New School

Fake Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You wore spectacles  and sigh heavily stand in front of your new school.It’s spring now on April.You transform here after one month school started.

 

“Are you okay?”Your mom asked you while raising her eyebrows as she look at your frown face.

 

‘Hmm…mom..I hate this..I hate transform to new school’

 

“Nothing..Okay..I’m Okay..”You nodded your head and sigh again.God,you sigh too much.

 

“Let’s go”

 

You walking next to your mom entering school’s gate.It’s already late now.It’s 9 am now while school started an hour ago.

 

“First…we must go to senior assistant room,okay?”

 

“Yeah..I’m excited a bit to know which class I will be in”

 

You and your mom entering school’s office and walk to senior assistant’s room.You can’t stop playing with your finger with your eyes watching surrounding that room.

 

“Can I help you?”A woman in her 50 look at you with wringing eyes and fatigue face.You really trying hard to not laugh for her funny face.

 

“My daughter is transfer here..which class she will be in??”Your mom asking that senior assistant while frowning her eyebrows that her face looks serious.

 

“Hmm..what if she be in class 2-2?”

 

“Heh?”You raised your eyebrows and fastly fix your frown face when her eyes staring at you.

 

‘What the heck?she even do not look at my grade and just…huh!I bet next year I will be in class 1!’

 

“Err..okay..”Your mom nodded and wore a smile on her face.

 

“Her class is at block C”

 

“Oh..thank you”You and mom quickly get out from that room.You shaking your head with unsatisfied feeling.

 

“Mom!class 2-2??ugh!..she even not steal a glance at my grade!just put where I am she wants to!”You bite your lower lip.

 

“Shh!don’t nagging here!now,let’s find your class”

 

“uh..mom…I can go by myself..”

 

“No..you can’t”

 

“What??but..I’m 16 now!”

 

“Just listen to your mom,please”Your mom grab your hand and climbing stairs to 4th floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You gaze in your classroom.Empty!where is everyone else?This is really unbelievable.

 

“Where are they?”Your mom asking while looking surrounding.

 

“I don’t know”

 

“Let’s ask student in next class”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter