Chapter 26

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
It got really dark out, and the three of you were finished with dinner. You and Jaeson haven't had a good homemade meal in days since your parents left you two. They did leave you money and food at home. You'd sometimes perfer to go out, but it was better if you had a home made meal. There was plenty of food at home, the problem was that you didn't know how to combine them into one meal. Which was hard for you to feed Jaeson too. 
 
You enjoyed the dinner L made for you and Jaeson. You wondered when L were to leave your home and what was his plan to find his girlfriend. 
 
It was dark out already, while cleaning the dishes with L, Jaeson went to go shower. All that you can hear at this moment was the water from the sink and the sounds of the dishes crashing into each other. L kept starring at you, wondering if you really forgot who he is. 
 
"So why did you come here all the way from Korea?" L wiped the water off of the plate. 
 
"She wanted me to come to school here, I geuss." You shrugged your shoulders. *Or she wanted me to stay away from you* L frowned. 
 
"So which Hotel are you planning to stay, How long are you staying here in Canada?" You looked at him, who was putting away the clean and dry cup into the cupboard. 
 
"I'm staying here until my girlfriend remembers me." He smiled at you, so affectionately that made you heat up again. You needed to look away before anything else could happen. "Is it okay if I stay here?" 
 
"YES!" A voice came from the door, it was Jaeson in his car pajammas. Your eyes shifted from Jaeson to L. You nodded your head to Jaeson. "There's your answer." *YES!* L was celebrating on the inside. L calmly smiled to you and Jaeson. 
 
"Jaeson, Do you have homework?" You asked him, while he took a bottle of water. "Ah, Wae? It's a Saturday, can I do it tommorrow?" 
 
"Go do it, If you finish, you don't have to do it tommorrow, right?" Jaeson gave in and went up to his room to do it. 
 
You finished watching the last plate. You realized that L cooked alot for you and Jaeson. You then gave L the plate and he wiped it with the cloth and put it into the cupboard. 
 
____
 
You showered while L unpacked in the guest room. Jaeson was sitting on the bed, examining a ring that was in a box. While L was unpacking some of his belongings. 
 
"L-Hyung, Is this for your girlfriend?" Jaeson smiled. L turned around, not knowing what Jaeson was talking about. His eyes were wide open. He went up to Jaeson and grabbed the ring and the box out of his little hands. 
 
"Never touch this!" He put it back in the box and placed it on the bedside table. 
 
"You must really love your girlfriend, if your giving her a ring." "Of course, She's my everything. Without her I'm nothing. You wont understand, your still a baby." He teased. 
 
"Ani! I'm a big boy!" He shot up on the bed and posed as if he was superman. L shook his head and went back to what he was doing. 
 
You came out of the washroom, rubbing your hair with a towel as you walked over to L, if he needed anything. You stopped at the door that was closed half way. 
 
"L-hyung, I really want to know who your girlfriend is? Even though I might not know who she is? Do you have a picture of her? Oh please, tell me!" Jaeson pleaded. 
 
"I'll give you a hint, She's a princess." L joked around, But he meant it, you were a princess to him. 
 
"Liar!"
 
"Mmh, You really want to know.. You promise you won't say anything?" He held out his pinky. Jaeson interlocked his pinky with his. 
 
"Promise~" L took out his phone from his pocket and showed him a picture of you on the screen. Jaeson gasped. 
 
"Isn't that ~~~~~ Noona?" L held his hand to Jaeson's mouth so he wouldn't speak.
 
*I'm his girlfriend? How is that possible?* You thought.
 
"YAH! You promised!" 
"~~~~~ Noona is showering anyways." He shrugged. "How is that possible, You both met each other today?" 
"~~~~, Thinks that. But we have met for a long time." Jaeson looked confused. "Noona lost her memory, So she forgot who I am. That's why I came here. I came here to get her to remember me." Jaeson nodded his head in understanding. 
 
You didn't know what he was talking about. You went back to your room and thought about what L said. 
 
"You can't tell her, araso." L pointed his finger and gave Jaeson a look. 
 
"Yeh." 
 
***** 
You guys asked If the dogs are theirs? Its theirs FOR NOW, I geuss. Cause its for their show Birth of a Family. 
:D
 
WOOHYUNNIEE WON EVERYONE ! <3 SO HAPPY :) [He won for Immortal Songs 2, his long note was DAEBAK !]
 
tumblr_luh1ryPrtu1qanlnzo3_500.gif