Please, let me go. Consider him as my debt payment.” I remember every single word he said. And now, I’m here. I don’t know what will happen to me. I don’t know if there is still a future for me. Dear God, please save me….”

 

 

Wooyoung closed his diary, slowly lay down on the cold floor, hugging the book close to his chest. Tears slowly flowing out from his eyes, accompanying him to sleep, sobbing silently just like what he had done for the past three days. “Somebody, please save me from this place…”

 

 

*Somewhere in a huge mansion*

 

 

An old man is sitting on his huge chair, looking out the big window of his room. “Taecyeon, how is Nichkhun nowadays? Is he still causing trouble?” asked the old man. “He is doing alright sir. He is working hard at work and didn’t cause any trouble.” “Don’t lie to me Taecyeon. I know that the maid in his house was fired yesterday. What he had done to her? Isn’t it enough with all the girls that he brought home, he still need a maid to please him and just fired them after that? When will he change?” expressed the man with a huge sigh.

 

 

The young man just keeps his head low. “I’m sorry sir. I have failed you.” “Don’t blame yourself Taecyeon. You grew up with him but how can he change like that? Maybe it’s my fault….” “Sir, please. Don’t blame yourself…” The old man slowly stands up and turned to the young man. “Taecyeon, I want you to find a new servant for him. He still needed someone to assist him. But I don’t want it to be a girl. Find him a new male servant.” “Yes sir.”

 

 

Taecyeon quickly leave the house and went straight to the maid agency that he used to go everytime Nichkhun created a problem with a maid they hired. “I’m sorry Mr. Ok but I’m afraid we cannot give you with what you want. Too many of our worker left this company because of your boss. I’m sorry but we cannot help you this time,” said the manager.

 

 

With a big sigh, Taecyeon step out from the agency. “Well, I have no other choice then,” sighed Taecyeon as he starts driving away from agency. Within one hour, Taecyeon arrived at his destination. He walked out from his car, entering a huge worn out building. As he step his foot inside, he heard a loud commotion.

 

 

“No!!! Please don’t let him take me away!! Please!” yelled one young boy, grabbing a man hand for his dear life while an evil, looking old man, with freckles on his face trying to pulled him away. Taecyeon took a peek at the young boy face and instantly he feels different. The young boy’s face was covering in tears, his face is flushed red. Unlike the rest of the boy who were standing there, this boy has a very fair skin.

 

 

Seeing how the boy continue to scream for anyone to save his life, as if on autopilot, Taecyeon stepped forward, causing everyone in the place to fall into a silence. The boy slowly lifted his head and looked straight to Taecyeon. “I’m sorry sir, please step back to the bidder stand. This boy is already sold,” said the man but Taecyeon didn’t hear it one bit as he was drowned in that teary dark orbs that belong to the boy.

 

 

“Whatever this old man paying, I will double it,” said Taecyeon, not taking his eyes off the dark orbs. “What the? Yah! I bought him first and I want him!” yelled the old man, tightening his hold on the boy. Taecyeon heard the boy sobbing, trying to pull his wrist away. “Sir, this guy already bid this boy for 10,000 dollars. We still have other boy that you can bid. Better looking and older than him. You can do whatever you want to them,” said the man.

 

 

“I’ll pay you 100,000 dollars for him.” The man was shocked before smiling wide. “Sold!” “What? You’ve sold him to me!” “Sorry Mr. Park. I’m running a business here. The highest bidder wins. But calm down, there is still a lot of them still up to be sold,” said the man. Taecyeon took out a cheque book and calmly wrote a cheque for the man.

 

 

“Thank you very much. Nice doing business with you,” said the man with a wide smile. Taecyeon slowly walked towards the young boy. He stretched out his hand to the boy. Though the boy look reluctant at first, he slowly and shakily reached out and grabbed the hand, letting Taecyeon pulled him away from the place, leaving the building and getting on the car.

 

 

“What’s your name?” asked Taecyeon, breaking the silence. The young boy who has been quiet and keeping his head low ever since he starts driving slowly lifted his head and looking at Taecyeon with pure fear in his eyes. “Jan…..Jang Wooyoung.” “And your age?” “19…….” Taecyeon silently gasped because he thought the boy is a lot younger.

 

 

He saw the boy fidgeting in his seat and then the sobs begins. “Don’t be scared Wooyoung. I am not a bad guy. I will not do anything bad to you. The reason I buy you is not the same reason as the old man. You will be my boss servant at home. You will help him in everything. Prepare and clean his clothes, the house, his room and everything he ask you to. And don’t worry, my boss is straight,” explained Taecyeon with a gentle smile as he saw the boy beside him relaxing.

 

 

Taecyeon made a few call to someone as he saw the boy beside him dozed off. They drove for half an hour before the car stopped at a shopping mall. A girl came carrying a couple bags of clothes and put it in the back seat. Taecyeon handed the girl some cash before starts driving again. They arrived at a beautiful mansion, complete with swimming pool and a beautiful garden.  Wooyoung who was already awake gasped in awe at the beautiful house in front of him.

 

 

Taecyeon lead him into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter