Chapter 2

Don't stay Cold and Frozen

 

 

Hello everyone~ I finally finished the 2nd chapter! Yaaay. I don’t even know if I did good in this because ai made a lot of revisions in this, but I hope ya’ll enjoy this one! Thank youuu!

 

I didn’t reread it so there must be some problems with the grammar and spellings! So please don’t judge me~

 

—-——//

 

“Hey You, What are you doing in my room?”

 

A shirtless pale boy with only a towel covering his lower half said, gripping tight on Hyukjae’s shoulder. 

 

“Let me repeat myself shorty, What the hell are you doing in my room and Who the hell are you?” The shirtless pale boy said, his tone getting a bit stricter than awhile ago. 

 

Hyukjae’s eyes widened in shock with his feet glued on the floor. He wasn’t expecting anything  like this to happen, and who’s this person inside his soon to be perfect room. “What the heck is this?” The short boy whispered to himself, feeling like a thief in his own territory. 

 

When his body finally had the chance to move, he immediately brushed the other’s grip on his shoulder and turned his body around to face the taller guy. “I should be the one asking you that. This is my room.” Hyukjae said, explaining his side. A loud chuckle suddenly came out of the taller boy’s mouth, looking at Hyukjae with an innocent, slightly mocking face from what the smaller boy just said. “Your room? Seriously? Yah. Ahjusshi, You’re crazy. Are you drunk?” The half boy said, coming closer to Hyukjae. The latter immediately stepped a few steps back, to distance himself from the taller one, lightly pushing the other’s bare chest to prevent him from getting closer. “Yah! What are you doing?” Hyukjae said, glaring at the other as he take another step backwards. 

 

“Hmmm. You don’t seem to be drunk Ahjusshi but, one thing’s for sure, you’re greatly mistaken to think that this is your room ,because this is my room. MINE ONLY.” The taller boy said, as he leans his body on the wall beside him while he looks straight at the latter.

 

Hyukjae too m, stared at the boy, finally having the chance to look straight at the taller boy, studying the other’s feature for reference. As Hyukjae stares at the shirtless boy, he started to notice how pretty and big the other’s eyes were, imagining how beautiful the other would look like if he was a girl, but still even for a guy around his age, the other looked really beautiful and manly for him. After a few seconds, Hyukjae realized how intensely he was staring at the other, he immediately blinked his eyes and looked away before staring at the other right back again. “If this is your room, then where’s mine? It’s clearly written here in this paper that I own this room. Are you freakin kidding me? Ugh. I knew it, that Siwan guy is messed up.” Hyukjae said, his eyebrows meeting from the frustration. 

 

He then hurriedly rummaged his pockets to look for the paper given to him, when he finally found the item he was looking for and he then scanned the thing written on it and started to massage his temple. The taller boy stared at him for awhile, getting confused at what the other just said. “Uh-wait what? Siwon? The Student Council President?” The taller boy said, looking intently at the boy. “Yeah. That Narcissist weirdo guy.” Hyukjae said, looking at the other with serious eyes. The taller boy then laughed at the Nickname Hyukjae made for the Council President. “Hahahah! It’s the first time that someone talked bad of him like that! Omg this is so funny!” The tall shirtless boy said, laughing really hard to the point of his stomach hurting. 

 

Hyukjae looked at him with a puzzled look, not knowing what to say. “Well whatever, uhm.. whoever you are-shhi, I’ll just headback to the office and tell them that there has been a mix up with the room assignments so, farewell, I hope we never see each other again.” Hyukjae said, as he walks back to his luggages, picking them up one by one, ready to leave at once but, when Hyukjae was about to leave, a pair of hands immediately stopped his tracks and grabbed him, pulling him towards his arms.  

 

“Never seeing each other is impossible Ahjusshi, I am your new roommate you know. The Great Cho Kyuhyun.” The taller boy whispered on Hyukjae’s ear, his hand covering the smaller boy’s eyes and the other slipped around the other’s waist. After feeling the other’s hot breath hitting his ear, Hyukjae lightly shuddered from the feeling, slightly disgusted from the sudden skinship, causing him to let go of the bags he was holding onto.

