In Exchange

Broken Promises

After a few hours, most of EXO decided to head back to the dorm, while Kai and Eunji decided to go to Han River and continue their date. Chen was going to take Soyeon home and Chanyeol had something important to show Minah.

Minah POV

Chanyeol sunbae told me he had something important to show me. I greeted Eunji and Kai goodbye on their date.

"Don't stay out to long. Eunji-yah, hwaiting!" Eunji giggled and hugged me then followed Kai down the street. Chanyeol and I greeted the rest of the EXO members. I bowed respetively to everyone as they departed for their dorm.

"Come one, it's a little bit of walking, but it is a very important piece of my life." Chanyol smiled at me and led me towards Seoul.

After about a half hour of walking we made it to a cemetary.

"Sunbae, are your parents...?" I looked towards him with sympathy assuming the worst, but he shook his head in reassurance and I sighed in relief. "Then, wae...?" He bent down in front of a grave stone right in front of us.

"Jagiya, nayah. Chanyeol." I looked at the gravestone 'Nam Seoyoung: dearly beloved daughter, sister, and significant other. Heaven gained an angel and her name was Nam Seoyoung.' "I brought someone with me, my hoobae." he stood up and walked to me.

"Sunbae..."

"Seoyoung was my first love, she passed away almost a year ago because of cancer, and after that I was so miserable, I didn't think I could fall in love from fear of getting hurt. I'm like you in a way." he smiled to me. "I just wanted to exchange your life story with mine." I smiled at him.

Chanyeol POV'

Everytime I visit Seoyoung's grave, I still feel the hurt and longing for her. Tonight isn't any different. I walked forward and leaned beside her grave.

"Jagiya, nayah, Chanyeol." I remembered when we first met, it was 6 years ago, in middle school, I saw Seoyoung visiting a grave herself with flowers in her hands, I thought she was visting a family member's grave, but it turned out that it wasn't any of her family members, it was for one of her teachers. I laughed to myself at the memory, Seoyoung was always cute like that, now that I think about it, Minah was similar to Seoyoung. "I brought someone with me, my hoobae, Lee Minah." She reminds me of you.

I stood up and made my way to Minah. She had a sympathertic look in he eyes. I explained to her who Seoyoung was.

"I just wanted to exchange life stories." I smiled and led her towards the exit.