Chapter 1

Don't stay Cold and Frozen

Hello everyone! I know it’s been so long since this fic was made and I’m really happy and excited to work on it again, I mean I had to redo all of it because the last time I re-read the story, It looked really crappy and messy with the way I wrote it, but I did feel the beauty of the story flow so, I felt the strong urge to continue the fic that’s why I posted a voting chapter last year, whether I should or should not continue the story, it’s just that I wanted everyone to be a part of that decision but what shocked me was the response you all gave me, because I never knew that some readers were really waiting for my updates so, I’m really glad that you gave me another chance for this story! Thank you very much.

 

A lot of changes were made in the story and some scenes got elaborated more, so I hope you guys like it! You can share your thoughts about it after, don’t worry I think I can take criticisms 😂hahaha.

 

I hope you like this new and improved story! Please enjoy and comment your thoughts about the revision! Thank youuuu~ 💕

 

 

——//

 

When Lee Hyukjae was a kid, his parents were assassinated by an unknown gang. It was so cruel that they even stole all their riches and killed all the people inside the house, practically burning them to ashes. 

 

Him surviving all of the things that happened that night, was a miracle itself. It was crazy how no one helped him in the family, apart from theirs. Hyukjae was around 5 years of age that time, that he himself witnessed all of the those horrible things happening right before his eyes, to be honest ther memory still hunts him at night, triggering his anxiety. 

 

After having the police investigate the case, he was first sent to an orphanage because sadly, no one in the other families related to them wanted to associate with the case or even take him in, but as a child, Hyukjae didn’t know that or even thought about that. It took him years to regain himself, with the help of the nuns and people from the orphanage. 

 

As the time flew by, Hyukjae became more intelligent and mature as he thinks back thru the past, making him wonder about a lot things that could’ve been done when he was still a kid, and how his relatives threw him aside, making him feel devastated as to why all of this things happened?  His thoughts were filled with questions, that he wants to be answered.. like Why didn’t they do anything? Why didn’t they help him?

 

But, with all of those stuff inside his head, one thing appealed to him the most.. and that is the word Revenge... because inside his head, he truly knows that there was something wrong, even way back when his parents were still alive... He wanted to remember everything but, his nightmares always comes back whenever he tries to look back...

 

As he prepares himself for his revenge and his will to give justice to his family, he started on getting close contacts with some of their relatives, the people who used to be really close to them but suddenly disappeared after the incident. One of them would be his Aunt, Lee Gyuri-sshi.

 

Lee Gyuri, is the founder and director of one of the best Academies in South Korea, The SM Academy. It is well known for the outstanding performances of their students and faculties, only the most intelligent and richest kids in this world can attend or apply in there except for Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae in turn was the most intelligent student back in  his school in the country side, and when he knew that there was a school opening a slot for a scholarship in Seoul, he immediately informed his current school and the orphanage of his plan to apply for it. Hyukjae really wanted to study in a prestigious school to be able to  have a better life in the future, so with the school’s help he submitted all the things needed for the application and ended up passing in the interview. After knowing some stuff about the school and it’s background, a smile immediately formed in Hyukjae’s face because he never knew that things could be as perfect as it is now, because the school that he was about to go to is his Aunt’s school...

 

——-//

 

After several preparations for his upcoming life in the city, Hyukjae is now finally in the road, on his way to Seoul.  He can’t really say if he’s delighted or devastated as he imagine things that’s about to happen in his life. Well, you really can’t blame him because it’ll feel like starting a new life with new environment and all so, as he waits for his cab to reach his destination, he laid his back on the cab seat and tried closing his eyes to soothe himself from all the worries.

 

.

.

 

“Excuse me sir, but we’ve already arrived in your destination.” The driver said, looking at the back seat thru his rear-view mirror. Hyukjae’s eyes shot open when he heard the Driver spoke, “A-ah. Mian-mian, How much is it?” The boy said, as he grabs his bag and open it in a hurry. “Ahh, I-it’s 80,000 Won.” The driver said before slowly looking away. “Eeeh!? 80,000 Won? Ahjusshi! Are you sure?” Hyukjae half shouted, as he look at the driver in completer shock before glancing at the taxi meter. “Y-yes Sir.” The driver said, as he points his finger at the taxi meter. “What the hell is this!?” Hyukjae thought, as he laughs hysterically and massage his temple from the annoyance and shock that he’s feeling. He then grabbed his wallet and took out the exact amount the driver was demanding with a heavy heart.

 

After paying for the taxi and getting out of the car, Hyukjae instantly started to stretch his limbs as he tries to release his anger and calm himself. “This old geezer! What a freaking rip-off.” He said to himself as he gives a high kick to the air, trying to scare off the driver. When he finished stretching, Hyukjae then walked towards the driver’s seat and tapped window of the car, telling the old man to come out. “Ye?” The driver said as he open the window, a bit confused and scared because of the boy’s nonstop glaring and thug like manners. “Ya, Ahjusshi~ I paid my fare fully, so you should atleast get my bags out..” Hyukjae said smiling at the man,  as he points his finger at the back of the car. “Ahhh! Ye. Ye.” The driver said, letting out a nervous laugh as he opens the door and ran towards the back to get Hyukjae’s luggage. 

 

When the driver finished his task, he immediately went in the car and left without a word. Hyukjae in turn just stared at the plate number of the car, and clicked his tongue before grabbing his luggages and facing the front gate of his new school and home.

 

“Waah. Daebak.” Hyukjae muttered as he stares at the big gates in front of him. It’s actually been awhile since he last saw something made of gold or something expensive. Well that’s because the  petite boy got used to the life he grew up to back in the orphanage ,that it made him, more careful in handling and spending money. It’s amazing how he has changed throughout those years that sometimes he, himself, forgets that he used to belong to a very rich family of his own.

 

“Hey Young man, do you have any business here?” A guy wearing an all black sleeves and slacks said, appearing out nowhere. Hyukjae instantly looked at the person speaking and studied the man for a good 5 seconds, maintaining his pokerface. “I’m the new scholar, Lee Hyukjae.” the latter said, before bowing a little to show a bit of respect. The guy in black who seems to look like a guard or something, immediately opened the gates as soon as he heard his name. “Ah. Ye. They’ve been waiting for you to arrive.” The guy in black said, before bowing at Hyukjae. “Thanks.” Hyukjae said, before grabbing his bags and headed to the Student Council Office.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Are you here for an appointment with the Student Council President?” A girl with big eyes in pigtails said, as she stood up from the reception desk to welcome Hyukjae. “I don’t know about that but I was told to come here on my first day.” Hyukjae said, not bothering to smile back at the girl in front of him. “Ahh! You must be the new scholar student right? Lee Hyukjae-sshi?” The girl said in a slightly loud voice, her smile not wavering. Hyukjae then stared at her weirdly, wondering where could this girl be gathering her full on energy. “Ah-Ye.” Hyukjae responded, trying not to prolong the conversation anymore. “Ooooh! That’s great,  the president’s been waiting for you. My name’s Jeon Seo Min, I’m the Student Council Secretary. Nice to meet you Hyukjae-sshi. Uhm. If there’s anything you need or if there’s something bothering you, don’t hesitate to approach me.” The sweet girl Seo Min said as she extends her hand for a friendly handshake with the lad. Hyukjae then looked at her with a bit of an annoyed look, trying to avoid the contact, well any kind of contact or relationship to be exact. “And this would be the last time we’ll be talking but Thanks anyway.” Hyukjae said, wiping the cute smile on the poor girl’s face before leaving and entering the office of the Council President.

 

 

As Hyukjae enters the room, he was welcomed by the strong and broad back of the President which is ily and beautifully traced beneath the man’s uniform. “Woah. Horse like muscles.” Hyukjae thought as be stands there like a mannequin. 

 

After hearing the latter enter the room, the president slowly turned his back and smiled at Hyukjae with his signature smile. “Annyeonghaseyo, Hyukjae-sshi. My name’s Cho Siwon, the President of the Student Council, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”  Siwon said as he lightly bows at the latter while extending his hand for a handshake. Hyukjae then walked pass through him and  took a sit in front of the muscular boy’s desk, not even bothering to greet or say thank you for the warm welcome. 

