I say : I Love you and you say :....

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

 

YOSEOB POV

 

Hyosung insert the living room with Gikwang walk next to her, Jieun just staring at them in confused, and Myungsoo was frown and showing that he getting annoyance by Gikwang’s.

“Gikwang-ssi, what are you doing in here” asked jieun, Gikwang just smiled and sat next to Hyosung on the couch.

 

“I  just want to meet Hyosungie.. I missed her ” Gikwang answer innocently, he glanced at me and I just threw my eyes away of him, the weird feeling in my heart before, not disappear yet.

“why did you say that, don’t you know Hyosung noona is Seobie’s hyung wife..??” shouted Myungsoo angrily, I gasped and looked at Myungsoo,  why did he say it out like that, that married thing is a secret, huff what a stupid kid.

I sighed and glanced at Gikwang who was looked back at me coldly, somehow I hate that stare.

 

“wife..?? whose wife..??” Gikwang asked, myungsoo want to answer that again, but Jieun quickly grabbed his hands and dragged him away of me us.

“no.Myungsoo just make a stupid joke again..”I cut immediately, don’t know why but that feeling getting bigger in bigger in my heart, why it feel so wrong when I answer that Hyo is Joke, I glanced at Hyosung and she looked back at me but somehow expressionless.

 

“whatever, I’m tired, you can sleep here tonight, maid will take you to your room” I said, then turn toward Hyosung.

“Hyo-ssi, its better if you go to your room and rest, your face look so pale” I added and went toward my bedroom, I don’t like to see them, its hurt for somehow.

 

Yoseub Pov end

 

HyoSung Pov

 

 

I looked at Yoseob then stood up, I’m about to leave but Gikwang gripped my hand, I turn back and looked at him, his face just few inches of mine, I gulped and blushed.

 

 

“w-what..??” I asked, he just smiled and leaned closer, gave me a peck on my forehead.

“sweet dream..” he whispers and kissed my cheek, I feel burning in my cheeks, and quickly look down.

“n-ne.. you too..” I answered and rushed at my bedroom, closed the door and leaned my body against the door.

 

I covered my cheeks and took a deep breath, my cheeks incrediabely red, and suddenly I remember about the kiss we shared before, I bits my lips, that is my first kiss, well not really first kiss because I kisses Yoseob before, but its feel so different, before I realized my hand went to touched my lips,  and I can feel it again, the warm and sweet feeling.

“until when you want like that, babo” I gasped and quickly looked straight infront me, Yoseob was sitting on the bed, glaring at me, I put my finger away of my lips, and shaking my head nervously.

“a-ani… and this is not your business..beside why are you in here” I replied coldly.

“why… can’t I..??? this is my bedroom too” said Yoseob sharply “tonight I’ll sleep in here too, on this bed, you want to sleep in here or not..I don’t care” I looked at him in surprise, I walked closer at him, with his glare glued at me.

 

“I will sleep on the couch” I said and grab my blanket, but yoseob grab my wrist, I looked at him in shock.

“w-what..?? release me..” I said.

“wae.. we’re married, you are my wife, its okay if we sleep on one bed” he said in cold tone, I frown, and pulled my hand away,I looked at him then shaking my head before walked toward the couch.

“is this because of him.. lee Gikwang”I stunned and slowly turn my eyes at him, why the hell is he bring Gikwang’s name again.

“of course because of him..how stupid I am, don’t that Gikwang boy your boyfriend..??” I closed my eyes, and pulled the blanket all over my body, I heard Yoseob get out of the bed and walked closer toward me.

Suddenly he pulled me until I was sat up, I staring at him in cofused, why did he do that.

“wae..???” I hissed, yoseub chuckled.

“so.. that is true.. you dating him, since when..??, why did you never tell me..” he asked me, his face getting scarier than ever, he pulled me up, until we were face to face, I looked at him in surprise then shaking my head weakly.

“ani Yoseob-ssi its not true..”

“DON’T LIE…!!” I flinched as Yoseob scream infront my face, he always mad at me, but now he was so angry

“you lie, I knew it, don’t you remember what I told you before.. don’t ing get more closer with him..” He said sharply, tightened his grip on my wrist, I whimpers in pain, and quickly pushed him, He glared at me.

