L.

Pregnant at 18

 

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SET THIS LINK SO THAT IT CAN SHOW THE VIDEO INSTEAD OF LINK?
 
An hour have passed and both you and L were still in the elevator. You both got tired banging the elevator doors but no one seem to hear you two. L got angry and gave up. You both were sitting on the elevator floor leaning against the wall. You both have tried calling and texting but L's phone battery phone was dead while you couldn't get a signal bar. You and L were hungry, you were hungrier since you didn't eat ever since you left for school this morning. You were pouting your lips as you were rubbing your tummy. The awkwardness filled the air in the elevator. You then looked at L who was trying to get his phone to work. He knew it was dead but he had nothing else to do so he was killing time. 
 
"Myungsoo. Why do people call you L?" You were curious and also because you didn't want to think about food right now. Myungsoo looked at you with a surprised expression. Other then teachers and grown-ups, noone called him Myungsoo. Not even the Infinite boys called him by his real name.
 
"People call me L because L comes from the character L in Death Note. I have the personality like him." He responded as his lips curved lightly. A few seconds later, he crawled up beside you and sat next to you. You slightly moved alittle away from L hoping he wouldn't notice. But he did, he was now closer then he was before just to play around with you.
 
"Does your parents call you L too?" You asked while you looked at him. He stiffened and lowered his head. 
 
"Ani. For the pass 19 years of my life. There wasn't a time she called me by my name or L. I was never a son to her." He couldn't face you now. He looked away awhile he was punching the floor of the elevator hard. The more he did it the more his knuckles were in pain.
 
"Why is she like that?" You could see the sorrow sorrounding L. He looked like those wealthy good looking men who got what they wanted. But now you can see that L was someone who didn't even have his Umma to be there for him. 
 
"Molla. I don't care. I don't want to know." He closed his eyes still punching his fist to the ground harder. He leaned his head onto the wall. Painful memories scattered around in his mind. You noticed he was punching the ground even harder then before and you immediately held his fist with both your hands to make him stop. L opened his eyes and met eyes with you, since you were close to him he was now staring directly into your eyes. Both yours and L's hearts were racing fast. You were telling yourself to move away but you couldn't move an inch. L slowly leaned in getting closer to you. Your eyes slowly closed and for some reason you leaned in as well. 
 
Just then someone broke the elevator doors open. Beakhee was calling out your name which brought you back into reality. You pulled away letting go of L's hand as your face was heating up. You both got up to help to open the doors. The hotel manager, Baekhee, Howon and the hotel machanic. 
___
 
After coming out of the elevator. You showered and ate. Baekhee, Howon, L were all sitting in your living room eating with you. Howon ordered pizza but you instead you wanted him to get you salad instead. All four of you were having dinner in front of the t.v.
 
"~~~~, Mrs. Jong told me you went to see my Umma today, Wae?" Howon asked as he stuffed the pizza into his mouth. 
 
"Yeah. ~~~~! Are you sick or something?" She put a hand on your forehead. 
 
"I'm fine.. Baekhee, Howon.." The two of them seem so lost. Did they not know that Howon's mom was a pregnancy doctor. "You know that Howon's umma is a preganancy doctor right?" Your eyes widened as you looked to the the couple who was sitting next to each other side by side. 
 
"We know." They replied in sync. You gave them a few seconds to think this over. 
 
"Hyung! Are you okay?" L gawked at Howon. Howon nodded as he munched on his pizza. You were about to speak but L spoke. "~~~~'s pregnent!" From that Howon spitted out his pizza which he had in his mouth while Baekhee looked at you with wide eyes. 
 
"Pregnent? How could you .." Baekhee then remembered what happened between you and L. 
 
"PREGNANT? WITH L?" Howon sat up straight and pointed to L. You slowly nodded while L went for another slice of pizza. He was the only one who was calm here. 
 
"Oppa! Chilax!" Baekhee patted on his back. "So, what are you going to do about this baby? Your keeping it right?" She went to sit beside you and beamed while putting a hand over you. You smiled in relief and nodded. Howon stood up from his seat.  
 
"Am I the only one who is against this here?" He asked while putting his hands out. 
 
"Wae?" You glared at him. 
 
"What's wrong with that?" L asked while he casually shifted his eyes from the t.v screen to Howon. Howon's arms was curved and was placed on his hips. 
__
i have no homeowork again~ yayayay! (: ♥
anyways. thanks for reading. :D 
Myungsoo gif for YOUUU~ ! *0* 

tumblr_lr5jliTFec1qkhgmto1_500.gif