 

When the both of them are already seated, Hyukjae lazily stared at Siwon, hinting the other that he doesn’t want any of his nonsense, but as he stares at the boy, several things suddenly came to his mind. “He’s the type of person I hate the most.” Hyukjae thought as he look at every detail of the boy’s face. “Handsome face, looks like a narcissist, Smart, Intelligent, Independent and tries to be as perfect as he can.. i bet my life, he’s rotten inside that mask of his.” Hyukjae said, trying to figure what kind of person the other is, not knowing that he’s been staring for quite awhile now. “Hmm. You seem distracted, Hyukjae-sshi?” The muscular boy said, smirking as he look intently at the smaller boy, his face slowly coming near Hyukjaes’. When Hyukjae felt the weird tension, he immediately pulled himself away and stared elsewhere. A chuckle immediately left the boy’s lips, before scanning through the papers he retrieved from the drawer awhile ago. “Hmmm.. so, Lee Hyukjae-sshi, 17 years or age, an upcoming junior in the Senior High division this year. Hmmm.” Siwon said, reading the infos about Hyukjae slowly, making the latter roll his eyes at him.

 

“Nickname, Hyuk? Hyukkie?” Siwon said, glancing at the top of the paper to look at Hyukjae. “Mwo?” Hyukjae asked, looking at Siwon with a shocked expression. “Oh, sorry I meant, Eunhyuk.” Siwon said, laughing a bit as he teases the boy. “As for Hobbies, hmmmm~ Nothing.. Sports? Nothing either? Well you might want to look into this again mister because club activities are a must in this school.” Siwon said, looking at Hyukjae as he lightly swings the paper in the air. The smaller boy looked at him with an annoyed look, probably getting pissed with Siwon’s teasing and talking. “Uhm, okay so, are we done now? I’ll decide for myself because it’s my life and not yours. Can you now please give me my locker and room number, as well as my keys.” Hyukjae said, As he slips his hands in the pockets of his black hoodie.

 

Siwon stared at him for a minute and released a low but soothing laugh, “You really are an interesting student, Lee Hyukjae-sshi or should I call you Eunhyuk?” Siwon said, smiling beautifully at Hyukjae. “No, don’t call me that. I only let those people who are close to me, call me in that name and you’re not one of them.” Hyukjae said, looking straight at Siwon’s eyes. “Ouch. That hurt a bit but as you wish, here are your keys, room number and locker number.” Siwon said, as he place the keys and papers on the table. As soon as the taller boy, placed the keys down, Hyukjae immediately stood up and grabbed them. “I wanted to thank you but, I guess I lost the timing and the mood to. Goodbye, Siwan is it? Well nevermind.” Hyukjae said, before grabbing his bags and leaving the room.

 

When the boy left, Siwon laid his back and rested his head on his chair before letting out a big sigh. “What a rude guy, He even got my name wrong, it’s Siwon not Siwan.” The tall boy said to himself, smiling as he closes his eyes and thought of how interesting the other really was but after a second or two, he suddenly thought of forgetting something important to say to the rude boy awhile ago... Siwon tried his hardest to remember the thing he forgot to say to the boy, all he knew was that it was really important, but decided to just brush it off since he can’t really force himself to remember it. Oh well ~

 

 

When Hyukjae left the office, he immediately went to the dorm rooms to find the new place he’ll be staying for awhile. “Mmmm. 2414————-2415—— Finally! 2416. Ugh, I’m so tired” Hyukjae said to himself, before setting down his luggages to use the key and open the door. After opening the door, he hurriedly went in and placed all of his belongings at the entrance to check out the room first. As he enters the room, his eyes widened at the sight he was seeing, “Waaah. This room is 10x as big as our room at the orphanage, and it’ll be all to myself! nice.” Hyukjae said, smiling to himself like a fool. The room was pretty amazing indeed, it was so wide that you can probably fit about 20 elephants or more inside the place, not even joking. I mean there’s a king sized bed, mini kitchen, dining table, a study table, television and even a walk in closet for his clothes and stuffs. When Hyukjae entered the walk in closet part of the room, His eyes widened when he saw shoes and clothes already hanging on the wall. “Woah. Why are there clothes here?” Hyukjae said as he comes closer to check out the clothes and shoes around the room. “Daebak! This are real branded clothes and shoes. I think some of this are limited editions and were just released this month, i remember Hae showing me some of this styles from his favourite fashion magazines.” The boy said, as he  look at every ons of them. “Well, if these are free, I’d gladly take them all. This school rocks.” He added, he was so preoccupied by the things in-front of him that he didn’t realize, someone was watching him and is on his way to where he is. 

 

“Hey You, what are you doing in my room?” 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

———//

 

I’ve finally finished the 1st chapter! Yaaay. It’s a bit different from before I edited it, but I hope it’s better!

Thank you for reading this!

 

If you liked this story, please subscribe or give it an upvote! Thanks! Comments are loved ~