How I Met Byun Baekhyun

How I Met Byun Baekhyun

I was making my way towards the exit of Starbucks as someone bumped into me. My grande-sized frappuccino was smothered at his shirt.

 

"Oh my God, you ruined my shirt!"

 

I apologised at him over and over again and I asked him if I could do anything about his "ruined" dress.

 

"Buy me a cup of Dairy Queen ice cream!"

 

I was forced or rather, bribed to buy him the biggest size of Nutella Waffle Crisp ice cream.

 

"Thank you."

 

And he gave me his number.

 

"You're nice. Maybe we can go out some other time and get to know each other again? Just... don't shower me with frappuccino again."

 

Our second meeting wasn't planned. We came upon each other again - at a certain coffee shop, but definitely not Starbucks.

 

"Oh, Chanyeol! I'm glad you haven't showered me with a cup of cold coffee this time!"

 

He was hilarious and that side of him makes me happy. Wait, scratch that, every side of him makes me happy.

 

" please, I want another Nutella Waffle Crisp Dairy Queen Ice Cream!"

 

And he always asks me to buy him his favorite ice cream. And it's not a problem since I want to make him happy. After four months of being friends, I've developed infatuation over him - or is it something more than infatuation?

 

"Byun Baekhyun, I think I like you."

 

And after another four months of waiting for him to like me back...

 

"Park Chanyeol, I think I like you more."

 

And we ended up dating for a year. I made him happy and he did the same to me. Did I mention that he's a great singer? Yeah, he is. He loved singing to me - because he said that I was his inspuration. Little did he knew that he was my first love. But then...

 

"Chanyeol, I have to leave for college."

 

Seven words. Seven words broke my heart into a million, shattered pieces.

 

"No, stop joking Baek. Stop, because it's not funny."

 

He shook his head as he wiped his tears away.

 

"I'm not kidding Yeol."

 

"No, this can't be Baek."

 

"Lol, shut the up, I'm joking."

 

That. Was. Epic.

 

We spent everyday in each other's arms (lolwhat), and our relationship got better day by day.

 

But then...

 

"Yeollie!"

 

A girl's voice. She called from outside our (Baek and I)'s room. Glancing at Baek, who just nodded. I left him for a second only to see Dara.

 

Dara, my jerk of an ex-girlfriend.

 

"Yeollie! Oh God!"

 

She ran to me and kissed me on the lips. And there's Baekhyun on our bedroom's door - shocked, wide-eyed, hurt. Dara pulled away and glanced at Baekhyun.

 

"Hi, I'm Dara! Are you Yeollie's friend?"

 

Shut. The. . Up. Sandara. Park.

 

After recovering off my shock, I went to Baek's side and held his hand.

 

"No, he's not my friend. He's my live-in partner."

 

"Lol, Yeollie, I want to meet your friends, stop it with your lame jokes."

 

"I'm not kidding, Dara. Get out."

 

"Whatever."

 

Dara never came to bother us again. Until...

 

"Yeollie, I have our marriage contract here!" Dara's voice boomed inside our house again.

 

That made Baekhyun dash to our room and cry. I glared at Dara as she shrugged - playing innocent.

 

"Baek, you shouldn't let her interfere our relationship."

 

He sobbed and never talked to me ever again.

 

But of course I'm joking. With my charms? Lol, who wouldn't talk to me.

 

But, now, I'm getting lazy typing so I should end this now.

 

Dara shut the up and went to Canada with Kwon Jiyong and left Baekhyun and I at peace.

 

The end.