 

 

“Y-Yah! What are you doing! Y-you creep!” Hyukjae said, a faint blush spreading across his cheeks and ears. Kyuhyun instantly smiled at the other’s reaction, “Wow. You can actually make other expressions? I thought all you can do is glare and maintain that poker face of yours... Hmmm, Interesting.” Kyuhyun said, studying the other’s face, looking intently as he rubs his chin. When Hyukjae heard what the other said, He finally realized how he’s been letting his guard down with the boy infront of him. “You’re Crazy.” Hyukjae said, grabbing the ears Kyuhyun blew on, before turning around to hide his face and think of something to change the topic. 

 

“Ugh. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Don’t tell me that I have to put up with him, the whole school year. I mean he did tell me that he’s gonna be my roommate But, why wasn’t I informed about this, and from what I saw earlier there’s only one bed! How the hell can we live together? What the heck is happening!” Hyukjae said, face-palming himself. “And what’s worse is that, I hate people like him the most too, like that Siwan guy, well they’re quite different but the noisy, loves to tease, snarky, annoying, big eyed, evil looking guy who tries to hide it with his smile guy is what I hate the most, they’re troublesome. I swear this is gonna be hell with.. uhm, what did he say his name again?” Hyukjae said to himself, trying so hard not to burst as he tries his best to avoid the gaze given to him by the guy behind him. 

 

“It’s Cho Kyuhyun, Ahjusshi ~  Cho Kyuhyun, and Are you done talking to yourself back there? Have you think it through? And yes I’ll be your roommate, we’d be together the whole school year. Yay! Nice to meet you, uhm? What was your name again transfer student?” Kyuhyun said, pointing at Hyukjae as he wait for the smaller to turn around and look at him. A small chuckle then was heard from Hyukjae, looking at the other with an annoyed look, “Well, you don’t have to know that Kyuhyun-sshi because i’d just have myself be transferred to another room. Good day!” Hyukjae said, before turning around and grabbing his things to leave the room.

 

This time Kyuhyun didn’t do anything, he just smiled at the boy’s back and walked away after hearing the door slammed shut. “He’ll be back.” Kyuhyun said to himself with a light chuckle. “I mean he doesn’t have any choice. He’s just wasting his time.” He added before he walking towards the closet to grab his change of clothes. 

 

After changing to his blue shirt and gray jogger pants, Kyuhyun decided to wait for the other’s return while he play with his phone on the sofa. 

 

*knock knock*

 

“He’s back” Kyuhyun said, with a smirk forming on his face as he walks towards the door to answer it. “Who is it?” He shouted, pretending to be innocent, as he looks at the door hole to check his prey. Kyuhyun’s eyes shined brightly when he saw Hyukjae’s reflection outside, “He’s pissed alright.” Kyuhyun said, after studying the other’s expression from outside, making him laugh really hard internally. “It’s me.” Hyukjae said from the other side of the door, looking all pissed as he admit his defeat from the argument awhile ago. 

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand was liking all of this, he just likes how weird and easy to annoy the other was, it’s the first time ever that he felt really interested at someone’s behavior. “What? Who?” Kyuhyun said, muffling his snicker as he peek at the door hole again to look at the other’s reaction. “ME! IT’S ME!” Hyukjae said, glaring at the door with all his might. “Whaaat! I don’t know any Me around here!” Kyuhyun said, teasing the other non-stop. 

 

Hyukjae might be stupid at times but he does know that he’s being fooled around by that ‘erted bastard’ ~his new nickname for Kyuhyun. “I swear if you don’t open this right now, I’m going to wreck this door and punch you in the face.” Hyukjae said, curling his fist and swinging it in-front of the door hole for Kyuhyun to see. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened from what the other did but still managed to laugh from the reaction he keeps on getting. “Oh. It’s you, Uhm. Transfer Student-sshi.” Kyuhyun said, opening the door for Hyukjae, smiling at him. “Yeah.” The boy outside the room said, averting his eyes from Kyuhyun. A small chuckle then escaped from the taller boy’s lips, making Hyukjae bit his lip from the anger, trying to calm himself and be nice to the other. 

