Teaser 1

Chasing Miss Sunshine

Teaser 1: 

There is a time in our lives where everything just makes sense. All your problems and troubles just disappear and you’re just left with good feelings. Feelings that lift you up and you just feel on top of the world. Not much to worry about and not much too expect. Then all of a sudden, you realise your dreams are just a grasp away and that you suddenly have the ability to pursue them. Everything just seems much simpler and you can see everything planned out. You finally found the last piece of the puzzle named ‘life’. It all connects.

 

There is a time in our lives when you don’t feel like yourself at all. Feelings towards things change and preferences are altered. You look at the streets, alleys and buildings surrounding us and realise that everything has a story and we should treasure their value. We suddenly become empathetic and gain the eyes to see through a person’s appearance and to actually understand their true potential and character.

 

There is a time in our lives when everything just falls apart. Nothing seems to help anymore and there is never ending pain in your chest, almost as if you were suffocating with every step you took into the world. You start to put down genuine smiles and put up fake smiles. Your eyes start to lose their shine and tyou ry to keep your tears at bay. Most of the time, there is this overwhelming wave of feelings that just crush down. From sadness to irritation to confusion, everything just seems crazy. Nothing makes sense anymore. You feel hopeless. Dead.

 

I never believed that these things could happen to me. I was just a regular teenage boy wanting to go through life without being noticed much. Hours on video games, staying indoors and avoiding questions of my future were spent on my existence. I just never really cared about anything.

 

But when I met her, my whole life completely changed. It spiralled into a world of belonging and fulfilment.

She made me feel human.

bird_divider_zps2250a7e6.gif