1.

Remember Me.

 He felt like he had been through this before.He was sure but he can't remember when.He looked behind and saw that the men were still after him.He was so tired but he need to kept running to save himself.So when he arrived in front of a ruined building,he quickly run into it.He run into some room with a pile of boxes and quickly hide in one of the boxes.Thanks the heaven for his small body.Now he just need to make sure ladyluck is on his side.

 He could hear some voices giving orders in chinese.The tall guy were telling his men to keep looking for him.or else.He was watching the tall guy that he recognize as Kris because some guy with a very prominent dark circle under his eyes kept saying 'Kris gege'.He notices something was off when he saw that Kris did not budge from where he was standing.

 Kris eyes were just wandering around.Why didn't he went to look for Luhan too when he was the one who was frantical-

Luhan felt goosebump rising when the thought of Kris actually knew he was there,in the middle of the boxes.He tried to get out from the boxes but he knew that even the slightest movement that he make will make a noise.He kept his fingers crossed and hope for the best.

 Just then,suddenly Kris started shouting to his men that were looking at the other floor.That Kris guy surely does have a loud voice.His men came back and Kris said something that made their brows knit in confussion before they started walking outside.As soon as all of his men was gone,Kris made a short a phone call.But Luhan heart was beating so fact that he can't hear what Kris was saying.

 After finishing his phone call,Kris brought the panda-looking guy with him and walked out.He abruptly stopped at one point and Luhan swears that Kris was looking straight at his place though he was inside a box and just continued walking like he never saw anything.

 A few minutes after he had manage to calm his heart a bit,he slowly gets out from the box.He cringed at the loud noise that they made and thanking to the heaven again that he did not went out earlier.He peeked through another pile of boxes before he finally walked around the boxes that was use as his hideout.

 After making sure that he was definitely not being tricked by those men,Luhan walked around the building,trying to find his way out.He was too focus in looking a way out that he didn't notice there is a pair of eyes that were watching him while a pair of legs were already walking towards him.

 Luhan only manage to scream when a hand were holding his shoulder while another hand were covering his mouth with some kind of handkerchief.He could barely see and hear what the blurry image of a guy that was running towards him was saying.There was something about 'Never do that again' and 'What if he gets a heart attack'.

 He wasn't sure how long he has been out but something was not right.Something was definitely not right because he woke up on his bed.

In his house.

If it wasn't for the dust that were on his shirt from the boxes,he would have thought that he was dreaming.And why was he smelling like alcohol ?   

 His train of thoughts were stopped when he heard a not-so-soft voices of people in his living room that sound like they were bickering ?

He slowly wake up and reach for the stick that he always had beside his bed.He peeked through the gaps between the door and he could see that there was definitely some people in his living room.Two of them actually.Both of them were male.

Luhan slowly crept behind those two and quickly hit their head and put himself in defense mode when he looked that both of them were crouching in pain.With a groaned,one of them stood up and look at Luhan.

'Dude,what was that for ? ' The guy with the high cheek bones said.

Luhan quickly recognizes him as the guy that work at the animal store 2 shops away from where he works at.He remembers him because that cheek guy always tried to coax him into buying an animal or two.Then,the other guy must be his boyfriend,min-

'Luhan~~ why did you hit me ? ' Minseok said while rubbing his head with a pout on his lips.

It was just his friend and his stupid boyfriend.Luhan went to his room to put back the stick and went to his living room again.

' What were you guys doing here ? Did you bring me home ? ' Luhan asked,still confused about him being home.

 'I was walking home when Chen here saw you lying on the sidewalk.So being a good friend i am,i brought you home.and what did i get ? A hit on the head.How grateful you are Luhan ! ' Minseok explained to Luhan.Well more like complaining.

'and why was i smelling like some drunkard ? I didn't remember drinking anything last night. '  Luhan said.He did sometimes sneak a drink or two when he was working but never to the point of him completely drunk.

'How should i know.Maybe you were spiked or something.Try to remember.Did someone tried to hit on you last night ' Chen said.

 Luhan think deeply and remember there were some guy that were hitting on him but nothing out of the usual.

'No one seems like a weird creeper that tried to sp-. oh'

Luhan suddenly remembers about one person that somehow stood out last night.Not any person but a kid.A kid that doesn't even look legal yet to be in that place.He remembers seeing that kid that was at the same spot from the moment Luhan started his shift.The sit that was just infront of him.But that kid did not orders any drink,he was pretty sure about that.

 'Did you remembers someone Luhan ?' Minseok asked him.

' I remember this one kid that was eyeing me the whole evening but he did not order anything to drink at all.He just sit in front of me.' Luhan answer.

'I think i knew what happened to your reeking shirt. ' minseok said while looking at Chen.

'Did you spill your drink on him Jongdae ? ' Minseok asked,focusing his eyes on his boyfriend that was smiling sheepishly.

'Maybe...' Chen answered.

'Oh god why didn't you just tell me ! I thought i was seriously being spiked.Why did you even thought that ? ' Luhan yelled angrily.

'Chill man.I thought it would be fun playing detectives and all trying to catch some guy that tried to spike you and you ~' Chen sing sang like he just said nothing.He received a hard smacked on his head when Minseok heard him while Luhan could only facepalm himself.

'Why were you lying there anyway ? ' Minseok asked him.

Luhan himself had no answer to that because the last thing he remembers before passing out were he was still in the building.Luhan just shrugged his shoulder before ushering his friends out.When he had successfully shoved his friends out he slump down on his sofa.

 Why was he laying on the sidewalk instead of inside the building ?

Who was that kid anyway ? Though Chen already said that he was the one that caused Luhan to reek of alcohol he still cannot get that kid out from hi system.

Which reminds him that he still need to get shower because he seriously smell and look like right now.

Stupid Chen.