Before-Hand

Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day before Block B and Speed's Plan set in to motion. Today they were just going to follow her, to see how she interacted with other's. Zico and Taewoon sat in their shared office planning thing's out. Half an hour later they had a clean plan set out. Both walking out their office they called all thier member's into the open area.

"Right, did you find any information on her?" Zico asked.

"Yeah, it was hard but we even got a picture... Though you might be shocked." Taeil stated as he passed the brother's a file. Then grabbed a picture and threw it onto the table.

"Who the hell is that?" Taewoon and Zico asked in unison.

"Believe it or not. That's Woo Jiwoo. Aged 20. Younger Sister of Woo Jiseok and Woo Jiho. Youngest child and Only Daughter of Woo Jimin and Kim Sumin." Taeil spoke with a sigh. "I looked into everything about her and it all fit's what you guy's said."

"Oh.... Wow." Zico mumbled.

"This isn't our princess." Taewoon sighed and looked at Zico who nodded at his elder brother. "We're going to get her tonight."

And so the plan was put into action. As soon as College finished the boy's went to find Jiwoo. Luckily they didn't have to go far. Zico, Taewoon, U-Kwon, Sungmin and Taeha all stood out of sight as they watched Jiwoo doing perfect flip's and other trick's on her skateboard.

When she pulled ou the cigarette the boy's advanced toward's her. Taeha and U-Kwon in the front Taeha p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter