Final

You Should Understand My Heart

                Woohyun is just entering INFINITE’s dormitory when they see members are sitting in the living room, with heads down and they are hugging their knees. Woohyun takes off his shoes and enters the living room.

            “Hey, what’s up?” Woohyun asked.

            Infinite members look up to see Woohyun and sigh, then looks down again.

            Woohyun sits beside Dongwoo and slung his arm around him.

            “Hyung, what is the silence?”

            Dongwoo sighs and finally looks at Woohyun.”You should see Gyu-Hyung.” and nods his head to WooGyu’s room.

            Woohyun stretches his neck and nods. He stands up and goes to their bedroom. Woohyun knocks and opens the door.

            “Gyu…” Woohyun called.

            Sunggyu is sitting while hugging his knees with head resting on his knees.

           “Gyu…” Woohyun called again with worry tone, walking toward Sunggyu.

            “Sunggyu…” Woohyun shakes Sunggyu’s body.

            Sunggyu slowly raises his head and looks at Woohyun with red and swollen eyes.

            “Were you crying??” Woohyun asked.”Why would you crying? Who made you cry??”

            Sunggyu looks down at his hand which is holding a picture. Woohyun follows his gaze and gasp a little.

            “Hyung…”

            Sunggyu slowly looks up again.”When was this shoot? Why I didn’t know about this?”

            “I...” Woohyun started and stops when he sees tears are pooling again in Sunggyu’s eyes.”Hyung, you have to listen to me.”

            Sunggyu hastily stands up but Woohyun holds his hand.

            “You have to listen to me!” Woohyun sternly said.”That was not my wish to had that photo shoot! Manager hyungs were forcing me and other members…”

            “But, you look like you enjoyed it very much. See your face and your hands!” Sunggyu shouted and throws the picture to Woohyun’s chest.

            Woohyun stays silents and speaks again.”Manager hyung…”

            “But you could say no!” Sunggyu shouted and tears finally falling from his eyes.”You could say no, Hyunnie…”

            “I couldn’t say no too, Gyu. But, that was the past. You shouldn’t think about it! That was just an old photo shoot when we hadn’t being popular like now.”

            “Old photo shoot? But, why didn’t I know about this!!”

            “Why you are so sensitive about that!”

            “I didn’t know about this!”

            “So what??!!!” Woohyun snapped.”Why are you being such a drama queen?! It was the past, just leave it! It’s for my popularity too!! Don’t be such a selfish ! We were not even together that time!!”

            That makes Sunggyu quiet and without says anything, Sunggyu exits the room and seconds later, there is a loud ‘bang’.

            “Woohyun hyung, what the hell did you yell to Sunggyu hyung!”

            “Sunggyu is crying, you know!”

            “It’s your fault, woohyun hyung!!”

            “He is sensitive nowadays, hyung!”

            “You should understand him!”

            “Shut up!!” Woohyun yelled and glared at Infinite members.”He is such a drama queen. He should know that this photo shoot was long long time ago when we hadn’t popular. I don’t understand why he should crying over this.”

            Infinite members just silent and look down.

            “All of you should know about this, why didn’t you explain to Sunggyu before I came home?” Woohyun asked and picks up the picture.

            “We had!” Sungjong said.”But, Sunggyu hyung started crying and didn’t even listening to us.”

            Woohyun groaned.

            “Hyung, shouldn’t we search for Sunggyu hyung now?” Myungsoo asked.”I’m afraid of his condition.”

            “Just let him be.” Woohyun spoke.”He is an adult and the oldest between all of us. He should know what can he do.”

            “But, outside is raining and Sunggyu-hyung doesn’t even bring an umbrella.” Sungyeol said, looking at window.

            “He will go to a shelter.”

            “Nam Woohyun!!” Dongwoo finally shouted.”He is your lover, for god’s sake! You don’t know what had Sunggyu been through! He has a reason to being sensitive!”

            That takes all of the attentions.

***

            Sunggyu is walking under the rain while look down, rubbing his stomach and sometimes rubbing his eyes.

            “Baby-ah, Eomma is sorry. Eomma cried a lot. But, eomma really can’t help. Eomma is jealous that your Appa was having that intimate photo shoot, maybe eomma is over act.” Sunggyu whispered.”But, eomma hoped your appa wouldn’t snap at umma…he should understand eomma…”

            “Do you support eomma?” Sunggyu continued.”I just found out about you for a month or so, but I couldn’t wait to feel your kick.”

            Suddenly, Sunggyu feels a kick in the stomach area and a surprise smile just curving on his face when he heard a honk that makes him looks up.

***

            “Sunggyu!! Sunggyu-ya!!” Woohyun shouted in the rain.

            That takes all the attentions.

            “What did you meant by that, dongwoo-hyung?”

            Dongwoo looks away.

            “Answer me, Dongwoo!!” Woohyun yelled.

            “Sunggyu is pregnant, okay!! He is pregnant of your child, Nam Woohyun!” Dongwoo yelled.”That was why he is being sensitive and over act! He is pregnant! And you snapped and shouted at him!!”

            Without waiting, Woohyun runs to the front door.

            “Sunggyu!!”

            Woohyun continues to shouting until he suddenly sees a crowd and heard a conversation.

            “Poor him. He got into an accident. I hope ambulance arrives soon.”

            Woohyun quickly walk through the people and surprises to see a bloody person is laying down on the road in the raining.

            “Sunggyu!!” Woohyun runs to the person and holds him.

            “Sunggyu! I’m sorry! Please don’t die!”

            The person slowly opens his eyes and flinches at the pain. He sees shadow but seconds later, it becomes clear.

            “W…woohyun…” he hissed.

            “Yes, it’s me. Oh my  god…” Woohyun whispered.”You have to awake, Gyu. You will be alright! Ambulance is heading here!”

            Sunggyu gives a small smile and with shaking hand, he touches Woohyun’s hand and leads it to his stomach.

            “Our…baby…” Sunggyu choked up.”…I…I felt his…kick…” tears streaming down from Sunggyu and Woohyun eyes.

            “I’m sorry, baby…” Woohyun sobbed.”…I shouldn’t snap at you. I should…I should have known…”

            Sunggyu’s breath hitches.”…it…it’s fine…I…I’m sorry, Hyunnie…”

            “Please hold on. Gyu, please hold on! You can’t leave me like this!”

            Sunggyu slowly raises his shaking hand to Woohyun’s face and when he just touches Woohyun’s cheek, he closes his eyes and his hand falls.

            “SUnggyu!!” Woohyun yelled.

            The ambulance just arrived.

***

I'm sorry if this is not good^^

hope you still enjoy this^^

i love you <3

take this oneshot as refreshing

or

my apologize for delayed of Forbidden Love

^^