Wife.

Pregnant at 18

 

Now would you be my girl, my girl, my girl~ ♪♫♪
 
You and L were riding on the bus to the dorms. A funny feeling came up in your stomach. Your stomach was filled with nervousness. You didn't know why you were nervous though. It was just L's friends. It wasn't like his mother would show up. Even though you have never met her you were curious of how she usually acts. L kept sneaking glances at you while you were looking out the bus window, seeing the clear blue sky. After 15 minutes or so you both got off and head off you the dorms. 
 
You stopped as you gazed up at the building in front of you. It was big and new, as if it was just built not too long ago. L, who was walking in front of you then stopped since he noticed you weren't walking anymore. 
 
"It looks better on the inside." L smiled and opened the door and waited for you to go in. 
 
You both then went to the 7th floor. L pressed random buttons that was on top of the knob for the door. The door signalled a little beep sound meaning it was unlocked. L opened the door as you both walked in leading to the living room. You found that the house was silent. You walked in to see Baekhee, Howon, and Dongwoo trying to solve a 1000 piece puzzle, Sunggyu sat there leaning on the wall looking like he had just woke up from a nice nap. Sungjung was sitting in one corner folding laundry, While Sungyeol and Woohyun had an Ipad infront of them. And there was a woman sitting on the coach glaring at you and L with arms crossed over her shoulders. You and L took off your shoes as L looked up and realized who it was. The boys made a disappointing face indicating that this wasn't the right time for you to be coming over. 
 
"Umma! What are you doing here?" L's eyes widened. He left school earlier after knowing his mother was in the school. He didn't want to see her so he ran away. 
 
"I'm here to ask why you didn't come earlier." She gave L a stright death glare that gave you goosebumps. Telling from her eyes they do have a slight resemblence to L's. 
 
"To stay away from you." L looked away muttering, it was audible for you to hear. 
 
"Mwoh?!" Her eyebrows furrowed. Her eyes shifted from L to you. "Is this your girlfriend?" 
 
"Ani.." L noticed the way his mom was glaring at you. You looked away after meeting eyes with her. 
 
"Sign this!" She coldly ordered, pointing to the coffee table with a paper on it. L walked up to the coffee table and read what it said. You looked to Baekhee who was biting her lip in nervousness. After reading the paper L then threw the paper down onto the table and glared at his mother while you startled abit by his actions. 
 
"ARRANGED MARRIAGE? SHIRREO! " L looked away getting angry now. Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and was gassed. They all were frozen with wide eyes. 
 
"You have to. You need to marry someone who is rich and pretty! She's the right one for you." She tried to convice L, You were standing there in the middle of the room. Not knowing what to do or say. 
 
"Are you really not with this girl. Your not 5 years old, You can't be hanging out with childish girls like her!" His mom stood up and pointed to you. She was eyeing you from head to toes because the way you looked appeared childish to her. That hurt your feelings, never in your life have you got insulted like that before. You may have, behind your back, but you always didn't bother thinking about what other people thought of you. The boys shot glares at L's mother. While Howon and Baekhee stood up. 
  
"Excuse me?" Your eyes widened, You thought you have heard wrong. You took a step forward to speak but L put an arm in front of you to stop you. 
 
"UMMA!" L raised his voice, As much as he wanted to say something to his mom. He couldn't. 
 
"Shut up, Don't raise your voice at me." His mom coldly responded. You couldn't take it anymore, the way she was acting was going to far. 
 
"Yah!" You raised your voice which shocked everyone in the room. Including L's mother. "I don't know who you really are. But that isn't the way to treat your son like that! Myungsoo deserves a better mother." Baekhee's jaw dropped. She had never seen you like this before. 
 
"Omo, omo!" L's mother was breathing hard. She was surprised at how you were talking. She slowly sat down, "Omo. Who is this girl!" She pointed to you as she looked to L. 
 
"I'm ~~~ -" Just then you were cut off by L. 
 
"She's my wife!" L blurted out and laced fingers with yours. You looked down as your eyes widened. 
 
"WIFE!?" His mom's eyebrows wrinkled. 
 
"Yeah! She's also pregnant!" Baekhee stood up. 
 
"PREGNANT?!" The boys all said in sync. 
 
"Ha! Your joking right? Is she even mature enough?" His mother was chuckling to herself. Hearing that you were pregnant and L's wife was just ridiculous. Her chuckle that was echoing in your eyes was too irritating. *That's it* You then stepped forward again but L squeezed your hand to tell you not to. You then was dragged out of the building by Howon, Baekhee and Woohyun. You both were outside by the parking lot as you were throwing a temper. 
 
"WHE? Why did you guys pull me out for? This woman is crazy! I don't know what planet she came from! I can't believe she's Myungsoo's mother! Who the hell does she think she is!" You frowned as Baekhee was trying to calm you down. Woohyun had his hands on his waist looking at you with awe. While Howon had his arms over his chest. 
 
"This is why I was against the pregnancy because once L's umma finds out. It's not going to be pretty." Howon said as you were trying to calm yourself down. 
 
"You should have told me before!" You yelled at him. You wiped off that thought of Howon not telling you before hand so you went back to thinking of L's Mom. 
 
"She sees me as a child! I'm 18 years old for crying out loud! What about her? Is she a child? She's speaking to her son like that. DISREPSPECT!" You were breathing heavily as you tried to calm yourself down. You were never this furious before. You then heard someone from behind you clapping. You turned around.
 
"L is going for the right girl!" Woohyun said while clapping as he came to your side. "~~~~. Were going to be the best of friends!" He was chuckling as he did a wiggle that had ageyo written all over it. He then put an arm over you. You blushed a little as you started to chuckle. That made you feel alittle better. 
 
"Yah! Yah! Yah! Were her best friends!" Baekhee and Howon pushed Woohyun away from you. Woohyun then pushed Howon away and came to your side again.
 
"From now on call me Oppa now okay~" He put two thumbs up as his smile was as big as ever. 
 
"Okay~" You chuckled. 
___
oie_17171536L0OquIQA.gif

^ For those who couldn't picture of how Woohyun did that wiggle when he came to you. 
I FINALLY UPDATED YOU GUYS <3 WOWOWOW ! 
Anyone missed me :D hehe. 
Well I hope this chapter isn't bad. o: 
I tried my best to keep it good and to make it up for you guys since i haven't updated lately. 

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE TEASER MV ' PARADISE ' FOR INFINITE'S REPACKED ALBUM! IF NOT YOU NEEEEED TOO ! 
When I watched it I was like ;

image

OMG ! FOUR MORE DAYS TILL RELEASE ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ~! <3 <3 <3 <3 

- i apologise for my spazzing <3... I LOVE INFINITE!