New Friends

Broken Promises

Summer break was amazing but eventually, school was back in session. A new sememster, a new start.

Minah POV

I walked through the doors of our university with Eunji by my side.I smiled because the summer was the best. I got closer to Chanyeol sunbae and Eunji and Kai were inseperable so I was glad to finally have my best friend back for a few minutes, until Kai showed up. But at the end of the hall I noticed there was a new boy in our grade, he was talking to Principal Ko of our grade. I didn't even notice that Eunji linked arms with me to go to class. 

In class, I was talking to my friends from my past class, when Principal Ko walked in with the boy following behind. 

"Annyeong class, almost year 2 students, just gotta wait for winter break." Principal Ko introduced with a smile. "I'm here to introduce this new student you guys have, introdue yorself haksaeng (student)" Principal Ko gestured towards the student, I looked towards him and Eunji turned to me and whispered

"He's cute isn't he Minah?" 

"Yah, Seo Eunji, what about me, your boyfriend?" Kai pouted next to her with Sehun behind him rolling his eyes at his same-age hyung.

"But of course noone is as cute as my Kai" Eunji ruffled Kai's hair and Sehun and I just exchanged looks and started giggling. 

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm Hwang Jihoon. I came from Incheon, let's be friends" he smiled and bowed to us. 

"Jihoon-ah you can sit over there in that empty seat." Principal Ko pointed to the empy seat next to me and Eunjilooked at me with owl eys, about as big as D.O. Jihoon bowed to Principal Ko and took his seat next to mine. He looked at me as he smiled and I couldn't help but smile. 

"Annyeong Jihoon, I'm Minah, Lee Minah." I smiled at him as I noticed Kai, Sehun, and Eunji watching intently at the new guy and me. 

Throughout class, Jihoon and I learned a lot about each other. After class, Eunji,Kai, and Sehun were waiting at the doorway for me. I looked at Jihoon.

"You should come join us for lunch." I smiled at him and looked back at Eunji, Kai, and Sehun. "Kwenchanha?" All three nodded.

"Jinjjah?" Jihoon asked as he stood up. I nodded at him as he followed behind me. Eunji, Kai, Sehun, and I, with Jihoon following behind met the rest of EXO sunbaes at their lunch table. 

"Yo yo yo man! Who's the new guy?" Luhan asked. Everyone turned to look at Jihoon. 

"His name's Jihoon, He's a new kid in our class." I smiled and introduced Jihoon who bowed respectively.

"Annyeonghasayo sunbae-deul. I'm Hwang Jihoon." EXO just smiled and gestured for us to sit. 

Chanyeol POV

Minah brought a new guy to our table at lunch. His name was Jihoon, he seemed nice. Everyone got along with him easily. Cute kid. I saw Kai and Eunji giggling and whispering to each other, as usual. I also noticed that Jihoon was mostly talking to Minah, I'm not jealous or anything but it just bothered me. I heard Minah say something to him.

"Seoul isn't that big a city. I came from Daegu, but we moved to Busan before my studies began and then I got my own apartment while umma and appa stayed in Busan. I have an oppa but he's in the army right now." Minah smiled her cute eye smile at him while he smiled back.

"I came to Seoul with my appa because he had to work, and my umma and my dongsengs stayed back at Incheon. We come over to Incheon often and they come here as much as possible." Jihoon explained.

I heard them laughing with each oher and before I knew it lunch was ending. We all got up and I turned towards Minah and Jihoon. Minah smiled and waved at me. 

"Annyeonghasayo sunbae." Minah turned towards Jihoon. "This is Chanyeol sunabe, he's in year 3. He's in the same class as Baekhyun and Chen sunbae." Jihoon bowed to me. 

"Annyeonghasayo." I smiled at him, that was all I could do.