Pictures

all about minseok

"Why are you like this to me?" fixing his do-you-wanna-die-stare to Baekhyun. The later is smiling sheepishly to his hyung.

Later after the shoot Baekhyun decides to tail his hyung planning to do aegyo to appease him.

'Hyung is too kind anyway~ As long as I promised to not repeat that again I will be safe' he thinks to himself.

"Hyung~~~~ hyungggg~~~ Minseokie hyung~~" 

"Aish wae~"

"Here is your ice americano hyung~~ "

"Oh?? Why? Did someone feels guilty today?"

"What about? I just feel that you wanted coffee hyung. And hyung, saranghae~~"  announcing his love while snuggling said male.

'Aish this kid. Heh.' said Minseok while ruffling Baekhyun's hair.

 

 

 

"Dude, what are you doing?" Chanyeol who is drying his hair is now looking at Baekhyun who hasn't sleep after the long schedule that day.

"Nothing....OH and kyungsoo said he left your dinner on the table," and Baek is ushering Chanyeol outside of their shared room.

"What? Hey " protests Chanyeol. Once he smell the food, he decides there will be another time for revenge.

 

"Yo Baek, are you saving all the pics to rip off Luhan's hyung money again?" said Kyungsoo looking amused at the door.

"What else will I be doing in front of the laptop aside from that and updating myself with recent happenings anyway?"

Baekhyun expertly navigating himself in multiple Minseok's fancafes and downloading all the pics he deems pretty (which means all) for future use.

There is this one picture of Minseok hyung looking all sort of mesmerizing and gorgeous and Baekhyun decides to use that picture to lure Luhan hyung. After all,he needs all the money for his future anyway. It's a win-win situation for them both,he snickers.

"Dude, are you even sure the pictures are only for baiting Luhan hyung? Or you also keeping everything for your own purpose?"

Kyungsoo's voice stopping his snickering and he huffs.

"Well, of cause I will do anything I want with those pictures. They are there for reasons anyway"

"Yeah,ok, whatever. So transfer them to my hard drive too ok? I have a date with Ryeong hyung later. Thanks man" said Kyungsoo hurrying towards the main door.

"Heh, look at dude, what a person,'' huffs Baekhyun.

 

Later, another successful transaction agreed between a certain China prince and wise manipulating dude.

 

 

A/N : I am so sorry for this lame drabbles. But eh, coz i had feels and suddenly everything seemed like a bad idea. Anyway, i tried. Thank you for reading.