PROLOGUE

Only Look At Me

Minho runs through the fields going to Jaehee's house. It is an everyday routine for him to have a run and go to her house to wake her up and there, he would also take a bath and change his uniform and eat breakfast with Jaehee and her Mom.


He knocked on the door and the usual thing, Jaehee's Mom opened it for him. With a smile on his face, he greeted Jaehee's Mom and she greeted back. He entered the house and went straight upstairs to Jaehee's room. He opened the door and saw her still asleep. Pillows were on the floor, her legs were wide spread so as with her arms. Minho can't help but laugh when he saw her sleeping position. Without wasting much time, he woke her up. He shook her hard until her eyes open. She sat down on her bed, rubbing her eyes and then fell back again to sleep.


"Aish. Park Jaehee are you going to wake up or what?" he said in an annoyed tone but he wasn't really.


"5 more minutes."


"No way. get up now or we'll be late. Mr. Cho was your teacher for your first subject, right." Upon hearing Minho's words, Jaehee widened her eyes, got up immediately, grabbed her towel and rushed to the bathroom.


After 10 minutes she went out and called Minho for his turn. She changed to her uniform and was now ready to go. Minho changed to his uniform too and they both ate breakfast with Jaehee's Mom. They soon bade goodbye and walked to school together.


Smiles never fade from their faces whenever they are with each other's company. With Minho's playful attitude which only Jaehee can see and her childish actions that only Minho can understand.
They were more like a brother and a sister and most students envy their relationship especially those who have crushes with Minho. Often, Jaehee is bullied but Minho is there to protect her. Everytime a boy tries to be friends with her, Minho would scare him away like a wild beast and will look at her and they would high five each other.


Every friday night, Jaehee would go to Minho's house and they would lie down under the stars,playing games, pranking one another and talking of anything they could think of until they fall asleep.


Love. Is it love that's between them?


Yes it is. but not a deeper love. Theirs was innocent and pure.


Like how a brother should treat a sister and how a sister should treat a brother.


They never fought. If they ever did, everything will be okay in a while like nothing had happened.


They even thought that they were real siblings but people around them remind them that they are not.


To Jaehee, he is more than that.


To Minho, she is more than a sister as well.


They never wanted to lose each other. That's what they are sure of.


Everything was perfect. Until one of them needs to leave.