{15} Comeback

Love and Shine

 

*Recap*

On allkpop:

 

 

 Article by: KeysAngel

Today on MusicCoreSHINee made their shocking comeback ‘One and Only’. New member, Jung Miho’s first live performance with the other Shinest members together, how sparkly will the performance be? This performance is a must watch!

 

The song itself is a soothing, slow song yet it has a very catchy voice mixing the voices of both male and female creating a choir type feeling! I must admit, I am addicted to their song already!

 

Without further ado; SHINee’s One and Only + Jung Miho’s ‘debut performance’!

(*video*)

 

*End of Recap*

 

_______________________

Millie’s POV

______________________

 

*Music Core Backstage*

 

It’s so weird, ever since that ‘kiss’ am I considered as Key’s girlfriend? Maybe not. Just me fangirl-ling here xD

 

But’s awkward too…for the past 2 weeks I have been dreaming and imagining some fanatical things. Maybe I am a little mad?

 

“ Omo Millie-ah, you look amazing in your outfit!” Gahi Unnie smiled and stared at me in awe. Thinking too much about Key can cause wrinkles. How about I just ‘enjoy’ the moment?

 

Jung Miho's Outfit

 

“ Ahhh, Gomawo Unnie!” I laughed and admired my reflection. Is this…me?!

 

The make-up wasn’t extremely smoky and the y concept but rather more to the natural and normal concept. However the eye-shadow and mascara showed people my superior parts and covered the imperfect.

 

“ My Miho-ah is so y!” Jonghyun complimented and hugged me from behind. I just chuckled. I swear people are just giving us Oh my god you guys are dating looks. Kim Jonghyun-ah…your girlfriend will bite me.

 

Wondering who ‘Girlfriend’ is? Duh. It’sShin Se Kyung. The extremely pretty actress in High-Kick? I’m sure you remember…I can’t believe Jonghyun is dating! Netizens are all crazy about it, hmmm. At least he’s happy BUT Key lectured him for like 5 days after he spilled the beans. Like he was full on, non-stop nagging about‘I’m your wife, you should tell me everything’ type thing.

 

Such a diva.

 

“ Yah. We look like we are dating…” I stated. He just pouted, “ Don’t you love me?” Hahahah, ofcourse I do…

“ I do Oppa but Se Kyung Unnie loves you more.”

 

“ Yah! Oppa will always love you dongsaenggie! No matter what happens! I love you blingers even if I’m married!” Jonghyun confessed. Ngawww, Oppa!!

 

“ Awww, thank you xD” I laughed until Minho Oppa came along.

 

“ You better not be flirty with Millie too much, you’re taken!” Minho reminded and Jonghyun just hid behind me. I swear Minho…*sigh* The second Appa in the house? Since Jonghyun left for Unnie. BAHAHAH XD Random…

 

“ Choi Min Ho! Respect your hyung!” Jonghyun scolded and I just laughed at their childishness.

 

“ SHINee up in 15! Please be ready” one of the workers alarmed. The butterflies started circulating through my body again.

Crap.

Crap.

Crap.

 

“ Yo Millie!” I heard the familiar American voice.

 

“ Amberrrr!” I screeched and pulled her into a hug. She greeted SHINee but she was followed by a familiar group of girls…Sulli? Krystal? Victoria? Luna?

 

“ Oh My God. Why are they here?” I asked in english. “ They’re my group members; Victoria is the leader, lead dancer; Krystal is Maknae, lead vocalist; Luna is lead singer, main dancer; Sulli is the sub-rapper, vocalist and I am the Main rapper.” Amber explained.

 

“ Miho! Oh My God! I never knew you were Amber’s cousin!” Sulli embellished and gave her an ‘eye-smile’. “ Ohh, hey…” I said but she then forced me into a bear hug. I was literally choking to death.

 

“ Excuse me dongsaeng, Miho-ah doesn’t like you hugging her! She’s mine!” Minnie Oppa declared and pulled me out of the murderous embrace. Thank you.

 

Finally someone that can see my pain;Taeminnie Oppa~

 

“ Taeminnie, Oppa!” Sulli ‘chirped’ and started tugging on his leave. Taemin just stared at her in disgust while the rest of f(x) were oblivious to the situation.

 

“ SHINee on in 5! Please come over immediately!” We bid f(x) forever and Sulli finally let Taemin Oppa go.