 

After opening the door for the smaller boy, Kyuhyun then turned his back from the boy and made his way towards the couch to sit down and listen to what the other’s gonna say.  “Hey, I thought we won’t be seeing each other again? Transfer student-sshi, What happened?” Kyuhyun asked, as he take his sit and cross his legs, looking straight at the boy in front of him with a triumphant smile. 

 

Hyukjae glared at Kyuhyun for a good 3seconds, before setting down his things and charging towards the boy sitting in front of him, grabbing the other by the collar. “You knew about this didn’t you!” Hyukjae hissed at the other, his gaze throwing daggers at the taller boy like a predator, threatening his prey. Kyuhyun’s smug smirk, began to change into a nervous laugh, feeling that he must’ve pushed the other to the limit. “W-what? Of course not, well m-maybe a little?” Kyuhyun said, looking away from the other’s death gaze. “B-but! It was you who didn’t want to listen to me! Remember? It’s partly your fault.” Kyuhyun said, finally regaining his confidence, trying to smile smugly at the other, who’s realizing that things must’ve been his fault after all. Hyukjae started to feel himself calming down, I mean it is his fault too to be honest for not listening to the other first. The smaller boy was so caught by his mind that, he was caught off guard by Kyuhyun. The taller boy immediately, tackled the other down on the couch, he was now on top of the other, his hands on both sides of Hyukjae’s head. 

 

The two of them were both shocked from the position they are now in, Kyuhyun didn’t really mean to that but, he wanted to protect himself from the predator trying to pry on him, so he acted on his own and tackled the other down. The both of them stared at each other for a good 5 seconds before Hyukjae acted by instinct to kick the other boy’s crotch, causing Kyuhyun to lose his balance from the pain and fall from the couch. “ O-OW WHAT THE HECK’S WRONG WITH YOU!” Kyuhyun shouted, both of his hands holding his crotch as he closes his legs to soothe the extreme pain he was feeling. Hyukjae then sat up on the couch and looked at Kyuhyun, looking wide eyed at what just happened. “I-I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING THAT Y-YOU ERTED PSYCHO! Y-YES YOU’RE A PSYCHO” Hyukjae said, pointing at Kyuhyun with a nervous and triumphant smile for finally having the other taste a piece of his guts and strength. 

 

“AAISSH! THIS HURTS LIKE HELL! UGH.” Kyuhyun moaned in pain, as he slam his hand on the carpeted floor. Hyukjae of course knows how that feels but, he still thinks that the other deserves it... or not? “G-get over it! Act more like a man! It’s not like you’re gonna get impotent or sterile with that! ” Hyukjae said, averting his eyes from the pained boy, feeling a bit guilty from what he had done. Kyuhyun then glared at him, before letting out a huge sigh. “I might be you know.” The taller boy said, as he tried to stand up and sit on the couch. When Kyuhyun was finally seated, Hyukjae immediately scooted away from Kyuhyun, to give him space, or to give him space away from the taller boy. 

 

“Are you gonna listen to me now?” Kyuhyun said, as he glance at Hyukjae with a serious and calm look. Hyukjae then glanced back at the other and nodded his head. “Okay then.” Kyuhyun said, Letting out a sigh before starting his explanation. “Well, it’s like this. You’re one of the late enrollees here, and since your papers were the last ones to be submitted, they had some problems with the dorm assignments because they didn’t expect to have a fully loaded enrollees this year.” Kyuhyun said, before looking at Hyukjae again and receiving a nod from the other. “So, here’s where I come in. In this school, only my brother and I are the ones who can have a room for ourselves and since they accidentally accepted one more student this year, it led us to this. My room and my brother’s room are quite different, since his room was really made for himself only, like there’s only one of everything, while mine was just renovated from an original dorm room, so as the bed.” Kyuhyun said, before getting interrupted by the other. “Uhm- wait, what do you mean by so as the bed? Are you saying that we need to shared the bed and all? Because if yes, this place .” Hyukjae said, snorting at the thought of them sharing the same bed, “that’s just creepy” he thought. Kyuhyun chuckled at the other’s words, “Of course we’re not! That would be crazy.” The taller boy said, smiling warmly at Hyukjae. The smaller boy then looked at Kyuhyun for a minute, realizing how nice Kyuhyun’s features are. “He looks like a good guy like this, he reminds me of him.” Hyukjae said, remembering someone from way back his home, a guy with an angelic smile like Kyuhyun. 

