The story after Music Bank

The story after Music Bank

DONGHAE’S POV

As I followed her off the stage I just couldn’t keep feeling like this anymore, it’s been a week now that we haven’t spoken to each other. And I also hate the awkward aura that seemed to be there whenever we met. Standing outside their changing room waiting for Jess to sort things out.

 

-flashback-

“Donghae-ya you shouldn’t be like this. You have to speak to Eunhyuk again sooner or later” Jessica said as she laid her elegant hand Donghae’s my shoulders.

“Sica-ya do you know what happen? Were you even there? Why are you taking his sides lately and not mine; your own boyfriend. You know now that I think about it, you’re getting too close to him. Do you by any chance like him?” said Donghae not looking at her

“What the heck Hae-ya?” she slides her hand off of his shoulder “Yeah we are getting closer to each other now, but that’s only because he needed vocal lesson from me not anything else”

Right when she said that Donghae instantly felt really guilty, but he knew he shouldn’t give in just yet. I’m sure there’s something else.

“Besides I see you got a new girlfriend yourself” Yup! There it is he thought. There’s the something else

“What?!” Donghae looked at her and she was looking down playing with the fingers

“That’s right you heard me Lee Donghae, I, Jung Jessica isn’t your girlfriend anymore. But Kim Hyoyeon is!” with that she stormed off.

Donghae was confused for a while until something had hit him. 3 days ago Hyoyeon and Donghae had a dance lesson together and Jessica might have witness it. Sitting like a boss, Donghae doesn’t seem to take it seriously. He knew that Jessica was a little jealous and she over-reacted.

-end of flashback-

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

As we got off the stage our members kind of went separate directions as to now some of them have their own boyfriends now, I sighed and let is passed me like a cold wind. As I enter the changing rooms the stylist unnies were packing up the makeup gear as we bowed and say our greetings, and with that there was just the members and I left in the room. I took a seat on the sofa as Yuri hand me a bottle of water.

“Ya what’s wrong with you?” she asked me while she sat down on the table in front of me

“Yuri-ya I think I might have over-reacted with Donghae last week. Now I think he hates me” I said feeling and looking gloomy

Yuri giggled “What are you talking about? I saw he gave you a shoulder massage as we left the stage. Is that what you call hating? Pabo” she said as she slapped my arm.

For some reason I feel really hot and sweaty, I took my orange blazer off and so is my white blouse. (Tank-top/Singlet underneath you erts! xD)

“Oh unnie please put on some clothes what if the oppas came in the room?” Seohyun insisted

“Don’t worry Seo, It’s not like the oppas are interested in me” I said while ing the last 2 buttons “Well at least one” I mumbled.

I threw my blazer and my blouse on the table and left the room for a fresh air. I then walked along the empty corridor, somehow I felt something weird and frightening. I felt like someone was following me, as I reached the staircases some manly hands grabbed mine and swung me vigorously and slamming in onto the walls. My eyes widen in shock, turns out it was Donghae. I waited almost 2 weeks for him to do that and finally he did it.

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

 

As Donghae slammed Jessica’s body onto the wall, he looked at her with his fierce eyes. Donghae was trying so hard not to look at anything else other than her face.

“You’ve missed me Sica-ya, don’t pretend like you don’t” he said pulling her closer to him. Jessica scanned his face closely; from his eyes, nose and to his lips.

“Hmm, I have. And don’t pretend like you didn’t miss me either Hae”

Those were the last sentence of their dramatic-body-slamming conversation before their lips clashed into one another passionately.

 

 

 


Hello reader! Lately I have been obssessed with Haesica for the past 2 days!! ASDFGHJKL!

I hope you enjoy this fanfic and please leave your thoughts about this fanfic in the comments bellow! If you need to ask me questions feel free to ask!

            -supergenerationcc