Chapter 1

It's Been A Long Day

Recently work has been stressful so knowing that he was waiting for you at your home made the day seem just just that bit better, knowing youd be able to go home open the door and lay on the couch putting your head in your boyfriends lap and knowing that he'd soon be running his fingers through your hair even if it was incredibly tangled. It was nice when you got home and there he was relaxing on the couch watching the TV with a mug of most likely coffee.  Taking off your shoes, throwing your bag and coat over the peg, you rushed over to him and wrapped your arms round hi neck giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Yongguk smiled before putting his mug down and brought his arms up to your own, turning them over and placing little kisses along your wrists. 
"Hey, Your Name, come sit down."
"Nah, I'm going go and shower first okay, then ill come down and start cooking - "
"How about you go do what you need to do upstairs and ill order takeaway."
"Sounds good, ill be down in a bit Guk, and order anything from anywhere, honestly I don't care."
Laughing at your exasperation, he placed another few pecks on your wrists before letting them go and standing up. Stretching he turned around to face you giving one of his warm gummy smiles. Smiling back; you walked to the stairs and began your ascent, two steps at a time.

* * *

Finally, your head was in his lap and just like you'd guessed his fingers were running their way through your hair, nothing was being said between the two of you, but the silence wasn't uncomfortable. On the TV was some movie Yongguk had accidenlty flipped two as he reached to put his finished plate on the coffee table infront of us. The movie was interesting but you werent really watching it with eager eyes - neither did it seem was Yongguk. Getting yourself a little more comfortable you snuggle further into him, Guk adjusted accordingly but he seemed... stiff. 
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, i'm fine"
He wasn't. His jaw was set ridged - which you wouldnt admit outloud but it was one thing YongGuk did that you always found very attractive - his fist was clenched around his can of lemonade and his stare was straight ahead... unblinking, that was until he noticed you loooking at him unblinking, worry written all over your face. 
He sighed, knowing you werent going to let it go, so he straightend himself up knocking you off of him, you nodded your head and moved further away as he placed his can on a coaster in the centre of the table. He turned his head back to you when he got himself settled again 
"Why are you over there, come back to me silly."
He wound his arm around you pulling you close to him again, not as close as you would have liked so you snuggled your head into his neck and again felt him stiffen.
"Okay! YongGuk, what is wrong with you?" Worry and annoyance filling your voice. All you wanted to do was snuggle into his neck and have him hold you like he normally would after a tiring day. He still stayed quiet and so did you. Now this silence... this silence was awkward. You looked at him, but he wasnt looking at you, his eyes were looking everywhere else but at you.
"YongGuk, seriously what is the matter?"
His eyes met yours for few moment before leaving again, completely worried and slightly hurt he hadn't come to you sooner, you called his name softly pulling his chin so he was looking at you. Taking a deep breath 
"Guk, i'm listening, talk to me, whats wrong?"
Once again his eyes flittered away from yours, but this time to the window that was blowing some fresh summer air into the room. Beginning to get seriously freaked out, you called his name once again.
"Your Name, I want to kiss you!" he exclaimed before biting his lips and blushing. 
You looked at him for a couple of moments you could feel it coming but you really didnt want to, but you couldnt help it when he looked up at you with eyes filled with embarassment and sorrow. You laughed. Not just for a few moments, you were there for a good few minutes chortling to yourself. 

"YongGuk, i'm sorry but you're adorable."
That's something else you liked about YongGuk, even though we has 24 and had girlfriends in the past you being a westener weren't used to how slow relationships were taken in Korea, the pace was fine for you, as you even asked him to take things slowly you never realised how slow Korean relationships went, so you naturally always assumed he wasn't ready. Leaning forward you gave him a peck on the lips; but that didn't seem to satisfy YongGuk, as he shook his head; he grabbed your chin with a gentle force pulling you down to him, he let out a sigh as his lips brushed against yours, teasing himself almost. "Your Name you have no idea how long i've wanted to kiss you properly, your dressed so comfortably in your pyjama shorts and my top; which looks awesome by the way-" Taking a breath he his lips, your eyes that were once playful from laughing at him, soon became hazed, he was drumming his fingers along your back sending tingles down your spine

"-and today was stressful for the both of us im sure but I rally need to kiss you" He finally looked you in the eyes and in them you awe the longing that you'd been feeling for him all these months, you your lips to wet them, you angled yourself better on his lap so you were straggling him and almost immeadiately his soft lips were on yours. His stong, lean hands were on your hips, his fingers running circles on your lower back. You arms wrapped round his neck pulling his head closer to yours, you run your fingers through his hair giving it a little playful tug. Wait, did he just...?
"Did you just moan?"
"Maybe..."
"Guk?"
"Yes, I moaned okay, now shush, im de-stressing" 
Lauhging you dipped down until your lips were level and pulled his hair again before quickly standing up and running off towards the kitchen, laughing when you heard him sigh from the couch. 
"YongGuk, im in the kitchen and I think I found a few more kisses in the cupboard"


Okay... im really, really sorry this was poor, it hasnt been checked, so if you spot any mistakes just let me know.

Also im thinking of taking requests so if you have any message me on my tumblr and ill post them to here. I PROMISE that they will be alot better than this one

My Tumblr: lifesbetterinyourhead.tumblr.com

My ask is always open so if you even just want to talk to me about something then go ahead, my ask is open!!!