Lesson about Confidence. Don’t let your confidence waver!

A Step in Parenthood

Preview [bwahahaha! cause i'm evil like that >:)] :

The brunette’s shaggy hair wooshed here and there. It was starting to get annoying at some point. His wife grumbled incoherent words with eyes shut; not long after those shut eyes had snapped open and so did his anger. “CHO FRIGGIN KYUHYUN. CALM YOUR DAMN !”

Kyuhyun stopped pacing and gave him back the evil eye, “I CAN’T HELP IT MIN!”

“Oh for Shisus…Kyuhyun. Listen okay? You’ll be fine and you’ll do great!” Sungmin cheered his husband with a strained smile. It had already been an hour past. A friggin hour. The black-haired man just couldn’t take it anymore – he was about to lose his mind!

“Just breathe-”

“What made you think I stopped?” Kyuhyun cut him off with a witty smirk. Sungmin swore he could a vein growing on the top of his head. After all those years of teaching him confidence he had become a little too confident, “Shut up! Don’t you dare act all clever on me!” The black-haired man shouted feeling the urge to beat his husband into an oblivion. He sighed for the thousandth time today before raising his hand to smack upside of the latter’s head which lead to an immediate reaction, “What the hell Min?!” Kyuhyun snapped angrily; rubbing the sore spot. Sungmin just crossed his arms with a pout, a very adorable one Kyuhyun would add.

“This is a big step Kyu. I’m not trying to scare you or anything but Deul is old enough now, and since we’ve agreed you’re the man in the relationship YOU have to do it. Got it?” Sungmin explained with a devious smile and chilling glare. The poor brunette shook in fear. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poko24Makashi's Note:

Lmao. I'm such a tease ;P Just letting you guys know that I'm still alive. The rest will be posted up tonight (hopefully...) or tomorrow. Sorry about keeping you waiting T.T I've just gotten busy again, it's really annoying but i'm coping with it -.- Anyways just finishing it up :3 You'll get to read the whole story soon~ ;D