002

Mates

a/n: I didn’t intend to write fluff.. this was supposed to be something -ish but I guess I’ll go with fluff XD

---

Myungsoo’s nose can smell him, his heightened olfactory nerves were as keen as its wild counterpart. He could recognize mice and other rodents from afar, and this particular scent was definitely for keeps.

“What are you sniffing at?” Sungjong asked as they leave their classroom.

“A hamster.” He replied casually and Sungjong chucked. “Why?” Myungsoo asked the laughing classmate.

“You look cute doing that.” He replied and Myungsoo glared at him.

“you’re not my type.” Myungsoo said firmly and Sungjong smirked at him.

“Like you are my type. Oh please, just because you are handsome doesn’t mean everyone would fall for you. And besides, I like a certain normal human.” Sungjong said and Myungsoo nodded.

“great, we’re clear. Oh oh oh he’s near “ Myungsoo said and dashed towards the scent.

“Myungsoo!” Sungjong called out as he followed after the younger.

Myungsoo stopped in front of a tiny eyed fella and he started sniffing him. He smelled familiar, he’s sure that he’s a rodent to but not his preferred rodent.

‘You don’t smell that good.” Myungsoo commented as he pouted.

‘Excuse me? I took a shower this morning and put on deodorant.” The guy replied and Myungsoo pouted even more until he saw (and smelled) his preferred rodent.

‘Sunggyu hyung!” Myungsoo chirped as he ran towards the man in question and continued to sniff him like crazy.

“Myungsoo stop this! You are so embarrassing!” Jonghyun pulled the younger off of Sunggyu who was trying to hide his laughter.

“Hey Jinki!” Sunggyu ran to the man and they exchanged words which made the feline blood in Myungsoo boil.

“Sunggyu hyung!!!” Myungsoo whined as he ran towards Sunggyu and latched his arm on Sunggyu’s left arm, his head purring at the elder’s shoulder.

“Oh my gosh Myungsoo!” Jonghyun was beyond embarrassed about his brother’s antics. ‘I am very sorry Sunggyu hyung, jinki hyung.” Jonghyun bowed to apologize and immediately tried to pull the younger off of Sunggyu.

“You know him?” Jinki asked and Jonghyun looked at the elder for a while before nodding subconsciously. “He said that I didn’t smell good but I showered this morning!” Jinki burst out in tears, his fluffy ears slowly standing from his head, nose turning pink and tears falling from like eyes.

Sunggyu was quick to wrap his arms around the rabbit man. “hush jinki, you smell nice. Jonghyun he smells nice right?” Sunggyu asked and Jonghyun sniffed the older and that was a bad idea.

Jonghyun inhaled the elder’s scent, a delicious mix of strawberry and vanilla. But behind the artificial fragrance lied the elder’s true scent, the smell of a bunny that had drawn Jonghyun out of this planet and into a universe unknown.

“You smell so good hyung, I could eat you.” Jonghyun replied and Jinki cries even more.

“He wants to eat me!! I have to run Sunggyu!” Jinki broke down and Sunggyu sighed as he glared at Jonghyun for a while.

“no no, Jonghyun is not going to eat you, it’s a metaphor remember? And Jonghyun is a good puppy, not gonna eat bunny rabbits right?” Sunggyu asked Jonghyun who nodded, still in trance with the elder’s scent.

“Excuse me. I am lost.” Myungsoo coughed to get their attention.

“You just insulted my twin brother Myungsoo, and he has a heart like that of a bunny, soft and fluffy.” Sunggyu explained and Myungsoo grinned like a kitten.

“Oh I’m sorry hyung.” He bowed then sniffed Jinki again. “You smell nice but I prefer the rats and mice over bunny rabbits. My brother prefers them though.” Myungsoo revealed and Jonghyun gaped at that.

‘Kim Myungsoo enough!” Jonghyun hissed as he pulled the younger away from the twin rodents.

‘hyung!! Ouch, my ears!!” Myungsoo whined as Jonghyun pulled him by the ears, human ears that is.

“It’ll hurt more if I do it with your cat ears.” Jonghyun replied.

“What’s the problem?” Myungsoo asked and Jonghyun huffed.

‘you just insulted Jinki hyung. Do you know how fragile he is? Both Sunggyu and Jinki hyung are the fluffiest half human half rodent in this school and everyone loves them. If anyone finds out that you did just that, you’re bound to suffer and eternity.” Jonghyun explained.

“But I’m not the one who said I’m gonna eat him.” Myungsoo replied and Jonghyun blushed in embarrassment. “Oh hyung your ears! I finally get to see them again!” Myungsoo was jumping happily at the sight of his elder brother’s ears.

Jonghyun tried to hide it again, he had mastered to control himself quite well in the past, and hiding his ears was never a chore, except for special cases like today.

“shut up Myungsoo.” Jonghyun hissed.

“Oh you look like you were in a trance earlier hyung, what did you smell?” Myungsoo asked and Jonghyun blushed at that, makin g his ears appear again. “Hyung your ears!” Myungsoo commented and Jonghyun shook his head to remove the thoughts. “aha! Got you hyung!” Myungsoo said with a grin.

“yah Kim Myungsoo!” Jonghyun shouted as he ran away from him.

----

“Why is my baby brother crying in the hallway huh?” They heard a voice and the twin rodents looked at the person who just spoke.

“Henry!” They both shouted at the same time and then ran towards him.

Henry laughed as the two snuggled him, rubbing their noses on his neck, Jinki’s fluffy ears tickling his cheeks.

‘Are you back for good Henry?” sungygu asked and Henry nodded.

“Yeah, finished my level 10 already, I’m here to stay!” Henry announced and Jinki wrapped his arms tighter around the brother.

“Rodent triplets are finally complete huh?” They heard a voice and they all glanced to see the resident antagonist of their high school with his gang.

“Yes Kyuhyun-hyung I am back for good. So are you up for a challenge?” Henry asked and Kyuhyun smirked at the three.

“Oh you bet I am rodent boy.” Kyuhyun uttered as his ears shoot up and a fluffy tail appeared from his back. “You’ll be a gumiho’s dinner tonight.” Kyuhyun uttered as his fangs grew.

-----

a/n: hahahahah sorry I just had to write this one XD Is it really cute and fluffy huh?