Chapter 2 - Basic Ulzzang Looks

Doin' it The Ulzzang way

As said before, Ulzzang is a Korean term meaning "Best Face". While not all Ulzzang are Korean, most are, and they are often the role models for others who want to become an Ulzzang.

 

 

Now you're probably wondering, "Why on earth is this called basic Ulzzang looks? Isn't the style all the same?"

So to the answer your question..NO! ITS IS NOT! ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT!

Ulzzangs from different countries have different style and are not at all the same! AT ALL!

 

 

The main traits for Ulzzangs are big eyes, a round babyish face, fairly skin and a pointy chin -- Kim Shin Yeong is a good example of that.

But while those are the main traits, you don't have to have those traits to be an Ulzzang. There are exceptions to those traits:

 

  • If you have mature features and are worried about looking babyish just take a look at Do Hwae Ji! She's very mature looking and is still an Ulzzang!
  • If you have really small eyes and are worried about making your eyes look big just look at Lee So Ah! Her eyes are very small and she still looks beautiful!
  • If you're worried about not having a round face, go to Google Song Ah Ri! Her face is very, very heart shaped!
  • If you're worried about being a little bir on the Chubby side then chill! Look at some pictures of Hong Young Gi, she's a chubble wubbles but she's super cute as well!
  • If you're worried about looking too foreign then just look at Pony! She's a very popular Ulzzang and she has some very foreign looks to her!

 

 

So all in all, just chill! Being Ulzzang is about your own personal beauty! It's your body, your face, your style! Do what you want with it! (Just make sure you look good X3)

____________________________________________________________________

Next chapter will be  "Chapter 3 - Ulzzang Eyes"