Chapter 6

Right of love

You didn't know how the days passed but today was your wedding day and to say that you were nervous can not express how you actually felt, it was a combination of feelings that you can't describe, 

It was happiness cause you are marrying someone you have loved for so long and didn't believe you had the chance to be with.

It was nervousness and excitement cause you are going to live the life you always wanted not only because jiyong was handsome and rich but because you loved him and wanted to live the rest of your life with hAnd last but not least 

Confusion, you were confused to the fact that jiyong has yet to come to talk to you about anything related to the wedding or marriage and you could swear that he has been avoiding you since he was always at work and whenever you tried to talk to him he would either say he has to work or he needs to be somewhere else.

You and jiyong's mother and sister did all the preparation for the wedding from the wedding dress to the guest list was all planned by jiyong's mother. And you were okay with all of that but one thing that annoyed you was choosing the rings, jiyong's mother said that jiyong is going to come with you to choose the rings together alone.

You didn't really expect him to be there at the jewelry store and you were shocked to see him already there 

He was leaning against his black Bentley and was checking his phone, he was wearing a black suit with black sunglasses and silver rings on his fingers, his black hair was styled perfectly and he was smoking a cigarette the vision was too hot for you and you could've  almost  missed the annoyed expressions on his face.

You had to mentally prepare yourself to go and announce your presence to him.

' ok just go there and don't be nervous or scared.....I mean it true that he looks like he is ready to kill someone but that's ok maybe he had a bad day or..........holy why is he so angry about'.

" hey jiyong " you said as you walked up to him. And he just looked at you with a kind of poker face and you just wanted to slap his face like if you didn't want to even be here choosing rings with me why are you marrying me. 

But you obviously can't do that since you love the .

"Were you waiting for too long "  you said.

"Let's get this over with and pick the rings." He said as he walked to the door into the store almost leaving you behind.

And that's how you spend the next hour with you doing the talking and asking jiyong for his opinion on the rings and him not caring.

"How about that one  "you pointed to gold ring with a tear shaped diamond 

You felt like this was the one it was simple but at the same time classy and  honestly you fell in love with it. You turned to jiyong only to see him talking on the phone. he ended the conversation when he felt you staring at him and went to you.

" I have to get back to work " he said putting his phone in his pocket.

"But we still haven't picked anything "

"Just chose anything you want I don't care " 

He said and walked away leaving you. You sighed and turned to the salesman "I'll take that one please" "of course miss would you like to encurve anything on the rings?" You thought for a second and answered him no , what is the point in doing that if you are the one doing it. you went to the car and the driver pulled the door open for and you got in . You never expected that picking your wedding rings with your fiancé would be like that you always wanted to chose them with your fiancé together .

you felt disappointed and sad when jiyong didn't even care to look at the rings.

You hoped that he would be better after the wedding