The Last Heartbeat

Our 2nd Anniversary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ Song recommended while reading this...:


'Love Like This' (사랑은 이렇게)  by K.Will  ♥

----------------------------

 

"Channie, you're not forget about our 2nd Anniversary tonight, right?" 

 

"Of course, chagi. But now, I've a lot of things to do. So, I see you tonight."

 

"Ok. I love you."

 

"Love you too, Baek."

 

 

-----

 

 

Baekhyun is busy preparing the foods, the room, the - everything before his boyfriend is back from work. He can't help but smile and blushing whenever he recollects their moments over the two years. Every morning, wake up in Chanyeol's warm embrace and give a morning kiss to the giant. Spending time together during weekends. Chanyeol's sweet words when he tries to persuade Baekhyun. The brunette loves every pieces of the giant. He can't wait for tonight!

 

 

-----

 

 

Chanyeol steal a glance to his phone screen. It almost 8 p.m. and fortunately his work is done. Baekhyun must be tired waiting for him for too long. He immediately cleans up the papers and grabs his blue navy bag. Ready to go back home.

   

 

-----

 

 

30 minutes has passed. Now, Baekhyun is curls up on the couch while watching television. Boredness. Sometimes, he yawns...and almost fall asleep. He then sits and straighten his back. "Chanyeol doesn't forgot, isn't it?" He asks himself and sighs. The brunette stands up and walks into the kitchen to cut some fruits as dessert. 

 

5 minutes later...

 

"Chanyeol, jinjja! If you forget our 2nd Anniversary, I'll chop you like this!" Baekhyun grouses while his hand is cutting the fruit. 

 

Suddenly, he feels two arms wrapping around his waist from behind. He straighten his body in surprised.

 

"I'm here, chagiya." He whispers softly beside Baekhyun's ear.

 

Baekhyun know very well that deep voice. It is Chanyeol's...

 

The brunette's cheeks flare up when Chanyeol starts kissing his neck. "I miss you so much, Baek." He says between the kisses. 

 

"Y-yeah, me t-too." Baekhyun stutters and freezing on his place. Chanyeol still back hugging him. "C-Chanyeol, let's go. I've prepared the dinner." Baekhyun tries to loosen the hug before Chanyeol tighten it. He can feel the taller's heartbeat as his back is leaning tightly on Chanyeol's chest. 

 

"Let me feel this moment... please. I want to stop the time and always stand near to you like this. Can you feel my heartbeat right now? It'll always beating in you. Remember that!" Chanyeol's voice cracks and his eyes glistened with tears. "I love you. I love you so much, Byun Baekhyun."

 

Baekhyun furrows his eye brows in confuse. "Chanyeol, are you okay? Don't cry, baby. I love you too." He hears the giant is sobbing on his shoulder. Getting louder. "Chanyeol, why are you being like this in sudden? Tonight should be our happy night. So, don't cry." Baekhyun loosen the embrace and facing the taller guy. His hands is cupping Chanyeol's cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter