"To the galaxy."

Galaxy

Yifan just made his own Instagram a week ago and he was really enjoying using it. He already posted 3 pictures of him and the caption is, of course, all about galaxy. The fans kept talking about him and his love for galaxy. It’s been the talk in the internet, and the members laugh at him because of that. Yifan ignores them, though. He doesn’t really care about how fans or s make fun of him every time he mentions the word ‘galaxy’. He doesn’t care about the mocking words, because nobody knows what the true meaning behind ‘galaxy’, except Yixing and him.

 

 

 

April 16, 2014

 

Yifan wakes up by Yixing peppering his face with light kisses. He smiles, eyes still close and tightly envelops the younger in a hug. He inhales Yixing scent like it was his own personal air. The younger squirms and makes a soft laugh before he speaks.

 

“Fanfan, you need to wake up. We have practice today, remember?” Yixing tries to release himself from Yifan’s hold.

 

“But I don’t want to practice,” Yifan mumbles and tightens the hug, “I just want you and me. In bed. Cuddling.”

 

Yixing sighs. He needs to stop spoiling Yifan.

 

“No, Wu Yifan. If you don’t want to practice, then I will. I promised Kai, we’d practice.”

 

That’s when Yifan snaps his head and looks at Yixing. His brows were knitted together, eyes staring at the younger’s soul, and Yixing feels his throat drying up. To be very honest, this is Yifan’s way to get through Yixing, but no. Yixing won’t fall for this again. He removes the elder’s arms that encircled on his waist and gets up immediately.

 

Yixing was about to open the bathroom’s door to take a bath, when Yifan pulls him and backhugs him. Yixing stays still, drowning on Yifan’s embrace.

 

“Can’t we just have this day, a Fanfan day, Xingxing?”

 

Yixing swears that Yifan’s trying to seduce him by being cute, and it’s really working. But Yixing minds that work first before anything else.

 

 

EXO has been very busy for the past few weeks, mainly because they’ll be having a comeback with their second mini album ‘Overdose’. Teaser photos were taken and posted already on their official websites. Music video was shot last week and we’ll be out soon. The teaser video was out too, last April 11. They’ve been so busy preparing for their comeback showcase and Yixing, being one of the most hardworking members; he likes to practice all day and night. He wants to perfect his dance moves. While, Yifan, being the best boyfriend for Yixing, he doesn’t want to tired out the latter because of practicing. So as much as possible, Yifan always try to check up on Yixing when he’s practicing.

 

Yes, most of the time EXO practice together, but not always. Sometimes, other members want to practice by partner or by their own. Unfortunately for Yifan, his boyfriend often chooses to practice by his own. Luckily, this day he decides to practice with Jongin.

 

“You know we can’t do that, Yifan,” Yixing turns around and cups his boyfriend’s face. He sees how lonely Yifan is, so he tiptoes and kisses Yifan’s sadness. Yifan automatically grabs Yixing’s waist and deepens the kiss. They both smile on the kiss and Yixing was the first one to pull away. He snakes his hands through Yifan’s neck and just like that, Yifan’s arms were embracing Yixing’s waist.

 

“Okay. Just promise me you won’t overtire your body again,” Yifan sighs in defeat.

 

Yixing smiles and his dimple shows and Yifan just realize how beautiful Yixing is. He steals a peck on Yixing’s cheek and takes his pinky out. Yixing thinks his boyfriend is too old for doing ‘pinky promises’ but he can’t deny that Yifan is so cute when he’s like this. So he took the elder’s pinky and sealed the promise.

 

“Promise.”

 

 

 

 

 

As much as how they talk it out this morning, Yifan insisted to come along with Yixing. It’s not that Yifan doesn’t trust his boyfriend at all, he just want to make sure that Yixing won’t tired himself out, again. Last time, he practiced all night long without Yifan knowing (He thought he just went shopping with Luhan, turns out Yixing negotiated with Luhan and Sehun), after that he injured his waist and also his back. Yifan scolded Yixing and the former didn’t talk to him for few days, which makes Yixing so depress. But Yifan was missing him so much and couldn't take it anymore. After three days, they're back to normal and Yifan took care of Yixing until his injuries healed. After that, Yifan never made Yixing practice nonstop. He doesn't want his boyfriend to be hurt, so it's better to be careful.

 

 

He watches Yixing and Jongin practice their dances for their upcoming comeback showcase. He keeps his eyes on his beloved. Yixing was wearing a black wife beater and black baggy shorts. Yixing's flawless skin gleams because of what he’s wearing. He can see both dancers are heavily sweating, but he was so engrossed when he saw a sweat trickled down to Yixing’s neck. Damn, Yixing is so hot. Yifan practically needs to step back and let his boyfriend practice for a while or else Yifan will have a problem—a huge problem, to be exact.

 

So he goes out and sees Xiumin and Chen on a couch busy with their phones. He sits with them; at least he has company with him while waiting for Yixing.

 

“Yixing’s practicing?” Xiumin asks.

 

The tallest gives the eldest a slight nod and Xiumin goes back to his cellphone. After a few minutes, Yifan was already bored. He takes his iPhone from his back pocket and tries to check his weibo. He wants to update it, but a notification from Instagram interrupts it.

 

He clicks the notification and appreciates a thousand of fans that liked his pictures. The fact that he was only new and only posted a few picture on the said app makes him flattered and very thankful for those very supporting fans. That’s when he thought about posting another picture.

