The Partner

The Diary of Kim Myungsoo’s ‘Soulmate?’

 

2nd June 2013 (Again?)

Dear diary,

I never believed that this thing is really happening to me..

Today, I went to the community hall of this resort as they were going to introduce the partner. I waited with so much faith that my sister had paired me up with someone that suits my taste. But..

That guy turned out to be the ANCHOVY BOY

I could sense a lot of people were looking at me with full of envy. I can hear “She was so lucky to have that handsome boy”, “Both of them suit each other” and a lot more. But please trust me. It wasn’t that great being his partner. Let me tell you why.

  1. He is not too muscular
  2. I like muscular man
  3. He was blocking my sight when I saw the attractive guy

And most importantly………..

It was really awkward being around him. He doesn’t talk too much. He always shot me a stare as if he is going to eat me up.

He maybe unsatisfied with the pairing (Like I did. But I never expressed it through my actions. Be mature, please). He was really serious for the whole time. And every time I tried to do something stupid so that it would be less awkward between us, he never laughed. He would be giving me ‘Are-you-retarded-or-something?’ look on his face.

When we were being introduced to each other, I think I was a little bit rude. Maybe that’s why he was being so cold towards me. Haha

Everyone who registered to this camp had their own numbers. And, we need to attach our number at our clothes. Amongst the people, there are two persons had the same number. The people who had the same number are partners. Mine was number 7, that anchovy boy’s too.

When we met, we exchanged a not so friendly greetings right from the start. But I was not that disappointed because I am not here to find a boyfriend. I was not really picky, and he was like.. okay? But I think he didn’t really like the pairing as he was really quite for the whole time.

“I’m ______” I introduced myself to him

“Kim Myungsoo” He replied.

And you are so not going to believe what I did next. I laughed. I think it was hilarious. His name was hilarious. Myungsoo? That is the comedian’s name, right? I felt bad now as I laughed really hard on that time.

His face was a little bit red due to embarrassment.

“I’m sorry” I apologized when I managed to stop my laughter.

“It’s okay” He answered with the most insincere tone. I know that it was not okay. Totally not okay for someone to laugh over your name. It’s not like he is the one who picked over his name.

To be honest, it was such a bad start. Luckily, we had our saviour.

“The Number 7 Couple?” A guy suddenly asked when they saw us. He had number 7 pasted on his shirt too.

I froze during that time, he was so good looking especially when he got closer. Dammit.

He was the guy that I saw during at the beach earlier.

“Could you probably my partner?” I asked with full of hope to him.

He chuckled.  How in the earth a chuckle looks so y?

He shook his head “No, I’m your dating coach.”

“Dating coach?” The anchovy boy suddenly asked.

“Yeah, the person who will try to bring out the sparks between the two of you” That attractive guy answered. “By the way, I’m Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet both of you”

Nam Woohyun? That was a nice name and easy to remember. Right now, I need to be really active so that I could get closer to Nam Woohyun.

“I’m ______ and he is Kim Myungsoo” I took the initiative to talk to the hot dating coach.

“Oh, you guys did look great together. I should call you guys as the good looking couple. How old are you guys?”

“I’m seventeen” I answered

“I’m eighteen” The anchovy boy answered too. Oh, so he was just a year older than me. “How about you?” He asked the dating coach. For the first time I liked the anchovy boy’s action. I was really curious about that too.

“I’m nineteen. Still waiting for my college admission” He answered.

Nineteen? He is just two years older than me. That was great.

“Can I call you Woohyun Oppa?” I asked again. I may sound flirty now but who cares? Every girl did that to someone they liked, right?

“Of course” he answered, revealing his straight line of his beautiful teeth. He was gorgeous especially when he smiles.

After that, we started to tell about us more. The conversation was like full of Woohyun Oppa’s sweet words and me blushing. The anchovy boy did not talk much but still we managed to know that he was rich, the son of CEO of a big company. He only had two siblings and he attended Woollim High.

Meanwhile Woohyun Oppa is still waiting for his college admission. So he took a part time job here while waiting for the college admission.

I am never going to forget this. Today is really meaningful to me. Thanks to Woohyun Oppa. I hope that every day would be as good as today. Right now, I’m going to wash my face and zzZZZ.

But before that, I’m going to paste the picture of Woohyun Oppa and also the picture of the anchovy boy that they took earlier using my phone camera. (Look how happy I am until that I printed it right away in a BIG size)

 

Bye, I’m going to sleep now


To my lovely subscribers, thank you so much for subscribing

And thank you very very very much for the upvote.

And I hope you guys would enjoy my story and leave a lot of comments. I would love to read your comments

;)