 

“ Millie-ah, Hwaiting!” Taemin smiled once again and I pumped my fist in the air.

 

“ Jung Mi Ho. You have to do awesome, araso?” Key burdened. Hahahah, nice ;)

 

“ Nehhh,” I blushed and turned around.

 

Closer and closer to those blinding lights and the roaring crowd of fans. That special feeling when you know they’re there, waiting for your performance. Supporting you forever no matter what (even after Jjong’s scandal we know who the real fans are)

 

We all stepped onto the stage and went to our positions, just like the rehearsals. I can do this. I can. Prove to Umma, Appa and the fellow SHAWOLS that I belong here. Breathe in, Breathe out.

 

I can do this.

 

*Made up lyrics chorus ;)*

 

I can’t live without you, baby. You will always be true.

Yeah Yeah Yeah!

TrueTrueTrue

Forever and Ever, us together no matter whatBaby!

I will be forever be by your side

My One and Only~Yeah! One and Only!

 

After 3 minutes of heartthrobs and butterflies the son ended with cheering and screaming. Shawols enthusiasm just made my day, I even say a few ‘Jung Mi Ho’ signs to my surprise.

 

Kyahhh! My dream come true!

 

--

 

“ And for the 195th Mutizen who will win tonight?” the MC’s stated receiving fans yelling out their favourite bands and artists. My heart thumped like elephants stamping.

 

“ Tonight is between UKISS ‘Shut Up’ and SHINee’s ‘One and Only’…” the MC’s hinted earning another wash of fan chants.

 

‘ SHINee! Lee Jin Ki! Kim Jong Hyun! Kim Ki Bum! Choi Min Ho! Lee Tae Min! Jung Mi Ho! SHINee! JJANG!’ fans roared and I just smiled nervously.

 

I watched as the numbers rose and and…UKISS on stopped! Omo, I literally screamed and jumped onto the nearest person for a hug;
Key Oppa.

 

He just chuckled at my reaction and tears started forming in my eyes, win. Like Win, With me!

 

Oh My god. Can you imagine?! You on a stage with SHINee everyone screaming and cheering you on and you are just an ordinary fan. And Jjong Oppa's scandalous girlfriend didn't affect the sales! It's a miracle, trust me. A miracle.

 

“ Yah, Jung Miho. Are you trying to create scandal?” Oppa whispered in my ear. Oh right. We’re still on stage.

 

“ N-no,” I stuttered and pulled away.

 

--

 

“ Woot! Congratulations SHINee!” the Big Bang members came and congratulated us. Big Bang Sunbaes were so nice and friendly and they recently came back.

 

“ Thank you sunbae!” I bowed and they Ji Yong sunbae just ruffled my hair.

 

“ Miho-ah, you have much potential in you!” Taeyang spoke in english. “ Hahahah, funny x) I will continue to do better,”

 

“ Yah! Stop, communicate in Korean,” Taemin Oppa pouted and everyone burst out laughing.

 

“ OH MY GOD! MILLIE JUNG! YOU GUYS ARE SO PRO! YOU WON!” Amber came in screaming and started choking me like Sulli. ‘Help’ I mouthed to the others but they just ignored me.

 

Hmph! Meanies. ==

 

After a few minutes to suicidal hugging, Amber realised the presence of Big Bang. Ohhh no.

 

I saw Seunghyun Sunbae and Amber’s eyes meet, for a second the whole world stopped before Amber ran out of the door.

 

Awkward much?

 

“ Eh? What happened to her?” Seung Ri Sunbae, questioned. “ Long story…I hurt her…” Seunghyun mentioned and sat down.

 

“ Seunghyun Sunbae, can I have a word with you?” I asked.

 

--

Hi Hi (: Sorry for the LATE update. Having been updating for 5 days -.- I received too much shock from Jonghyun that my fanfics are getting 'delayed' :L  Sometimes Jonghyun, I really really want to kill you, but I love you too. x) Anyway, no more jonghyun. Comeback and win ^_^ YAY! My made up lyrics are gay right? LOL, it's random words.... :3  Today is Music Core aswell ;) Match match ^_^ Anyway, how's the Amber T.O.P action going? LAWL. Tell me your opinion ! Okay, I'm ranting now...6+ Comments to update

PLEASECOMMENTANDSUBSCRIBE ;D <3<3<3