 

He asks Xiumin if he can take his picture. The eldest—being the kind hyung, agrees and takes Yifan’s phone. The window, which is perfect for their shooting, catches Yifan’s attention. That’s definitely his style. So he stands over there, back facing Xiumin. The eldest presses capture and Yifan takes his phone back and chooses a filter. Now, time to write a caption. “What would be a perfect caption to this?” Yifan asks on his head.

 

Yifan smiles as he sees Yixing exits the practice room and immediately flops himself on Yifan’s lap.

 

“You done, baby?” Yifan whispers on Yixing’s ears. The smaller just shakes his head for a no. “Why? Are you bored?” Yixing holds Yifan’s hands and wraps it up on his waist, as he intertwined it with his own. Yifan just pecks his cheeks and Yixing knows it’s a ‘No.’

 

Yixing and Jongin’s break time ends and they hasten their pace to finish practicing. But before Yixing left, he didn’t forget to steal a peck on Yifan’s lips—which end up into a not-so-long-but-quite-long-for-a-peck-kiss.

 

The kiss do not really bother the other members who are with them; Xiumin, Chen and Kai. Probably, they’re quite used to it.

 

 

 

When the dancing machines left, Yifan almost forgot the picture they took a while ago. He haven’t post it yet because Yixing came and he admits he easily forget unimportant things when Yixing is involve.

 

 

Yixing…

 

 

Yixing. The tall man smiles to himself, because he finally knows what to use as a caption. He carefully types the words “chillin in my galaxy world. waiting for you,” And uses some hashtags. He clicks the share and done.

 

A few minutes, and he thought that any minute now his phone would explode. Thousands of likes and comments came when he updated his Instagram. He reads the other’s comments and some are saying “Here comes are galaxy boy,” “Galaxy again?” and many more. Some are laughing at him and some are asking who was he waiting for. Yifan disregard those comments when Yixing comes out again, dressed and out of his practice wear. Yifan stands and meets Yixing half way, hugging the latter.

 

“Do you wanna eat outside or we’ll just take-out some food?” Yifan holds Yixing’s hands and ready to go.

 

“We can eat on the dorm. And cuddle ‘til I fall asleep.” Yixing answers as he rubs his right eye and yawns.

 

Yifan chuckled at the sight. But said nothing. When they were out of the building, some fans were there and waiting for them. Fans took pictures of them and Yifan guided Yixing inside the car. Knowing Yixing was tired from practicing, it wasn’t really shocking to see Yixing asleep, head on Yifan’s shoulder.

 

Yifan asks their driver if they can pass by the restaurant Luhan, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol bought food on the last Episode of EXO Showtime. Because Yifan remembers how Yixing love the cheese stick there. He let the driver order their food so Yixing won’t wake up. One of Yifan’s hands was resting on his boyfriend’s waist. He kissed the crown of Yixing’s head and patiently waited for the driver to come back.

 

Their car stops in front of their dorm and Yixing is still sleeping soundly. Yifan doesn’t have the heart to wake his baby. So, he carried his boyfriend—bridal style.

 

He gently tucks Yixing on the bed and left to warm up the food they ordered. When he enters the room again, he sees Yixing was already awake.

 

“Are you hungry?” Yifan sets the food on top of the side-drawer and takes the space on Yixing’s bed. “I warmed it up for you.”

 

Yixing took it and gladly ate all the food, Yifan bought for him. After he was done eating, the couple was now lying on the bed, cuddling, like what Yixing planned to do.

 

“I posted a picture on Instagram a while ago, Xing,” Yifan starts.

 

“Hmmm…”

 

Yifan opens his phone and shows it to his boyfriend.

 

“Pffffft…”

 

“Yah. Are you laughing at me?” Yifan pouts. “I waited for you, posted something for you, and even announced my love for you—somehow. And all I get is a laugh. Fine I—“

 

Yifan didn’t finish what he was trying to say as Yixing’s lips ravages his own. At first, Yifan didn’t respond but when Yixing is now on top of him and he feels Yixing’s small , Yifan gets hot.

 

Yixing stops, but both of them are panting and breathing heavily. Yifan was the one who broke the silence.

 

“Did I ever tell you that you’re so hot?”

 

He kisses Yixing’s left cheek and Yixing just stays quiet.

 

“And you’re so beautiful?”

 

He kisses his right cheek.

 

“And you’re so perfect?”

 

He kisses his nose.

 

“And I love you so much, you make me crazy…”

 

He kisses Yixing’s lips.

 

From all Yifan said, Yixing just replies a smile and a simple, “I wanna go somewhere.”

 

Yifan looks at him with eyes full of curiosity. Who would go out at 1:00 am?

 

“Where do you wanna go?” Yifan asks, nonetheless.

 

 

 

 

 

“To the galaxy,” Yixing sends bright smile and Yifan lips curves into a smile too. Who wouldn’t say no to this beautiful man. Yifan tucks them both to bed and Yixing automatically wraps his hand on Yifan’s waist, Yifan did the same. They both close their eyes, ready to take off.

 

 

“Good night, Xingxing.”

 

 

 

 

“Good night, Fanfan.”

 

 

 

 

 

Now, they’re off to the galaxy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For Yifan and Yixing, galaxy is their haven place. Whenever they’re together they feel like their floating around a thousand stars, across the Milky Way, and far, far away from earth. Galaxy is where their paradise is—away from criticism and away from everything else. It’s where they pour their hearts out, drowning their selves with love and passion. Galaxy is their heaven, their joy, and their nirvana.

 


A/N:

*Vomits words and calls it a fic* Hahahahaha I'm so sorry I'm having fanxing feels and I felt like I need to write it out so yeah. Hahahahaha sorry for my grammar tho. I'm very sleepy and I made this without any plans. So, yeah. Hahaha