Airbag

Airbag..

On another day, I would have silently begged that the time would go faster so it will reach 5 pm and it means its time for me to go home.

To you..

But today.. Its already 9 pm..

“Taxi Ms?”

And I don’t really care..

“Yes ahjussi..”

On another day, I would easily smile, I would easily joke, I would easily laugh.

Because I’m with you..

But tonight..

“Mind if I turn on the radio Misss?”

I don’t really care..

“Go on ahjussi..”

On another day, I would love to sing, I’d sing all the time, at any places you’d even told me to stop at some point, but I’d kept singing because I always told you that I sang it for you..

Well its true..

But tonight..

Even when the radio played all songs the world music chart has, and I used to liked all of it..

I don’t really care..

1 New Message

From: KY

Taengoo~ come to my place tonight? Got full stacks of alcohol you wouldn’t want to miss it, Soonkyu’s already here, so does Hyo, you can’t say no again! Okay okay?

Reply

To: KY

Sorry Yul, I can’t, got files to submit tomorrow morning, need to finish it tonight, rain check okay, have fun

Send

On another day, I wouldn’t hesitated for a hang out time with close friends, I even sometime sneaked behind your back so I could get a bottle or two, just enough to pour my inner self with liquior, flushing down the whole stress I got from work, from myself..

From you..

From basically anything that bothers me..

But this time..

1 New Message

From: KY

Okay then Taengoo.. Can’t forced you, you got to do what you got do.. Just promise us, at least me, that you won’t get yourself wasted alone like last time.. Just come to our place if you need some, booze or without, okay? We love you shorty :p

I don’t want to care..

Just yet..

For now, I just want to be alone..

After all, its not something new for me, I’m used to it, until she came by and made me and my loneliness an awkward strangers, she’s not really a calm person to begin with, always loud..

She’s so loud..

Only now, I am back to hear nothing..

To have no one..

“Yes? I’m a work, got passenger now.. Hem? No I won’t go home after this, I have appointment with the guys..Yes probably a drink or two.. oh come on I haven’t done it for long! You always have your time with your friends how come I didn’t? its not like I’m the one who’s going to pay anyway.. Just this one night for God sake! Aish fine! I’ll go home after my shifts end.”

On another day, I’ve dreamt of having one of myself..

“Excuse me about that Miss.. Just some a little married life issues, between me who wants to have a drink with friends and my wife who wants me to go straight home and rest.. So annoying, yet so relieving, hahaha.. I supposed you’d understand it once you’re in it, I’m sorry if I disturbed you”

Family, of my own, who’d welcomed me whenever I got home from working all day, who’d be so noisy and demanding I’d complained much to my friends, but despite all, I’ll always have them whenever I came home, because they are mine..

My family..

With you..

But at this moment..

“Its okay ahjussi”

I guess I’m all alone again..

“Aish its raining, Miss, you better prepared your umbrella, we’re almost there but I don’t think the rain would stopped any sooner, and I don’t have mine here”

On another memories of her, I always remember, that she loves rain..

She loves the smell, she loves the sound, she loves the gloomy feel that rain brings along whenever they poured themselves to the ground..

But ironically..

She’s gone when it was rain..

Just gone..

Funny how I remember all of these, and I wonder would she remembered too..

Suddenly I cried..

Suddenly I feel suffocated..

Suddenly I realized..

That there will be no tomorrow for us..

Because its all in the past..

And I need my airbag..

No..

I need you..

 

 

...

a/n: still not used to the new settings of AFF, maybe i should post and update more? ~___~ sorry for the fail shot, i'm trying to polish my oh so rusty writing ability,hahaha,not originally a writer and a man with limited imaginations here, so as usual, sorry for the grammar errors, feel free to leave comments,give advises or critiques, LDW out! ^___^