Chapter 5

Right of love

 

"what the does he think he is doing?" Jiyong said as he angrily walks into his room and throws his jacket on the bed.

"Look jiyong, the girl doesn't seem like a bad person, so why not give it a chance it might even be good for you." Youngbae says as he watches his best friend pacing back and forth in the room angrily.

Jiyong looks at at him for a second and looks away to the picture of him and Kiko at the beach, it was one of the best memories of them together after all it was it was where kiko first told him that she loved him for the first time after 3 months of dating.

His eye teared up at the memory. At that time he could already see their future together.

"I can't.... I can't imagine myself calling anyone else besides her my wife or try be with anyone else, it still hurts when I think about how by now we could have been married and our child would have been 2 years old."

Youngbae looked at his best friend with sympathy for he could not imagine what it might feels like to lose the love of his life. He thanked god everytime for his fiancé hyorin, he wouldn't be able to live without her and his heart hurts just thinking about losing her.

He went to jiyong' side and put his hand on his shoulder 

"Jiyong its been 3 years since the accident, you got to let go and go on living"

 

 

 

 

" I can't believe what father is doing, he has completely lost his mind, honey please say something to him make him change his mind about this marriage " Jiyong' mother said as she was getting ready for bed. While her husband continued to read his book.

"Father will not change his mind, you know how stubborn he is "

"Honey they won't be happy together, who would want to have an arrange marriage, I don't think they would last long." She said as she looked at the mirror and continued to brush her hair.

"why not? we have lasted long and we are happy "

She stopped brushing her hair as she heard him say that and looked at him through the mirror for a while and then looked at herself with a blank expression and continued to brush her hair.