“I..”I wanted to answer, but whne I looked at his angry face, my tounge felt like paralyze.

“don’t talking bull anymore Jeon Hyosung, I KNOW YOU DATING HIM..I’m not an idiot”shouted Yoseob angrily.

 “wae..?? YOU KNOW YOU ARE MY WIFE.. I ing marry you” he screamed again, I looked at him terrified, my body shaking, I don’t know why he became angry like this even he called me his wife.

“I..I think..that not wrong ” I replied carefully , Yoseob clenched his fist and suddenly pushed me against the wall.

 

“NOT WRONG..??? SO ITS NOT WRONG IF YOU LET HIM KISS YOU....!!”my eyes open wide in shock, I looked at him in disbelief.. so he saw it, Oh god.. what should I do.. “that is you say not wrong.. you let him kiss you.. ARE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR STATUS.. You married Women..!!”

I gritted my teeth and pushed him away.. and yelled at him.

“I’m Not..!!! YOU AND JIEUN CAN DO THAT TOO.. WHY CAN’T I..???”

He glared at me.

“ME AND JIEUN..!!!  WE ARE DATING, SO ITS THAT TRUE YOU ARE TWO DATING..??!!!”

“YES..!!!WE ARE DATING..!!” Yoseob suddenly fell silent, he looked at me in disbelief, I sighed and bites my lips, my heart beating crazy, I don’t know I can yells at him like this.

“why did you do that” he asked calmly, I shook my head, he just sighed and turn away his face.

“why..??”

I silent and staring at the floor.

“WHY YOU DO THAT.. ANSWER ME” He screamed so suddenly, I  gasped and suddenly the tears falling down my cheeks.

“WHY..!!!”.

”I DO THAT TO MAKE ME FORGET ABOUT YOU” I yelled without realized what just I have said.

“FORGET ME..??” He asked with curiousty tone, but still yelling at me.

“Yes..”

“WAE…are you ing crazy.. is that you..” I can’t hold this any longer

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU..” I flinched as I realize what I just says, and I looked at Yoseob,that boy just staring at me with wide eyes.

We just silen for  awhile before he spoke out

“Love me..you..??” he asked, whispering.

I just frozed, don’t kno what ssould I do in this kind of situation.why the hell I say that again..???, I don’t mean it, I just feel so bad and emotional somehow.

I looked at him and groggily clenched my palms

“forget.. forget that, I don’t know what into me I just…I just couldn’t held myself any longer.. before I know.I already falling with you, I’m sorry..” I said and turn around but Yoseob stopped me.

“ANDWAE” he hissed “andwae Hyosung-ah..you shouldn’t love me.. ani.. you can’t love me.. just please..forget about me” My eyes went widen, I looked at him in disbelief, even just to loving him I can’t, am I that sad..??, I lifted my head and tried to holding the tears, but like always the tears always be the winner, here I am crying again, infront him.

“don’t love me.. we’ll divorced later, I don’t wanted to be bad, But..Please forget me.. and Don’t love me anymore” he added, my heart broke into millions pieces, like millions knifes stabbed in my heart repeatly, I started to sob, try hold myself but I can’t, I’m not that strong, suddenly Yoseob moved closer at me, he cupped my cheeks and make me looked at him.

“please don’t cry, but..I’m sorry I can’t changes my heart, although it will hurt you.. please forget me.. I begged” he said softly, and release me, he about to leave when he stop and turn at me again.

“start from now, I will be good to you again, I will never try to make you love me again, Just forget.. jeon Hyosung” He said and leave, I sat down weakly, my body shaking incrediablely, I don’t know this would happen,He is true, I shouldn’t love him, its wasn’t right to me tell him my heart, nothing will changes even if I cry everyday until my tears was dry, I can’t turn back again,all Is over...

 

 

 

LOl.. really sorry.. I'm so late... I hope you like my update.. I'm sorry for grammar mistakes.. I feel tired and busy.. so I can't update faster like usual