 

“The way you’re staring at me like that, tells me that you want to share the bed together? Hmmm? I mean we could, if you want to.” Kyuhyun said, smirking at the other teasingly. Hyukjae the slapped his temple with his hand and rolled his eyes, “ forget it. He really is a psycho! I was blinded for a second there.” Hyukjae said to himself, before looking at Kyuhyun again and playfully swinging his fist in mid air to threaten the other. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened at the sudden action of Hyukjae, making him smile nervously. “I get it. I get it.” Kyuhyun said, chuckling at Hyukjae before standing up.  “Come on, I’ll show you something cool.” The taller boy said, making Hyukjae raise an eyebrow at him. Hyukjae was abut puzzled by what the other said, but still stood up and followed the other towards where the bed was. 

When the two of them are now standing infront of the bed, Hyukjae then stared at Kyuhyun and waited for the other to do something. “Behold, the amazing remote!” Kyuhyun suddenly said with a triumphant smile, as he turns around and present a small remote control infront of the smaller boy’s eyes. Hyukjae then stared at him blankly, his eyes screaming disinterest and boredom. “Aww. Come on! Try to be more excited!” Kyuhyun said, his lips pouting at the disinterest looking face of Hyukjae. “I might be, if you lessen the yapping and proceed to the good stuff.” Hyukjae said, crossing his arms and waiting for the main event. Kyuhyun clicked his tongue at what the other just said, he wanted to look really cool in this but, Hyukjae won’t just understand and go on with his flow. Poor Kyu~

 

“Well whatever, Here it goes!” Kyuhyun said, before pressing the red button of the remote control he’s holding.  Hyukjae’s eyes then widened at what he was seeing, the bed was moving upwards, with something coming out beneath it. “Woah! That’s so cool! Is that a bed coming out of another bed?” Hyukjae said, feeling excited with what he was seeing, it is his first time seeing something like this in his life so, he never taught of it. Kyuhyun was delighted to hear Hyukjae’s reaction, so he glanced at the other’s face to see what face the other was making, but seeing how wide Hyukjae’s smile was, he suddenly felt his body froze for a second. He never knew the other could smile like that, Kyuhyun’s first impression of him wasn’t really good, and he was trying really hard not to get on the other’s bad side so he played a bit hooky, but seeing the other like this, made him realize that the other wasn’t really that bad and that the other might’ve been just building a facade to look strong. 

 

*BOOOOOOM* *BOOOOOM* *PSSSSH*

 

“Holy Sh- What the hell was that!” Hyukjae shouted, his body bent to the side as he protects his head from the sudden blast. “I don’t know.” Kyuhyun said, as he peeks from his arm to look at the bed. When the smoke finally gone down, Kyuhyun stepped forward and looked closely at it. “It’s jammed!” Kyuhyun said, kicking the bed in annoyance. Hyukjae also walked closer to the bed and saw that the bed beneath wasn’t even half way done. Hyukjae frowned at what he was seeing, he can’t let this happen because he knows there’s any other option but to stay here. 

 

Kyuhyun tried to pull out the under bed with his strength but can’t, so Hyukjae tried helping him but still, nothing good came up. "It's no use. It won't budge." Kyuhyun said, before letting out a huge sigh. Hyukjae then glanced at him and scratched his head. "So, what are we going to do now?” Hyukjae said, sighing heavily too. Kyuhyun then looked at him and frowned from the sad news he’s going to say. “Well, I guess we’re stuck with sharing the bed for now.” Kyuhyun said, shrugging his shoulders before sitting on the bed, and patting it. Hyukjae’s eyes widened in shock, from what the other just said, “Sharing a bed with someone I just met? What the heck is happening with my life? Is this the start of my misery?” Hyukjae said to himself, making him kneel in misery as he cries internally...

 

 

 

————//

 

How was it? any thoughts? Comments are always loved~

 

If you liked this update, please SUBSCRIBE or give it an UPVOTE! Thank youuu. See you on the next chapter!