Like Every Other Day... Or Not?!

Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwoo smiled as she passed by other student's. To say she was popular was an understatment. She was the college's idol. People of all age's and of both gender's loved her. She knew how to please both males and female's, she never complained and she was always helping others out. Of course there were a few haters. Jiwoo's fanclub had its opposite. But after some time most of those people end up being helped by her. She seem's to never hold a grudge. Even the teacher's loved her.

Walking into the classroom she sat in her chair with a sigh. Today she had combat class. That's right, not many people thought college's would do class's on these type thing's, but Jiwoo's college did. After all fighting has always been in her blood. Rebeling and blood flowed through her. And she wasn't afraid to embrase it. Hell no, she was happy. She loved it in fact. It was just a shame she was the only girl in the class.

Lesson's went by fast and soon Jiwoo found herself walking out the front gate, skateboard in hand. Looking about and checking out her clothing she sighed. There wasn't time to go change.

Making sure her shoe's were tightly on she skated off down the road with a slight from set on her face. To be honest, Jiwoo liked this time. When she was more free, she didn't have to fake for other's and she could be herself.

Speeding round corner's and bend's, Jiwoo soon found herself at the old skate park. No one went there. It was like she owned the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter